So... 3 years of life in the USA as an adult here for job reasons, which is coming to an end...

So... 3 years of life in the USA as an adult here for job reasons, which is coming to an end, has taught me some amazing things.

As an asian foreigner, pussy is there to be had, but wow it can get crazy rude talking to people.. Things like, 'why don't you talk to the asian girl over there' instead of the white burnette, being turned away from even just casual hey how are you doing stuff.

I figured it was just me but nope. I noticed my white friends were routinely blasted away by non-whites as if talking to someone other than 'mary jane blondie' was actually offensive.

what gives, usa? it's been fun while it lasted, but i'm kind of glad it's over. for me at least.

AMA, debate me, w/e.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vFjdz2bRHRg
youtube.com/watch?v=2eAOqpIy2B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, get the fuck out ching chong fuq boi, want to kung fu me?? I'll kungfuk you up fuqboii

Leave my country. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPO

i can't believe how popular that little faggot was when that movie came out...

now he wears dresses and says he will follow the principles of Dr. Strange for the rest of his life.

you're right, i should get the fuck outta here at light speed. the retardation black hole is becoming too strong.

Interesting experience user.

Still lurking. Fellow E Asian.

He said he would follow Dr. Strange? A comic book creation?

And yeah, I already left.

yep. he saw the movie and was inspired to follow in his footsteps, w/e the hell that means.

and i know you're still here.

If this is OP, all I can say is, as an E Asian born in USA, the racism is more subtle yet pernicious.

It is in the open here on /b. I respect that. Here I can't see their faces but see the honest vulgarity. In the real world, in the US, I could see their faces, but never knew their true intentions. Not until I learned to observe subtlety.

East Asian and American born here. I've been with over 30 women including whites, black, latino and pacific islanders. 31 years old and married now or I'd continue fucking women for the Asian race.

I'm about your age. Haven't crushed that much pussy. Some. No impressive tally.

The white west has lost my heart and mind. I look at all white men as the enemy. So be it.

it just seems so backwards.. there's an aura of everyone is equal, yet put it in to practice and it gets interesting how easily and often it's shut down fast like Negan and Lucille. I added my white friends just to make it clear the odds are somewhat similar. We aren't neckbeard people, quite normal. It just seems the way things are on average. I was surprised.

Indeed though, in all honesty it's subtle. Nobody cursed me out and called me a faggot like if on here lol.

you see them as the enemy? why? in my experiences they were facing similar issues, just from the other angle.

4 more and long shen appears.

The entitlement to Asian girls is so clear. I've been around Asia and it is worse. Sex tourism has ruined Thailand. King Bumibol lamented over the state things in his dying days.

And as far as white men experiencing similar issues - not even close. Jew controlled media has firmly reinforced white male sexual dominance. The only gift for white men I have is death by fire. It sure was good enough for the Japs and gooks they firebombed and napalmed.

Nah, this race war goes way back, and we shall see it to the end. There is ultimately no real friendship between white men and Asians. They see us as an inferior race.

Originally, Sup Forums used to be a site where western weaboos could gather and share their mutual fascination with Japanese art with other anons.

It devolved into the 7th level of hell, where paleskins share pics they acquired of Asian chicks, by conquest or social media. At the same time they use racist language. But this freedom to do so exposes these wasichu for what they are.

Most people do not appreciate multi-culturalism. Sure, there's an initial period of interest, but when it comes to personal interaction, it's basically GTFO. You're getting a different perspective as an outsider. This is one effect travel has on individuals. When you get back home, you'll notice it in your own people when you see then interact with foreigners. Travel has altered your perception.

i don't know much about southeast asia except what I read. I went to Bali once but..that's no way to base an idea on the whole area.

