So

So.
Here we are liberals.
You attempted to lie, cheat, and scam your way into office. You lied and instilled fear to force votes out of minorities.
You berated hard working intelligent white men calling them evil while at the same time forcing your political agenda on them
You ran for election with an offcial more corrupt than anyone before her. There was nothing special about her other then a hole between her legs. But you wanted to be "new and different" even if it meant embracing evil.
You thought you could use a female the victim card and use it to bend everyone else's sympathy into pushing your political agenda.
You've cried wolf so many times now that nobody cares or believes you.
You tried to muscle your way into politics by scaring minorities, instilling guilt in white men, and anger in women.
And do you know what happened?
Democracy rose up and and smacked you in the fucking face. You got stomped into submittion and the best part is. It's all your fault. You brought this loss on yourself. Your corruption, lies, and bullshit, is the exact fucking reason why a democracy exists. Congradulations, You played yourself.
And now. Because of that, you've lost everything.
I hope it was worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIM1ED0__BI
youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ao7pZm3nI
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/
nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And now you lead a party with a ton of powerful members opposed to you, and with an agenda that in many ways is opposed to yours.

The GOP is the Party of Nothing now.

Enjoy the GOP Civil War.

Atleast it is not your party user.
Atleast it isn't your party.

It's better to have an enemy in office who is the opposition party, rather than one in your own party.

Because an enemy belonging to your own party is the one of your own making.

And the left is still less desireable than what we currently have.
Enjoy your place at the bottom of the barrel.

I'm not a supporter of the GoP or the lefties.
I'm a supporter if Trump. Everybody else seems to be too.
I'm very happy with the result.

I will enjoy it.

For now everything that goes wrong....is on you.

You can't play Opposition Party anymore.

>Hillarys gonna winnnn!!!
Didn't happen
>Everything is gonna go worng now that Trump is president!!
Maybe for you.

No doubt you believe Trump should wage war on the GOP and tear down the corrupt Establishment, now that he is in office.

Steven Colbert is the biggest corporate script reader

No, not really for me. Our most corrupt Democrat didn't win, and the least competent and least conservative Republican won.

He'll fuck up so badly he'll discredit the GOP for at least a generation.

I'd call that a win/win.

Pretty much.
He already handled Hillary. He can handle the others.

This is saddening
youtube.com/watch?v=nIM1ED0__BI

Seriously, you should have let Hillary win when you had the chance.

A generic corrupt politician could have provided endless fuel for the GOP fire.

But now we get to play the role of the noble resistance fighting the cruel tyrant.

It's a dream come true.

Understand that people didn't vote for Trump.. They voted against career politicians. The people are tired of them and their bullshit.

Your candidate has created an entire new generation of right leaning voters that will continue to vote that way for the rest of their lives.
Win/win indeed

You really want the GOP to fight itself?

Alright then. You can have your Civil War.

Until Trump completely fucks up and disillusions them.

We've already won the war user.
Keep using fear tactics on trump supporters. They clearly didn't work last time you tried that.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ao7pZm3nI

Hasn't fucked up yet.
Can't say the same for your candidate.

Sure you won. The Establishment is still there, and the ideology is still there.

You call that a victory? The System is in place.

You have to tear the old GOP down.

but what if he doesn't...?

With his thin skin and volatile temper, he shouldn't be too hard to provoke into battles he can't win.

>sure you won
>you call that a victory
Yeah.
I do.
Bro I could care less if the old GoP gets teared down or not.
I'm not voting for or against the GoP. Neither was most of america.
They were voting against you.
And we won.

>You've cried wolf so many times now that nobody cares or believes you.
>Benghazi!
>They are coming for your guns
>Terrorirsts!
>benghazi

everyone cries wolf you twat. Its just who is better at scaring stupid people.

Judging by our president, I think we found out who

>He'll fuck up so badly he'll discredit the GOP for at least a generation.
That's what they said about Bush. And yet here we are.

That what you said about the presidential race...

Then it means the GOP skillfully manipulated him into not ruining everything.

Trump is love
Trump is life

Here you are, with a Republican so far away with traditional Republican ideology I'm amazed you can get away with calling him a Republican at all.

Totally read this in his voice

>hard working intelligent white men
sure kid

President Trump was prophesied in the bible. 1st Corinthians 15 52 King James version: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Nobody voted for him because he is republican you fucking faggot.
They voted for them because they hate democrates :^)
Stay mad

cool story bro

> tfw Trump's base are over 65, so many of his supporters will be dead before the next election
> tfw hispanic, black, and Asian populations continue to grow, making the US more left wing
> tfw people are becoming less racist and more intermingled and multicultural everyday
> tfw as moderate Republicans experience their health insurance costs rise when Obamacare is cut, never see their wages rise, and watch their children's schools lose funding, they will become disillusioned with not just Trump, but the entire Republican Party.
> tfw Clinton lost because nobody was enthusiastic about her and Trump's base was extremely enthusiastic... but now that he's won, Trump's enemies are more enthusiastically angry than his supporters are happy, meaning the enthusiasm factor is now on the side of the left
> tfw the young are more educated than the old, and as people become more educated they will continue to turn against Trump

Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had, and he's beholden to corporate power. He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. Plus, he's going to ally himself with Putin, undermining our role in international human rights.

