What are your thoughts about rebooting cartoons? Pic related

What are your thoughts about rebooting cartoons? Pic related

>no 10k series

Isn't this like, their 4th reboot?

>4 reboots

The fuck?

New rule34

That looks almost as bad as the PPG remake, did Cartoon Network stopped having a budget?

WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK

FUCK

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THE ORIGINAL WAS GREAT WHY THE FUCK

Of course it's survived like three reboots so I guess whatever:

It was a popular franchise with a lot of toy potential. I wasn't surprised it went on for as long as it did.

This is the next logical step really.

First, The other 3 were sequels

wait, what was the omniverse shit about? wasn't that a reboot?

The other ones weren't reboots, they were sequel series. As Ben aged and got more aliens he got a different show.
It depends on the situation, it's not always bad but pic related most likely will be. PPG, TTG, the current Scooby-Doo series, and the new looney tooms show were/are terrible. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo was ok, I saw a couple episodes of Baby Looney Toons as a kid that were pretty good, hopefully Samurai Jack will be kino. It looks awesome now that he'll be able to kill people instead of robots. I also wouldn't mind if they brought back Courage, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Johnny Bravo, but I know the last one would never happen and if it did it would either be butchered or it would be on [AS], which I actually wouldn't mind as long as they didn't insert "fuck fuck fuck shit cunt" in to every episode for no other reason than edginess.

>ben 10 was almost 10 years ago

What the fuck

Ben 10 was always wasted potential. Maybe they'll get this one right.

FUCK OFF UNDERAGE BITCHES
BEN 10 FIRST AIRED WHEN I WAS ALREADY LIKE 21. HOW FUCKING YOUNG ARE YOU??

>still browsing Sup Forums at age 32
Ok gramps whatever you say

What about my post said I was a child when Ben 10 aired? I was 15. Not an adult but damn sure not a little kid.
This is my post

2OO5 WAS 11 YEARS AGO

I was 8

>2008
That's unnerving.

I was old enough to jerk it to gwen.

>bipedal Wildvine
THERE WHERE LINES AND THEY HAVE BEEN CROSSED

I hear ya user. That one comic with awkward dialogue where ben does her up the butt while she's cleaning?

noice childhood memories right there

how did ben collect new aliens someone remind me

>that pussy-looking Diamondhead
That pisses me off more. Look at his fucking legs.