I'm confused by a few things. First off, that there is an entitlement to asian girls.. In the NYC and SF it seemed whites getting an asian girl was like pinning the tail on the donkey, got lucky as hell. There were so many places where I could go as well, where they'd be shunned out of; tons of hot girls there but fat chance of them getting lucky. I've yet to meet a white person who feels entitled to get an asian...the whole idea seems odd. 2nd, you hate jews, which is fine but..i kind of lose my understanding further with you. 3, you seem to be asian yet say japs and gooks, so..elaborate troll?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

i guess. i've been an outsider before, but had stupid thoughts that usa was somehow a little different. that is smashed lol...ah well, who gives a shit right.

I said 'japs and gooks' for effect. It's also shorter to type. And all I'll say is my genes are from one of the countries that the USAF lit up with fire, but now seems to think they're on friendly terms. Never got the language from that side of the family. Raised in a white setting.

Jews have manipulated things in such a way that it is really self damning to criticize them. Yet in their own religious doctine, they see all non jews and lessers - Goyim.

So yeah, fuck'em.

As for white men/ Asian girls, in the regions I know - SanFran, Seattle, LA - white dudes could easily get Asian GFs. I didn't see the things you're talking about. But I've been in SE Asia for 1 year now, and this may be some sort of cultural shift?

Where in the US did you spend your 3 years? Maybe that has something to do with it?

I am not OP. I was born & raised in US. Then travelled abroad. Saw other possibilities, and then left. I have a thorough understanding of the US, it's military, and culture.

SF/NYC, San Francisco New York City..heavily diverse and lots of places for me to feel 'at home' if i want, though not like the viets or chinese. they seem to rule big cities as far as asians go.

WTF is this shit?
Let's post some bloodshed.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFjdz2bRHRg

IMO, I don't see them as RULING the cities. They just find their niche. Their daughters are fair game for the kikes and wasichu.

>cultural shift
maybe. i just know if i go in to asian parts of town, things get akward for white friends and aside from odd looks, they are dead in the water before even trying. then again, these places are for more traditional i guess, so it's not like a true americanized asian girl.

curious though you were raised in a white setting yet seem to have a deep hatred...not making fun of you, just noticing the juxtaposition.

i just find it interesting how japanese and my people seem to separate themselves in a lot of ways from the rest. although LA was cool to see, what a big korean area. i wish i could meet the good guys who shot guns from the roofs of their stores during the old LA riots, i was proud.

And even there, not quite accepting of the "mixed" couples. That's too bad. I'd have guessed you were in a red state or in parts of the northwest.

Guess I'll keep quiet about my heritage.

OK. I see, I was hanging out in the mixed clubs, and other areas. I don't know what Asian parts of town means. SanFran Chinatown is a tourist area. Seattle? Didn't know where the Asian part of town was. Because we're sprinkled everywhere.

As for white setting. My white family loved me, but it was outside the comfort of home that I earned my licks, and got to know the white devil. yeah, the hatred runs deep, as I did research, ventured further in realspace and cyber space. And came to the conclusions I have now.

what part of that seems like i'm not accepting of mixed couples? i'm all for it, friend. the fact that asian groups make little 'homes' for themselves doesn't mean anything about interracial mixing; it's normal to have a little place of town that feels like home. there's little italy's, greek places, it's all the same thing..a place to remind you of what's most natural. nothing to do with sex or dating, unless you choose to use it for that purpose and target ppl there.

Yeah, I'm being vague about my heritage cause whites may be lurking.

Mixed couples were common in Seattle, SanFran, and LA. Many white men were quite smug about it too.

i know nothing about seattle. but for sure there are some places where it's not mixed clubs or mixed scene where even english would seem odd. maybe you have not had this experience. it's neither bad or good, just what it is. but it exists for sure. i ventured to two places where i had to turn around and leave b/c it was immediately clear bringing a white friend was a very dumb idea. it's sad but true. had a black friend too, holy hell that time.

as for your white hate..i hope it's not blind. i'll leave it alone from here.

Yeah, It's interesting to me to see the separation and historical tension between Japanese and Koreans. Both cultures share some commonalities.

