Hi there

Hi there...

I will be cheating on my wife next saturday. This will be the first time.
Any hints ?

don't get caught.

this
and make sure to wash well before going home, they always smell it

I will try that

Suck his dick real good, champ.

this is her

she is sending their undies every day for a week

Kek

I hope she does not have one...

their undies?
With whom is she sharing them?

lol'd

She married too?

make sure you kill yourself afterwards

me
yes
i don't think so

if you dont like your wife divorce her,

if you do like her, imagine her cheating on a disgusting scumbag like yourself but worse

but what do i know im just a normie

1. Make sure she has as much to lose as you.
2. Make sure she is discreet.
3. Make sure she is not a fukking nutter trying to use you to blow her shit up.

I love my wife, it is just the mid-life crisis hitting hard on me

Leave your wife and then you can fuck that fat bitch

she is married too
I hope she will be discreet
And i met her twice withour sexual intercourse, she seems, OK
Thanks for the tips

she won't leave her husband that easy...

Forgot the most important rule:
ALWAYS CHEAT UP

well, I am :(

Are you not getting puzzy from your wife?

grats OP

yes, but I need an other one for a change. thanks

Top tip is to always contact through snapchat. You'll know if she's screenshotting your shit, then just delete the app before you get home, redownload when she's not there.

we used hangout, and I just sent clothed, normal pictures of me

any hints on what to do with her ? or what NOT to do ?

Ayyyyyy lmao

more

Awww, come on dont do that user. Why would you?

Give me a valid for not doing it ? Beside being a moralfag ?

Don't leave sperm inside her, that shit will be expensive in yhe long run. Unless you're poor then fuck it.

we will be using condoms, obviously

Make it as pleasurable as you can for you, not her. As long as you have fun and she doesn't she probably wont go crazy wanting your dick.

Fuck that shit baby batter the fuck outta that box.

Yeah, don't get caught.

> No wife pussy for months.
> Met woman at swimming.
> She had no BF dick for months.
> Chat on FB.
> Met up every Monday after swimming.
> Amazing sex.
> Went home smelling of chlorine and showered at home.
> 3 months.
> Her BF found chats on phone.
> Threatened to tell wife.
> Told wife myself.
> Divorce pending.

Why would you risk your marriage on something as fleeting as sex?
I don't get it.

Nice advice, did not think of that angle before
how her husband knew your wife ?

because, pussy ?

You love your gf and if you dont then why waste time with her? Or maybe youre just a nympho and she isnt really your gf just your glorified sex toy in which case Id suggest grow up.

Is pussy worth ruining your life over?

Only cheat with someone who has as much to lose as you do if you get caught.

I am 40, I don't want srew up my marriqge, but I need some fun experience

Her BF used her facebook account to find out about me + wife

she has, thanks

No, you don't need it, you want it.
Trust me, this is something that you will regret for the rest of your life, just don't do it.

I did not give her my fb, or my last name for that matter. thanks for your story though. I will keep that in mind

Damn, I have second thoughts now...

Any tit pics? No bra

sorry, she promises some on sunday if I deserve them

Is it just me or the people became dumber with FB? Internauts used to go by nicknames back in the good ol' days. I have a nickname only on FB as well, got questioned on it and I provided false scans: they were ok with them. Twice.

Do it. If your shit is locked down and you dont expect her to ever find out, fuck the shit out of this lady.

Good luck to ya,

Just think about what you gain from it vs what you lose.
You gain momentary satisfaction and release a bit better than what you would get from masterbation.
You lose looking at your wife without feeling guilty, feeling safe and confident in your life, and seeing yourself as a good person. And that's just what you lose if you don't get caught, get caught and you lose your wife, your kids, your money, and your future.

OP make sure you take a shower after and bring what soap you usually use. Your spouse will notice if you smell differently. Also leave the guilt at the door when you come in just imagine it never happened and you will be in character

I have this though

Yeah. I'm 41 so remember the ASCII days and nics. We started as friends and were in same FB group, so already connected that way.

Man up and leave your wife you fucking pathetic little shit.

thanks
Funny thing, I met my wife over IRC

not an option
is it your story ?

Why do you think cheating is an option either if divorce isn't?

because kids

Seriously, how do you think this is going to end in any good way?

...don't?

