Anyone else noticed how pedos and non-pedos that don't care always write "pedo" while anti-pedos and haters always...

Anyone else noticed how pedos and non-pedos that don't care always write "pedo" while anti-pedos and haters always write "paedo"?
Why is that a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares cunt

pedo is american/australian spelling
paedo is british spelling

cunt

I do, duh

Fucking little cunts is a thing

I question the person who has pedo written to him enough to ask this question.

so only britfags actually hate pedos?

kill yourself

lets find out
here is what I love , your turn pedos

How many times do people call you a paedo, OP?

paedophile is the correct way of spelling it you mean

pedo is just the lazy way

too old

pedo

jesus that gave me an instant boner, wtf
what is the source? i need it

What I noticed is the amount of people who are willing to explain what the difference is between a pedo and a ephebo or something like that. "One is about kids and preteens, the other is mostly teens."

Always felt like that if you know that is the case and make a point out of it, that you're a pedo. In denial.

princesstard i think

she is near perfect

>In denial
mostly

I know im a pedo but I would still tell you that youe were wrong if you called someone who fucked a 16yo a pedo...

yes I do

/thread

whats wrong with this
she's cute

getthelube.com/

She really is cute. What is her name?

More little girls
Cute

Google "young nudiest"

people associate cute girls with sex
they deny it as hard as they can, thats why they ban everything young and cute

cute girl threads actually get you perma banned on nazichan

No, but I have noticed how US English and British English have different spelling standards. So I dunno, maybe stop being a perverted piece of shit, and crawl out of your mom's basement occasionally, and you to might learn a thing or two about reality. Faggot.

Then This Is a normal girl thread

got emm

>edgy

Do not google that

by your logic only brits hate on pedos

Bruce

I don't notice that. I think I see "pedo" more often when I see the guys calling for faces smashed with hammers, prison rape, genital mutilation, etc.

If you misspell it like that is it okay

why not? afaik its not illegal as long as the kid isnt in a sexual position/act/near someone who is in a sexual position/act

Case in point.

laura so cute

How can you not just want to snuggle her really hard? Non-pedos so weird...

her name pls
quick!

dats gonna be a spicy thread.
yesterday someone posted cp on /b

Pedofile is feet fetish
Peadofile is children

Anericans..

Stay away from Onionland, you fuckers. I don't think I'll be able to redeem myself after the shit I've seen. Basically lost pieces of my soul.

you think so?= i was few times on deepweb digging my way through everything :^)

Usually it's just a bunch of bullshit re-directs. But this time.... Satan is fucking real boiz. There's no saving me now.

i don't know what shit you've seen there but it must be really hard. i've only seen gore/rape stuff

that is amazing

I hate the onion...beat it for a almost a year...relapsed and it won't stop fucking with me.

Who got them cp tho

be happy you got some non nude pics

People who won't post it here unless they're crazy

i have some more but i got a fucking upload image error 90% of time

well that sucks
here have this

i always thought it was a typo.

Fucking degenerates

could be the new file size limit?

It's pure

Also reported to feds

>tfw i have almost all the sets, even the playboy one

oh maybe, do you know how much is it ?

Because the swarms of chump haters who harbor nothing but darkness in their hearts and serve this darkness believe adding comedy to their insults creates a better insult. But oddly real pedos are part of the swarm yet the pedo fappers are slightly more neutral but dancing on the line. Do as you were now.

Tfw I lost most of my ls mag sets

In case mods keep deleting rule34 loli threads, what other loli sites are there? Pic related is good but if theres more tell me

I just bought this pedo-meter so I can find out how many of you sick fucks live near me.

i see what you did there

user wont get it though

Dude stop advertising for them you've been doing it in almost every loli related thread ive seen fucking chill out

2mb

same here user
really sucks

kek

Pedo means fart in Spanish

>Hur dur only whatever way Brits spell it is the correct way hur dur
You're wrong accept it

>normal is the new edgy

nope they are under

Its an honor reserved to the most powerful British men.. not peasants. That's why they're upset.

since this girl fail to upload i try other

No, I'm from Sand Mountain, Alabama and I thoroughly hate pedos. I've never met anyone who doesn't, or at least has the balls to openly admit that they don't have a problem with it. Contrary to what you may believe about Northeastern Alabama, we're not very open-minded about sexuality or anything else.

sage this pedo cancer.

Fuck Alabama. As much as the universe hated me, at least I was spared being from that shithole.

what's wrong user?

nnnice

It's funny because pedos are about as common as farts in Spain.

no, they aren't.

yh they are

age of consent is like 14 fam

pedo central, next to portugal

Do you have something to tell?

Should someone explain to you what pedo means?

why is there a hand on her face

No need, pedo.