White dude here. Sorry you feel that way man. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years. Lots of Asian people there...white people in the minority. Maybe you should go there. I experienced racism on a few different levels but I just chalked it up to ass holes being assholes....also most racist place I've been was probably thailand....and even that wasn't too bad.

I meant other people not being accepting of it

I'd also like to add that honestly have no racist feelings toward Asians or indians.....blacks are a different story.

My white hate is IFF(Identify Friend or Foe) based. Whites can enter the sanctum of acceptance if they have noble qualities. For example, there is this British ex soldier who married a white Brit. He is a stand up guy, who never cheats on her, even tho he is surrounded by Asian puss. He is just an all round stand up dude. I'd fight alongside him.

Then there is this Austrlian mutherfucker who has gone through many girls, 'married' one in a symbolic wedding, Then ditched her. Now her just got one pregnant out of wedlock. I'm am friendly as all can be to this guy's face, but I could slit his throat in a heartbeat given the right circumstance - and no guilt.

ohh, shit..sorry, the meaning went over my head.

our tension is understandable but yeah also interesting. however, what i meant more, was how..like, if you go to a asian part of big cities, the chinese and viets seem to mesh together; korean things and japan things are very separate and distinct. there is a drastic change and disassociation with the 'asian' around them. as if we're special, and others are lesser. as someone born on the home planet, this is normal to me, however i expected something different for some reason in usa.

You shifty sneaky yellow eyed rice eating bastard.

^This.

Pearl Harbor was sneaky and underhanded.
But Washington ambushing the Hessians at Trenton was oh so fucking noble and brave.

Wasichu double standard.

i see what you mean..so your anger lies in history, not general hate of white ppl no matter what. i can respect that, and i'd think that's pretty normal actually.

yellow-eyed? we're not irishmen dying from alcoholism.

Every person has the right to choose to date/fertilize women of the same ethnicity or at least race/skin color if they want to. This does not make the person a racist. It's just a choice you're allowed to make. It will literally make the lives of your children less complicated and better.

I knew that not all E Asian cultures melted, but I also didn't know about the variations. Chinese & Viets mixing? Hehe, I've gotten to know south Vietnam well, and there's animosity towards Chinese. So I guess it's different once you're stateside.

Oh. Why do they call Asians yellow then? I thought that was a thing. Also....so you do eat rice. I knew it.

I've sifted through many theories about why they call us yellow. I'm too lazy to expound.

But, Vehrner Von Braun had BLONDE fucking heir, not yellow.

The color yellow, registers on our minds as: the color of piss, light not bold, color of cowardice. So yeah. I go for bronze or gold when refering to us Asians, but I know that's not gonna catch on with the jew controlled west.

Some people are xenophiles, some are not. Most want YOU to embrace their culture, while they belittle yours. Americans always assimilate wherever they go, whereas everyone else keeps their own culture. No one else is urged to assimilate to American culture. Everyone else is encouraged to maintain their own culture, whilst Americans are bashed if they don't assimilate to other dominant cultures wherever they are.

Asian countries for Asians
African countries for Africans
Islamic countries and culture for muslims
European and American countries for everyone.

Everyone else has the best, most positive culture,while American and European culture is blasted away.

If you don't appreciate, bend to every other, even lesser cultures, and exalt and celebrate them, you're labeled as a xenophobe, racist, bigot.

We have culture appreciation months for every shitty culture in America, but the dominant one that provides for their lesser cultures. All the while the other cultures whine about what victims they are to the dominant culture.

everyone on the planet eats rice, yellow refers to skin not eyes, and..yeah ok you're trolling.

>fertilize
stopped reading, lol

This guy gets it.

Yeah, I was never for the culture war that's been going on the last half decade or so. The PC speak, all that. I was never for dilluting the West. I had no control over that. Blame Soros and the jews.

But as an Asian, growing up in a white upper class setting, I was a second class citizen. And I have a thorough understand of psychological warfare.

I do appreciate the accomplishments of the British empire, less so the us empire. But that does not erase the revelation of how whites view and continue to view other races.

