What is your country doing to help the poor refugees?

What is your country doing to help the poor refugees?

Fuck all, thankfully

We only help the rich refugees

We can't even keep our health service afloat with our own population, let alone that plus refugees

How can she not know her name?

Maybe she didn't understand the question

This is why we need the ottomans back

They knew how to handle wahabi scum

Liberals aren't very good at propaganda.

What an asshole tho
>let me make this little girl cry for some fb likes

Can you stfu about MUH OTTOMANS for once?

t. Mehmet

80% of the world's poverty and conflict are caused by the past control and deprivation by the British Empire.
Britons should take responsibility.

Eh, Germany stops them all for us.

Thank you Germany.

No

Iki have you finally embraced who you are

what an autistic post
are you a greek no more?

In fact, I'll make another thread

Give me (you)s

I often see refugees fully integrated into Moroccan society in Marrakech, Rabat and Casa. I hear fez too.

There are a few dirty gypsies in Marrakesh pretending to be syrian refugees to scam money from dumb whites who cant differentiate between Mediterranean arab and gypsie

We tried to convice our European neighbours and friends to create a quota system so that each country takes some refugees.
Sadly we failed, and now I am afraid we have to make deals with shady countries like Turkey or Lybia to keep refugees out

We help make sure they're poor before they leave Bulgaria.
Leave it for Turkey that is. Hehehe

GOOD post

>I am turk

Iki please.

Thanks to imbeciles in charge we literally act as their mothers, therefore spending even those few coins we have. Of course, Bulgaria and Macedonia are letting everyone into Serbia, while Hungary and Croatia are preventing them from leaving Serbia, but who cares, what's important is to act as a Balkanic Sweden.

>Of course, Bulgaria and Macedonia are letting everyone into Serbia,
Blame Greece

This WebM honestly breaks my heart every time it's posted. Stop posting it. I don't wanna see this shit.

Hey, we built a fence along the Turkish border, the stream of migrants should be slower now.

There is so much suffering in the world, user. We cant help everybody

I know. I'd just rather not see this shit. It's fucking awful.

I'm only blaming us t b h

We're all in this together.

But seriously what is the situation in vojvodina now ?

>that flag
>that post
Oh boy, here we go again

total fucking mess, hordes of afghanis, pakistanis and similar goatfuckers are roaming the roads, hunting and eating animals like skunks, trying to break through hungarian/croatian borders and being beaten like animals they are

So why dont they go coastal route through albania, crna gora and hrvatska ?

>So why dont they go coastal route through albania,
I wonder why

Based SL

Hey man, are you guys looking for any American-native English teachers at all? I'm looking to finish college soon and I already have my TEFL/TESOL certs in hand.

>What is your country doing to help the poor refugees?

deport them to Sweeden or Germany,, da fok we have enough gypsy

We give them a non-stop train ride from the slovenian border to germany. FOR FREE!

Dunno about their border with ancienne republique yougoslave de macedoine but their northern border appears completely easy to traverse.

Not letting them in

Attempting to violate our own constitution to keep them out.

I'll save only the white Syrians

There's some demand for English teachers in general, but probably doesn't pay that well, you find more locals teaching it than foreigners in most places, I think
International private schools in Colombo pay reasonably but there's not that many of them

>Colombo

Beggars can't be choosers, but are there any schools in Kandy? I liked Kandy waaaay more than I liked Colombo when I visited. Plus, that arrack you guys have is phenomenal.

>hurrr le autism xd
>flag

Heh.

Hard to believe that's a grown man of 70 years. He behaves like a highschooler.