twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her name is Michelle.

Her prom dress

moar

sweet, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Here's the short video I took
eroshare.com/t5vmpssp

I have more attractive liberal friends if you're interested.

For instance here is Kayli

Proceed

Very interested

This was Kayli's Halloween costume

You Are Da Man OP !!!!

LoL. posting liberals cause your wives/gf's are all fat cows? enjoy lusting over shit you'll never have

Here's her jiggly ass in leggings.

Dont stop Op more of the first one ?

fucking hambeast
kill it

You can do whatever you want to these cute liberal sluts

Except reason with them.

MAGA

It's easier to just gag them with a fat dick

Abby is up next, she's bisexual and super liberal

Feel free to share what you would do to any of these girls

this thread is so great. how have we not come up with this concept before. these liberal sjw feminists would hate this so much. just being exposed to a bunch of perverts all using them for their man cocks. keep going on these girls. thanks for the material

I voted for Jill Stein, can I still view them?

Of course, they lost so now they're everyone's property

Liberal humiliation, I love it, these girls just being used for their bodies

Cool! Btw Trump will never repeal gay marriage

its made that much better by how much they would hate it. its everything they hate the most. their worst nightmare come true. to be degraded and used by conservative cock to cum.

is this michelle again? i think this one is my favorite.

Our new queen

I don't think these girls would particularly care that much that some 40 yo neckbeards from different parts of the world living in their mothers' basements are jerking their little dicks to them, but hey whatever gives you your cummies

That girl is Kayli, brunette with a nice ass, runs track plays soccer, terrible at driving

On the contrary I think the very idea would bother them a hell of a lot

girls like this? they care about everything. they would fucking hate being used as jerk off meat like this.

michelleAbby Kayli

great man. thanks for the description. love jerking off to all your liberal feminist cunts. using them for my hard older patriarchal man cock. keep posting them. expose them. id love to jerk off to their feet too if you can find pics with them in it. theyd be so creeped out and humiliated by that.

whatever it takes to get your lil peepee hard

It would probably bother them if they got exposed but the concept of a no life faggot sneaking pics of them without the pics being in circulation to the people around her probably isn't too out of nowhere for most of them. Just a hunch

What are you actually pretending to know about her from pictures?

He's right, been friends with these girls for years, they would lose their shot if they ever knew

Okay fam, whatever you need to feel superior

been stroking to them the whole time. want to cum for them. any feet pics of any of them? expose the little sluts.

New girl, my calculus teacher Ariel, she's 24 and very political.

nice! i love using teachers as jerkoff meat! degrade her and expose her just because of the job she got and running into the wrong student ;)

>Michelle
>white
Also wanna check

Damn, your teacher is bangin. Would love to grab get by the pussy and spray some baby batter on that face of hers.

great ass. i need to see some of your liberal friends feet to cum to and use them for my perverted man needs

more feet

nice long cock, much bigger than mine. my liberal gf would love to fuck you, and I'd be powerless to stop you. She loves being fucked harded and verbally abused.

Here we go, best feet I can get, hope it helps.

So you think that because you have liberal peers you can generalize about how others think...
1. OP is probably never going to let these pics get back to the girl
2. Even if they do, the girl can take some solace in the fact that she has way more going for her than anyone else involved in the circulation of the pictures
3. Do you seriously hate liberals for having different opinions from your own? I know this is Sup Forums but grow up

whos are they? why are the faces cut off?

Why don't you show me her a little bit then, expose her like these other girls.

Second from the left is Kayli's, the other girls are her sorority sisters

wanna start a viral #UpForTrump?

Kek look at this loser

I meant I know these girls personally, so yes I absolutely do know how they think. I don't hate liberals, I'm enjoying spreading them around so others can enjoy their bodies. The question is why you have the bit stuck in your teeth over this.

Newbie to the thread. This is my SJW ex, take her as tribute.

Very nice, thank you for the contribution

What would the trump supporters do to her?

She's active in BLM and trans rights protests, too

Take pix of your shit #Dump4Trump

Take turns passing her around and using her body as a cumrag, showing her just how wrong she was in her sjw beliefs. Eventually she would break down and just enjoy her new role.

nice! using kaley's feet for my man cock. wonder how shed feel about that.

She's a little slut with daddy issues so it probably wouldn't take long

She would be in a panic, she's very emotional so there might be tears

Not fantastic body either... bully her for that

Just a bit flabby.. what do SJWs deserve?

She would look good with a nice tail plug and a pig nose strapped over her face

Hahaha holy shit, accurate.. she likes anal too

New girl, Peyton DeLozier, said she was moving if trump won.

That's only natural for a dumb feminist like her, degrade her and dominate her and she realizes it's all she's ever wanted

oh fuck man. shes hot. im using her for my cock. if you find a feet pic of her ill shoot my conservative man cum all over her.

Tbh I think it's just natural & right that she gets spread this way after losing

Hope this helps

It's the natural way of things

fuck yea. perfect man. just shot everywhere for peyto and her liberal body and feet!

Bonus, here's her and Kayli at last prom

Forgot text.

Mental anxiety
Mental breakdown
Menstrual cramps
Menopause
Did you ever notice that all of our problems begin with men?

A 24yo calculus teacher...are you 13 or something, kid?

More of Peyton's slutty body