Think about what will happen to them when(and it is when, not if) you get caught.

That's the worst bit. And no money for the next decade!

I bet it isn't that good, do you regret alot or are you able to just turn your the other cheek?

pussy is why men created civilization Sup Forumsro. there is nothing in this world any guy does that isn't ultimately for poon.

It is, you're just a coward with no balls.

I think I will have regret if i don't do it actually

Stop being a degenerate.

This, so much.

Why don't you talk to your goddamn wife. If she knows you're not getting what you want and she still loves you she'll find a way to please you herself. You can't get in trouble if it's her idea. Maybe she'll Suggest 3 some, Maybe she'll give you permission, you won't fucking know until you talk to her. Worst case you try taking for a while and she shuts everything down and is completely unwilling to do anything for you and your needs. If that happens, cheat. But only then.

Nice, i like your style

op here, nice advice. Thanks

>Hi there...
>
>I will be cheating on my wife next saturday. This will be the first time.
>Any hints ?
no evidence. no pictures buy second mobile phone
make list of what you have on you bevore you go to her.
after leaving check list back.
no kissing
no scratching
nothing that could leave marks
post noods to board delet them

nice idea for the list !

no kissing ?

I will deliver If i have noods

he still can do this after the first cheating.
let him taste the sweet honny of the unknown first

Cmooon man. Call your wife, dinner out, remember when you met, the laughs, the anxiety when you grabbed her boobs for the first time. Get some real sex. Unless you married a toilet with pedals, that is

kissing is ok if she dont uses lipstick.
high risk of evindence

op here, thank you all for your advices, I am out !

But once he gets away with it the first time....

Csb

Gross she's not worth it. you're gonna catch something.

Careful annon,
Emotions to diseases don't catch either

yeah, kill yourself you dumb fuck

Damn dude

is she friends with your wife, or associated in any social circles with her friends, because 9 times out of 10 that's how you get found out.

"I'm having a midlife crisis so instead of talking to my loving wife about it, I'm going to fuck some dumb slut"

I sincerely hope you get into a car accident on the way to fuck her user

AND YOU HAVE FUCKING KIDS user? You are an extremely worthless pile of shit you know that?

Stop being a piece of shit, talk to your wife about your problem like an adult and stop being a selfish asshole

That pig ain't worth it

CASH ONLY, and keep no receipts. I can't stress this enough. You don't want a shining trail on your bank statements, receipts in pockets, etc., showing you were in weird places paying for weird shit. Don't talk to this woman through FB chat, messaging, anything that your wife could find on your phone.

Test12

Doesn't look hot enough to risk your marriage but if you still wanna go

do not get caught
take countermeasures like suggested

Godspeed bro, Life's too short to only fuck one pussy

And you are gonna fix it with that gross bitch. Ewww dude.

>Amateur hour

OP do NOT just shower before coming home.

Yeah you come home on a saturday night, smelling freshly showered, nothing suspicious right?

Who the fuck takes a shower on a saturday night before coming home?

You need to do your business, shower, and then proceed to work up a bit of a sweat. Make it smell as if you were working/out whatever the fuck all day.

COming home smelling like soap will raise waay to many red flags.

The key to cheating is to mimic your regular routine whilst masking your actions, not by half ass evidence removal.

Use a fake name. I had flings where I would fuck them and after a while dinner wasn't involved. They fell in love. Wanted to cuddle. This would be great they were hot 18-22 year old college girls and would just suck me off without needing their cunts munched in return. This is how I knew love was involved I never said it and it drove them wild to the point I would get some of the nastiest pictures or videos sent. One time Ana and Michelle both word a pair of underwear that had a tiny vibrating dildo in them they were shaped like butterflies, barely made it big enough to fit in farther than a pinky tip. They would drip. I kid you not. Drip lubricating fluid. Just very hot wet little pussies shaved with whatever symbol or shape. It was nice until they started fighting over who loved me more and found my fucking wife in line at the grocery store and they both beat the shit out of her yelling all sorts of crazy shit. They then proceeded to beat the fuck out of each other while I watched from the car in horror not being able to hear what was said, my wife ran out if the store and left her purse they dumped on
the floor. 1/2

For example, You walk into a room that's been bleached clean for no fucking reason, (even if there is one, it draws attention to itself). If you walk into an average bathroom, you don't think twice.