A moth goes into a podiatrist’s office, and the podiatrist’s office says, “What seems to be the problem, moth?”

A moth goes into a podiatrist’s office, and the podiatrist’s office says, “What seems to be the problem, moth?”

The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?”

And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDji8i1jrWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

upvoted

let's post the other two jokes we know he did

i'll start with the first

B O R E D lmao!

Is Norm considered reddit now? What am I allowed to like these days?

Having watched that video countless times, I gotta say, I'm pretty sure that you transcribed that perfectly.

>Gregarro Ivinalititavitch

My sides

Anything you personally like. Like wow. Form your own opinion. Following a hivemind is so reddit.

posting the same three fucking jokes is you dumb faggot

If you want to have something to like I would recommend suicide

Classic joke
Norm is the best

haha, epic dude

didnt like norm 2 weeks ago, yesterday and today i love him

thank you youtube suggestions

Threadly reminder that this joke was TOLD TO NORM by the driver sent to pick him up for Conan. Norm does a great rendition but he didn't write it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDji8i1jrWY

Are you retarded?

He admits it.

That too was a joke.

He is a comedian after all.

>"The last time I had sex was 10 years ago"

Greg Giraldo is here. He has the grace of a swan, the wisdom of an owl and the eye of an eagle. Ladies and gentlemen, this man is for the birds!

>he did
you made me think he had died

As you can see, he has wavy hair. Its waving goodbye on account of he's going bald!

He may as well be dead.

I enjoyed his last golf stream though. I tweeted him three times during the stream and he read each tweet, even made one of the other guys read it out loud.

Now there are times when Bob has something on his mind - when he wears a hat!

samberg pulled this same anti-roast shit and people loved it because it was so base. no one gave a shit about norms.