Hey Sup Forums I just found these in a bag while i was taking a walk. Are these what i think they are...

Hey Sup Forums I just found these in a bag while i was taking a walk. Are these what i think they are? I found them in this green bag like someone was picking them for a reason. Never did shrooms before

Eat em nigga you finna trip balls nigga!!!!!

Don't think they are... Even if let them dry first

DEFINITELY NOT

Post the bag

No, far from it. Someone was just collecting them for interests in mycology.

Looks like gymnopilus, a lot of that genus are deadly poisonous, dont eat.

Wouldn't take the risk OP

>like someone was picking them for a reason
You mean like for nourishment. You are aware that people eat mushrooms for reasons other than getting high, right?

This is the Right kind, they grow when it is just the right temp
>eat op

Can confirm

Those don't look magical at all.
They tend to be very thin with tiny hoods no more than a couple inches. Would risk it

Wouldn't. Would not!

and most aren't which if they were any gyms they'd be luteus but they aren't gymnopilus they are pholiota which is a reason to steeeeeer clear

A lot of mushrooms are really poisonous, you need to google your area with a breakdown of the parts on your mushroom, match it to a picture and identify your species of mycelium, there's websites I am sure that have all of the type of mushrooms listed that grow in a certain geographical area. Anyway, some mushrooms can completely destroy your liver within two weeks and have no way of being treated...so you know, if you wanna risk death then go for it. On the upside, if you do trip well that's awesome, but it cold be penis envys, that brown just looks iffy at the bottom, they're not very blue...but that being said I have eaten some mushrooms that where short and very powerful so the more you know i guess haha.

as long as you boil them you will be ok. and put some salt in just to make sure. it helps remove negative effects in your liver which is why most liqours have a bit of salt in them

actually not many are that poisonous, many will make you sick but aren't really poisonous they just don't agree with your stomach it's mostly the tastes. The ones that are poisonous though will fuck your ass up, liver failure isn't a joke. This was my breakfast today, mixed into a smoothie and now I'm chillin and checking some bee hives out

But if you boil them, you're going to destroy any hallucinogenic effects...identify them first, and I am still not 100% sure that boiling them removes the toxicity in certain mushrooms. Those shits are so poisonous. I mean look up Destroying Angel

pft.. liar. everybody knows you eat shrooms to get high, nourishment my ass

Yeah but did you identify the species? And it depends again on your geographical location...plus who wants to get sick? Checking out bee hives and eating mushrooms is completely different. Those look like shiitake, or some white cap mushrooms.

Bruh unless your a mycologists your playing with your life.
Even with a spore print your life is resting in some guy on the internets word

OP here. I'm not going to risk it without knowing what I'm eating. I'll do some research and see if i can make a match. Thanks for the input. I'll post if i decide to eat them lol

yeah they're Gymnopilus junonius, and don't look anything like shiitake or "white cap" mushrooms

And yes they're different things but they go well together, have to check which hives have enough honey to last. Takes a while to do over 200 by myself. It's to bad it's too late for P. cincs

Geography, picture match

that's your best best but I wouldn't eat them unless you know exactly what you got because a lot of mushrooms look similar

best bet lol*

Why not just get your own hives going? All you gotta do is make a fence with electricity in it and then bam you can make a bunch of honey right there, get like 5 acres of Sourwood trees. Sourwood honey is the best.

Also, they totally look like regular white mushrooms you buy from the store. The coloration totally does, maybe not shiitake but definitely white mushrooms.

At least, in the picture you had haha

I'm likely not going to eat them myself. But heres one last picture

Those digits are glorious.

Definitely dont eat OP

They ARE my own hives, I picked those myself but no they aren't anywher eclose to agaricus and even besides the fact they don't look alike color really doesn't come into play that much in mushroom identification

Those aren't the good ones. You can eat em if you want but they will probably just taste like mushrooms maybe a bit unpleasant. One way to tell if a mushroom contains psycho active properties is if when you squeeze the stem it bruises blueish.

pinch stalk.
if it bruises blue or purple theyre magic

not all of them do and some mushrooms bruise blue that you definitely don't want to eat unless amatoxins are your thing. Identifying mushrooms gets complicated

lol i did not know this
thanks...

Those clustered together there are the same as the darker flat one on the far right but the one right next to them is poisonous and a different genus even