Extraterrestrial contact is what is needed to bring things into perspective for humanity. Unless they step off their fucking ship and they're blue eyed blonde too.

op here, just sayin..but, your country is still very new in the grand scheme of things, and the whole message is about how you can come and just be you, so...how is it outlandish to think ppl come to usa and try to retain their values and customs? unlike any other country in the world, this is where you're supposed to be valued for being you. now mind you, ignorance of those around you, failure to learn english, cry out for your will to be imposed on others is sad and horrible..but this is the issue that usa is burdened with, for being that beacon of fairness; lotsa bullshit to deal with, unfortunately. and it won't end. you threw potatoes at irish people a long time ago. nothing changes, just the times and coloring.

when i was in japan, i followed their rules and learned the language and kept myself in check kind of, instead of being expressive. because they are not welcoming of foreigners in a sense, and that's fine. Same in Norway, though our history isn't so sad so it was easier in some ways, plus northern europeans seem fascinated by asian.. i felt like a lab rat.

E Asian here:

The thing is, if you immigrate to a country. Take some effort to assimilate. Learn the fucking language.
This is why I didn't really love the Mexicans. No hate, but no love.
i got along with Blacks better - go fucking figure.

E Asian again,

The Irish spoke English.
And when you were in Norway, did you get any sense they saw you as equal. Or was there a subtle sense of Aryan superiority?
IMO Ayrans are all NAZIs by default unless they prove themselves otherwise.

Did they? I thought they still used their language...hmm.

I didn't feel inferior at all over there, though I do know that feeling, and it's truly unnerving as you witness the arrogance of another. But there, I felt very equal, just so different that they didn't know what to say or do sometimes. It was funny, honestly. Being there was a very nice experience, I appreciate the north euro people a lot from it. Very calm, not judging of anything, full of questions instead of jokes.

From what I understand, Ireland was owned by Britain, and had the Catholic church dominating them as well. They did have Gaelic ( their original language) but also English. But I could be wring.

Meanwhile, let's enjoy some blood:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eAOqpIy2B0

OP, as understand, you are Korean. Can you illuminate something for me? Germany had its reunification, but not Korea. My gut reaction is racism within the hierarchy of the Illuminatti made this so.

Look at Kim Jong Un, and the Kim dynasty. Weren't they both educated in a Swiss boarding school for the rich? I have a crazy theory that the whole Kim dynasty are nothing but puppets that work for their Swiss / Templar masters for some diabolical plan.

hah, that movie was used in one of my uni classes on english. epic movie. usa is the genius of genocide. funny thing is, i found a lot agree here..i said it jokingly once, then used it as a developing experiment. i was shocked. makes sense i guess. i hate my past people in a way, coming from a warring group line rather than migrant. they didn't deserve what we did...but w/e, i can't alter history.

........well, that's something to think on. i think it's much more likely though that the chinese-backed north made usa want to quit and we all decided to just stop where we are, a nice lil line of sorts. Indeed the Kim family seems to love swiss education, but to think the swiss, even backed by some shadowy religious force we can't prove exists, comes out..god help them if they think that lil fatty who can barely get 1/5 rockets in to space can help take on the world.

I have a love/ disdain relationship with the British Empire. They did so much, from such a small island, for 200 years. As an Burger, I look at how the US has performed and really think its lame. They were lazier and more cowardly about their empire building than the Brits. We came in at the tail end of WW1 & WW2 and reaped all the spoils. So ghetto.

My theory about it is this: The Swiss / Masonic Templars subtley brainwashed Lil Kim during his tenure at the boarding school for rich dictators. Then North Korea is held as a trigger for some major war that will enable the racist germanic illuminatti to oversee the virtual extermination of most of Asia. Those that remain will be too shell shocked to resist being made slaves.
Aryans on top, Asians kept on bottom, and also overpopulation problem solved. Throw in India and China and you have a white man's dream.