I'm a liberal who hoped Trump would win. It became apparent after Palin, the Tea Party and now Trump that the only way to stamp out the far right forever was to let them govern for 4 years. A Trump presidency plus the changing racial dynamic will kill toxic conservatism for at least two generations.

do tell

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

Trump will protect guns and borders. That's Republican enough for now.

And he'll sink those Iranian boats playing games to make sure he starts that war

I wonder if that includes the Rust-Belt Democrats who gave you your victory in the first place?

You won because of Democratic voters.

>tfw Trump's base are over 65, so many of his supporters will be dead before the next election
Trump had pretty much every age group that wasnt under 30's.

Go ahead keep insulting white men.
Thats why you lost.

fucking idiot, gop civil war is what trump supporters wanted

What does that say about the way democrats feel about their own party now?

Border security has been being built up for over a decade. Can't believe you bought into that

bravo. On point analysis

Have my tribute: my extreme SJW ex

In other words, he's the perfect villain to unite the Democratic Party.

Well the least competent Democrat won last time and has discredited his party for at least a generation. Win/win.

She won the majority vote. More than half the nation didn't want Trump.

maybe. but what if it means something else...?

Yeah no Mexicans here at all. My eyes must be playing tricks on me.

go back to Sup Forums conspiracy-idiot

And I say they're such complete morons they don't realize they're playing right into my hands.

A GOP Civil War will prevent the GOP from getting a damn thing done, even though they control all 3 branches of government.

You want to fuck up the Establishment's shit, you're going to pay a price for it.

I am a white man you silly dick. I only insult the stupid ones.

Think trump could get her to say daddy?

I await the complete 180 of everything Trumps entire campaign was based on by apponting into cabinet positions a bunch of the same GOP political elite and big money interests that he railed against.

And all of his retarded supporters ignoring the fact they got scammed and continuing to suck his dick.

God Obama has to be hating ever second of this.

I'd say they're as frustrated with their own party as the one that voted an anti-Republican into office.

More than half the nation also didn't want Hillary, fuckface. Also this is the fourth time the electoral votes' outcome was different than the popular votes. Each state getting properly represented is what the U.S. is all about, familio.

Irrelevant.
Still why you lost :^)
Cuuuuucccckkkk

I want him to wreck havoc on the Republicans. He'll gridlock everything for them.

This actually doesn't mean as much as it would have if he had won the popular vote. It's actually an indictment of white men that they couldn't win by a landslide as opposed to an archaic system that favors the hill country over cities. Either way my life won't change, in fact I might make more money with a reduction in my tax bracket. Seeing the chaos and ugliness across the country I'd rather not get the tax break and have someone who isn't a demagogue poised to take the reigns. Trump won, congrats. Maybe he'll do something useful. If he fails it's on him, he won't have the excuse of gridlock. I don't mind a more conservative Supreme Court. I've gotten use to the idea the country is going to slowly slide into a theocracy. I don't care that much about women's health or rights in general. I'm indifferent to minorities. I am embarrassed by the coming reality star in charge and his whore wife, but I've also come to accept the fact that I'm alive at the end of the Amercian Empire. Fun while it lasted. I'll be dead before the real shit hits the fan.

I'd say they are less frustrated that you lost

>around 70% of american citizens didn't vote trump
>hilary got more individual votes
as a non us citizen, please explain how this is democratic

God Bless America

So have Trump's scandals magically gone away?

Stay butthurt, fag

The first step is acceptance user.
You are getting it

This.

Is that why they tasked Trump to destroy the Republican Party?

You know those stories of women getting grabbed on the street and told it's ok because trump won? I hope that happens to her soooo bad..

So you see when the grown ups called him a national disgrace? They meant it. And you voted for him. Well done you.

You won because of the Rust-Belt.

Not the red states.

And now we know your party trick.

Does Sup Forums report people to the cops?

>Cuuuuucccckkkk

Domoctacy top kek . More people voted hillery

Maybe right, if you were not such an obnoxious fuckwit, you could have still had the pretty girl. Think about it.

Sup Forums police liaison here. What seems to be the problem?

What is it with Trump supporters and women issues?

Americans are super fucking stupid, your president is a fucking joke, and now your country is too

I'm not a trump supporter. I'm super liberal actually

Why don't you take a trip to Calexico, huh? Tell me what you think about "border security" afterwards. Fucking shill.

Welcome to the shitshow. Watch as we bleed to death from cutting off our collective noses to spite our ugly assed face

didn't say it was done yet nonthinker.

He's already put plans out to raise fed minimum raise...

Don't blame me. I voted for a corrupt politician, not a complete bigoted fuck-wit sexist xenophobic dumbass.

Welcome to the planet Earth 2000-2008.

Everyone wants an excuse to hate America, we've all lived through that already. Have fun sharing Drumpf memes for the next few years while we actually get to work on improving our country.

GOP business wing and Corporate America freak out!

Damn I love being white.

I'm planning on being as helpful to combover as repubes were to blackie his 8 years. With technology the hating is immediate and way easier

"NO! Don't raise the minimum wage! We'll have to reduce the number of employees to cut our terrible expenses! We won't be able to afford our diamond-covered swimming pools!"

I propose a much more constructive strategy.

Turn the GOP on itself.

The Trumptards want to destroy the Establishment. Egg them on.

The Establishment believes Trump is unworthy of leadership. Support their efforts to bring him down.

Source?

keep speaking stupidity, in public you wont be saying all this because you know your skinny white hands cant fight.

Long as Trump deports all the foreign females who rejected my sexual advances, I'm a happy camper.