How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtu.be/QCMv-4H7tNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the 3 first months, its all good and she actually act like she is a decent human being. Alot of sex. After that is just ordinary life with a bitch by your side who will complain and leave you as soon as your life goes to shit.

Time consuming

Sometimes its good, other times times you want to murder her but youre not allowed by law.

Get the right one and its the best thing in the fucking world bud, and the best place to blow your load!

like paying for fapping

Depends if you have The right one, in my case, is literally because of The sex, if we spend too much time together, i Will end up in jail...

sometimes its like man can't wait to have my space and smoke a blunt and watch kung fu panda 3. other times its like man what would i do with out this person who's there for me and makes my life easier

you save some energy because you dont have to go on "the hunt" to get laid, to know there is a pussy waiting for you is quite relaxing, on the other side you have to deal with her bitching about some stupid shit.

whats wrong OP you lonely?

I can be your girlfriend tonight

I'm not lonely just wondering how it would be like

depends on the chick.
If its a chick thats passionate and really want to be with you a bunch its nice.

If you get one of those bipolar deppressed chicks its hell. Some days they'll love you other days they'll just hate you.

If its a nice relationship its all just nice, if its bad it takes your powers slowly.

>depends on the chick.
>If its a chick thats passionate and really want >to be with you a bunch its nice.

>If you get one of those bipolar deppressed >chicks its hell. Some days they'll love you >other days they'll just hate you.

>If its a nice relationship its all just nice, if its >bad it takes your powers slowly.

9/10 of my ex'es are the depressed AF chicks

...oh wait i haven't had 10 ex'es

I feel you man.
Recently ended a relationship, i think, with a bipolar chick.

One of my first real relationships and i felt a connection to her and all that bullshit. Then she got all batshit insane and i honestly got tired of her shit because it was slowly making me hate and question everything about her.

checked and nice advice user

do you enjoy life as you do now? if you do, fuck gfs. There can be two scenarios when you get a gf.
Either the girl is amazing and good to you, she isnt a lowlife that is bored in life. Thats jackpot, if youre able to find someone like that, go for it.
Or the other scenario where the girl is looking good or is funny or something great about her. But she is a lowlife that is just bored in life and thats the reason she is with you. She will get attached to you, she wont cheat or w/e. But she will stop your happiness and suck it all into hers. spoiler alert: 99% chance that the girl one is gonna get is this type. The great girls arent out showing themselves off

same here mate. I was naive, i thought i was the issue in the relationship and i fucked myself up. Glad she is gone, time to rebuild myself, im already 10x more happy without her

had about a dozen relationships.
half of them i broke it off the other half they did.
and half of all of them just fizzled away (slowly stopped seeing each other got bored etc).

it's a numbers game, if you only ever been with 2-3 girls odds of finding that special one will be more rare then if you been with 10-20.

after 10 you really start to think okay not going to find the one so lets pick one i can settle with and that's what i did..

currently married so the good one eventually shows up, but that good one is only 80% perfect. all the others have been 50-70. I figured if i waiting till i find that 90%+ il be waiting 10+ Years to find that..

This guy knows what's up.

I might have AIDS from the bitch so im not too happy. Already getting the first HIV stage symptoms, like the "worst flu of my life" symptom shit because poor immune system shit. So i got that going.

IF it turns out im Hiv positive, i'll fucking kill the bitch.

oh fuck. i hope the best for you user, and if you do kill her pls thread

make it bloody and slow

I will.
Probably gonna firebomb her apartment.

it sucks unless you find the right one tbh fam
your time would be better spent on something productive/profitable, and your money would be better spent on a fleshlight

It's alright.

But in my case sex drives me to be romantic, and in her case she only likes to have sex when I've been romantic.

Catch 22 and we never have sex anymore

No time to play retro games like this.
youtu.be/QCMv-4H7tNI

It's a bitch!

Pretty good

feels like taking care of an autistic retard that you bang occasionally

this seems to be a common thing around here. last ex was batshit crazy, she would argue about pointless stuff every couple days. it was emotionally draining and a huge waste of time. the sex was good though

Thats what relationships are going at nowdays i guess.
Sex and pretty much nothing else.

>how it is to have a gf?

"How is it to navigate a minefield where the mines randomly change position?"

honestly it's a little discouraging

Wonderful

Yeah, i really want more out of it.

All i got outside of sex and emotionall damage is Hiv. Wish the world was something it wasnt.

/thread

how is it to not speak English properly?

pretty nice

kill it with fire

It's good mane
but mine isn't as good as aryan cum godess in pic related
so the struggle continues!

Post more!

bump

>firebomb her apartment.
there is no reason to affect punishment on her neighbors. those kids dindo nuffin.

Like bags of sand.

Don't know

Honestly she's not that bad, doubt you're doing any better.

8/10 here

The struggle of wanting to have time to yourself, but you're lonely when they aren't around but they annoy the shit out of you in the best way