ATHEISTS

ATHEISTS
Mike Pence won! It's official!
Evolution is officially wrong and the truth of creationism will now be taught in schools!

Your THEORY of evolution proven wrong! How does it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is OP really a bait? seems like sarcasm to me

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Are you high, or something ?

I don't really understand that connection of creationism with religion, and evolutionism to atheism. Neither creationism confirms the God existence, nor the evolutionism denies. And Darvin himself wasn't atheist. It's just a scientific model, you choose one that explains facts better, and that's it. God is not that powerless to not be able to create a Big Bang or to create biological evolution.

evolution shouldnt be taught until university anyway

whatever

This is bait, but it's also true that the American public chooses anti-intellectualim. They prefer ignorance. It has less to do with Trump and more to do with the general preference for fable amongst the uneducated. More proof of the decline of the American Empire. Best days behind us. At least we can commiserate with the Brits

>turn 360 degrees
That means you do a spin and walk in the same direction. Primary school was tough, wasn't it?

If you're legit, it's because evolution discredits the creation stories. It's not about disproving "god" as an abstract, its about saying "these creation stories are bull and here's why".

If the counter-argument is "but god is all-powerful he could have made it look like this" then.. you got no source or reasoning in believing that. So there's no reason to buy that argument

>being this new

Newfag

>God is not that powerless to not be able to create a Big Bang or to create biological evolution.

Yeah, but people prefer childhood fairytails over scientific evidence.

Great bait mate

>Neither creationism confirms the God existence
> Darvin
How high are you ?

yawn. another intellectual parasite on Sup Forums.
why am I not surprised?

kek. more tears please.

The evolution theory can just explain hiw the biological species were created by God in time perspective. It completely depends on point of view, and doesn't suggest anything fundamental from itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqEUy0jtFkg

first there was nothing and then it exploded.
makes more sense that an intelligent being creating life

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Where did you saw I called Darvin a creationist?

I don't know what you're on about OP but evolution can exist even if creationism was proven to be true. You think every single animal is the same as it was when it initially evolved, millions of years ago?

I honestly thought everyone knew about this bait at this point

Darwinism precedes nihilist philosophy, which is important to atheists because it allows them to deny christian morality.

Evolution taught alone, without regard for creation, does lead one to believe in spontaneous human generation, that's in contention with the truth which is that our Earth and all things on it were made by God.

And it also belittles humans' position in the world hierarchy. If evolution were In Fact we'd have been conquered by hyper-intelligent aliens or super dolphins long long before we generated the capability to inflict mass violence on other species. IF the Earth were as old as they want you to believe.

creationism is false though

It's more: The wasn't nothing. There wasn't even anything to define that nothing by. Then something happened. That something resulted in everything.

Versus

First there was an all-powerful, perfect being in an infinite ocean. The Said being crafted a vault within that ocean and filled ti with nothing. Then turned that nothing into air. Then made land within that vault and went from there.

Which is more absurd?

It's a bait thread after all

Says who? We're just super-intelligent apes.

Besides, Nihilism only denies religious based morality. It requires you to find what you believe is right and to live by that. When the only value anything has is subjective, then those are the only values that matter.

Swanton Bomb outa thread cause OP is makin shit b8

In b4 it was troll

Just newfag

What happens when mentally ill men who pretend to be women and think pixie colored hair is attractive decide that their values are the only ones that matter, and then one of their values is also that people who aren't mentally ill men who pretend to be women and think pixie colored hair is attractive deserve death, and then there's a whole lot of them?

Whose values will save us then?

>Being smart is stupid!

Get off the computer Cleatus, your sister needs a fucking

Those of the social contract. The one that creates laws and enforces them. .15% of the population AT MOST becoming homicidal wouldn't really change anything, considering the current murder rate.

Why are you so scared of people who just want to live their lives? Because you sound like one of those people who think that allowing gay people to get married would spontaneously makes everyone gay.

You do realize he is joking right?

brb

gonna pray to jeebus to save me soul.

cheers!