Ask a half black/half white person anything

Ask a half black/half white person anything

How does someone know half of their father?

What's with the Johnny Bravo haircut?

You know their name not their face

no thanks

Are your parents Black and White, or are they also both half black/white?

how could you give half a vote to donald trump?

My dad is white so I know him lol, and my mother is back.

black*

Is the op pic you?

when got my kinda hair it doesn't function how you want it most of the time.

If a napkin is unfoldable, does that mean it can be unfolded or that it can't be folded?

yes.

why the fuck do you look asian

You don't look even remotely half black bruh. Maybe 1/8.

Did you vote for Trump?

I can relate to that, I'm 1/32 black and my hair started turning into dreadlocks the day my hair brush died. Not that I minded though, I have nice looking dreads now.

I voted for shillary like the nignog I am.
IBN4 hate

Big dick or white dick? Is it half big? Like long but skinny or thick but short or is it small on one side? Lopsided or bent in any strange way?

This is why we are making America great again.

Dude I get what you mean I've had alot of people say I like asian. Back in highschool I had sraight black hair and I had someone on omegle say "go back to china" lmao
My friend asked a bunch of people if I looked asain and they said yes,

yeah i'm very light skinned, although I know a few other half blacks who look like me

I want dreads, I asked my Mom if she can do it one day, we'll see.

Mine just grew on their own, I just let it clump together and made sure to separate them into locks. I did look like I was having a bad hair day for about a year, but then I got nice looking natural dreads. When they are made they look too uniform imo.

Yeah, I'm gonna have my mom help with him but thats good advice, she had her own hair sort of dreaded and she does it quite well.

another pic

Exactly.

Well good luck. The only downside is that every drug dealer you will ever meet, will try to convince you to buy their weed. I've ended up responding with "Do I really look like someone who smokes a lot of weed" when they answer yes my next reply is "well don't you think I already have a steady source then?". My looks even have cops wondering if they can make up a reason to stop me to see if I have drugs on me.

I have quite alot of stoner friends wo were suprised when I told them i don't smoke weed, honestly alot fo people are suprised when I tell them this so it wont be new to me lmao. The cop thing will scare my Mom she's already telling me to be careful when I go out.

Luckily cops where I live have to have a genuine reason to stop someone before they can do it, the "he looked suspect" reason just doesn't fly here in Denmark.

Why do you have a sponge on your head?

I'm in the US lmao in my opinion our cops here are fucked half the time, although we have some cool ones, my grandfather (on my Dad's side) was one

It's called natural black hair lol or half black

I've heard of some good cops over there, where was it that a confrontation between the BLM and the police turned into a communal barbecue?

How does it feel to be like... everybody else?
...wait

>I don't know how genetics work

Oh man I don't even remember where it was but I was happy to see them get along.

I didn't know everyone was half black and half white.

You look like you turned out completely normal.

Yeah, whoever made that happen from both sides almost deserves a medal. Having people realize that both sides are human is a very good way to start to bury the hatchet.

Honestly don't kniow if your being sarcastic user know Sup Forums, but if you aren't thanks lol.

so
nigger + gringo = grigger or ningo ?

i like ningo better

Can you say the N word/ni**er?

sure can my nigga

Where did your mother go?

this is stupid as it gets, hairtype doesn't determinate your race, you're completely white

The word you are looking for is determine. Also find me a 100% white person with that sort of hair.

lol except my mom is black and my dad white therefore I'm black and white, I know hairtype doesn't determine race, I just posted a pic of half my face.