Okay Sup Forums, really need your opinion on this story considering my current girlfriend

Okay Sup Forums, really need your opinion on this story considering my current girlfriend.
>I'm in a happy relationship with her.
>Recently she started seeing a psychologist due to issues at work.
>She wants to discuss her therapy with me of course.
>In the first session she was asked about any traumas she has.
>This is where a story came up that was new to me.
>When she was 17 she went to a summer youth camp together with her best friend.
>Best friend arrived a day later, so she was really nervous the first night, being around so many people she didn't know.
>Being 17 and not really knowing your boundaries yet, she drank too much.
>Met a friendly guy, about 5 years her senior.
>Blacked out due to alcohol at some point.
>Wakes up next morning in a tent, naked, with the friendly guy and a friend of his.
>Has some vague memories about having sex with the friendly guy.
>Panics and tells the camp staff.
>Friendly guy denies this had happened, so she does too (even though she knows better).
>She had a boyfriend at the time.
>She says she doesn't regard it as a traumatic experience but sort of felt obliged to come up with this story to answer the psychologist.
>It all happened about 5 years before I even met her.
What to make of this? Is it really not a big deal, like she says? Or do you think there's more to this story than a one-off "accidental drunk sex"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah its really just accidental drunk sex from my point of view at least

lol your gf was gangbanged all night by the whole camp
cuck

I wouldn't worry about it. She told you about it, when she had no need to. That shows she doesn't have anything to hide from you. What you want to do is support her and be happy she was honest with you.

yeah, this

Show more of her naked faggot!

My married soul mate just got in contact with me so whatever. Guess I'll chase love till the end of the world. What: didn't read

Whats your question this has nothing to do with you?

I mean, she clearly mentioned it as a trauma because she questions herself about it. As long as she blacked out and wasn't raped, then it's okay.

It's fine since she brought it up, and she didn't feel the need to hide it from you. She wants you to know what her sessions are like so you know whats going on. Good avenues of communication are definitely here. If you know you can trust her in what she's saying about everything else, know this is her telling you about something she probably kept to herself until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

If they where darkies you have something to worry about.

AIDS.

and the fact she fucks darkies

So she got Chinese finger cuffed by a couple dudes at summer camp! What's the issue here? She told you about it. Fap to the story and thought of it, and become the cuck you're meant to be!

Everyone I love gets married or has kids lol don't get close I got that Mitus touch.

Don't get drunk, only with trustable ones

Definitely sounds like the guy(s) have taken advantage about your girl being drunk. But wouldn't worry about it, happens to every girl once or twice in her lifetime.

sounds just like that... young drunk sex...

now what color were these niggers? that's the real question

you're the cuck

This

I think the therapy brought back the story, so she felt obliged to share it with you.
However, she probably left out some details so not to ruin your image of her.
I mean, what else would the second guy be doing in the tent other than getting sucked while she was pounded by his buddy?

Exactly this.

>just accidental drunk sex
aka you're dating a dirty little skank

but that's ok. they make life more fun.

>what else would the second guy be doing in the tent other than getting sucked while she was pounded by his buddy?
>what else would the second guy be doing in the tent other than getting sucked while she was pounded by his buddy?
>getting sucked while she was pounded by his buddy

Is this mental image torturing you OP?

She's damaged goods friend, like all women, just get a tranny.

Whahhhaa malarious

Dude she had stupid sekx and regretted it. It she is a nice girl forget about it and enjoy the relationahip and dont make a fuzz about it. Tell her to accept shit like it is and stop seeing the shrink. Avoid shituations that bring up Memories. If you can't live with it break up a.s.a.p. so you both can go on with your lifes. Ps. She do is damaged goods and will take some more patience and energy to have a decent relationship with, but damaged girls generally are more exiting than normies (but also more risky).

It doesnt matter if you two love eachother. 5 years is a lifetime, and who gives a shit in 5 more.

Fucking 'Murica

You should probably get her black-out drunk and what happens.

>asian boy
>asian style market
>Fucking 'Murica