Sup Sup Forums i just got really depressed and i need to ask something, doubt u will answer tho but anyways...

sup Sup Forums i just got really depressed and i need to ask something, doubt u will answer tho but anyways, when i fucked my gf i tried to hit the cervix with my dick just to see if im enough to do that, i went balls deep in her and i felt something, i was some sort of hitting it but she said it didnt hurt so i dont think that it was the cervix.
im 6 inches might be also 5.9, does anyone know how deep it is? she is 5'1" if that makes any difference.
She also says that she cum but i dont trust that shit since im this little, but my dick is curved upside so i might hit her g spot i dont know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>didnt hurt
>not cervix

i'm sorry user but until you make sense of your own logic i dont think anyone can help you out

What the hell is wrong with kids now a days?

i dont get that

my thoughts exactly.

Wow man. Wow. Just start looking for a black dude already because that attitude is cuck city

What the fuck im gonna get cucked by everyone who is longer i dont care im gonna be a fucking asexual

sauce?

I am am 7,3" and I hit easily. My girlfriend really likes it though, if I stick in balls deep and just keep it there, she cums. But on the other hand, my girlfriend is super sensitive and cums super easily anyways.. My point is, it doesn't have to hurt. For some it feels great (although fucking hard and deep might make it hurt after)

Nice makes me even more fucking depressed thanks a lot
fucking reddit

your not supposed to hit cervix there's the anterior and posterior fornix you want to hit. And when you have a long dick you're just stretching her out and making the spots harder to hit so longer isn't always better.

its not about the size, its about the foreplay to make her cum. If she finds you sexy through daily life, she will cum if you just touch her

Yeah but girls are fucking bitches curious sluts, i can see that she will ask me if she can try a bigger dick or some shit, im just not enough i want to be 100% not 75% with small dick she will cheat on me for sure and i dont want that.

what's her reddit username?

nigga imma give you a dealsky:

I'll personally take the time out of my life to fuck your gf with my large cock and hit her cervix, and when I do you'll you it was her cervix I hit, my dude

Yeah but the fucking curiosity, i make her cum everytime we have intercourse otherwise i feel like shit. But i want to be the dude with big dick not some average joe with tiny dick getting cucked all the time

5.5 HERE KILL ME :))) :) XD)

Yeah fuck her go on i dont care at least she will cum finally

Checked, you guys, your destiny has just intertwined, I'm sorry to hear that OP to the other guy, hope you will enjoy

I dont fucking know it was randomly posted there

Thanks fam

Solets see sommore of that hot piece

OP is going ham on this motherfucker at least we know he's not lying

Im not going to post my gf here i just want to fucking die already, im useless fucking cunt whos gonna get cucked for the whole life, i always thought the fucking way out of my fucking depression would be sex but no it made me even more depressed now there is no fucking escape i should just kill myself already fuck this shit fuck everyone

Yes.

Dude if it eats up on you that much just end it. I mean the relationship. There are other girls and I bet there is at least one around that you can make cum.
But is that really all you want? I mean many women see other qualities in men, besides if he can make them cum from vaginal.

I just told her that i know she is lying but she told me all the fucking things that really sign an orgasm and she says i make her cum by jsut fucking her but im not that big and thats what is killing me, if id have to end this relationship i wouldnt get in another one probably due to my small dick

Stop being a bitch there's men out there who are unable to get an erection how do you think they feel. Chance are she won't find a much bigger dick even if she tried and if she did she'll get bored of it and want bigger and bigger untill no man wants her.

Your dick is curved upside down???
Can u draw a pic of that?

i mean there are things that make dick bigger, isn't it?

First of all OP how do you roll those dubs. Second of all I would like to tell you to get over our dick size however you are the one rolling those dubs like it's no biggie hence it's a proof that Kek stands besides you.
So the only option I see here is a surgery

She will find the on every fucking corner, there is like so many dudes in dick rate threads who are massive as fuck, would rip my gf and thats what is making me so fucking depressed ok

Last dubs youll ever see from me because im going to end my useless fucking life

Having big dick doesn't make a diff. The clit n gspot are very accessible to any size. Even your pinky. Girls are weird about cumming sometimes and are usually uncomfortable or embarrassed about it. Sometimes it feels like they are going to pee. Sometimes they need lots of foreplay. Wanna watch her cum? Lick her clit and finger her pussy with one finger in a "come here motion" towards the belly button a few inches in.

God speed an hero

Dude check'em, as long as we are talking dick size you are a fucking get machine. But you ran out of luck as soon as you mentioned subside, just save up some money and get your dick bigger. You will be alright

you make women cum with your mouth, and they make you cum with their vagina

I make her cum everytime by licking her i know how it looks like ok thx

So is 6 inches really small?

Six inches is the top end of average (average is 4-6). If you hit something, it WAS her cervix. It doesn't have to hurt. My ex-gf would basically cum instantly if anything touched her cervix.

It wasnt like its supposed to be like on the pictures, it was more like spikey and i can go like upside or down it is still in the middle i dont know what that is

You're 6 inches which means 85% of guys will be the same size as you or smaller. And those dick rate threads are all camera angles I can make my 6 incher look 8 if I take a good pic.

itt: 15 year old making up a story of having sex, asking if his dick is big enough to satisfy a girl
It's a laughable size. No women will ever want you, yikes, no one will ever want you, not even your own mother. Just neck yourself right now

Pliz OP fuck off with dick size and just enjoy sex.. jesus fucking christ the insecurities I see on this board all day everyday tire me

well, i think like 50% of guys have 6 inch dicks(I am one of them, 5.9 maybe). But yeah, pretty sure girls like the most 18-19 cm dicks, they look perfect in size aspect and more manly and shit for girls. Dunno about feelings in vagina, 18 y.o virgin.

That's definitely her cervix.

Fun story: my sex had a relatively shallow pussy, to the point where I could hit her cervix with my fingers. Favorite trick was to just take one finger and run it in circles around her cervix.

But yeah when you grab ur dick its visable that is small, i made 2 pics, on the one where it was only the dick it looked like cool ok, after putting my finger on it i got told that its small so idk

Fuck off virgin fucktard hope ur whole fucking cancerous useless family dies i would piss on ur family tree because its boring shit, im not making this shit up so please be quiet

*ex, although that's a funny-ass typo

Can anyone confirm? Id feel really better, really really better

Nigga you are so mental. Just get professional help. Your dick is all right, your sex skills are all right. Stop fucking digging it. I know what I'm saying coz I'm exactly the same and I'm on the edge as well but I went to therapy recently and I'm on my way to find the real source of my problem. Probably my father's unexpected dying by beating to death with a blunt weapon. Hmmm how sweet. Whole town got excited as fuck. How am I supposed to enjoy living in the society after that?

>on Sup Forums
>trying to get multiple opinions on what a cervix feels like
90% of Sup Forums is kissless autist virgins. Take what you can get, faggot.

Fucking kid should have been mutated from agent orange how come he looks so normal

I need someone to confirm, im being dick to my mom too just because of you guys fuck yeou really

ask your mom then faggot, she would know from all those nigger dicks she took when our dad went away.

lol kido. let's talk about that. If you'll start being a man with ur mom, not a fucking mother's son who's bitching n shit(you know what i mean, you realize that and feel that), you'll see improvement in your self-concept. Personal experience.

In here where i live there is only like 0.5 nigger per person so i doubt that she even knows a nigger u potato cunt and my fucking dad for leaving mom u fuckface

hahahahahahahahah dicklet :DDDDD

I was hoping for this thread to be a samefagging troll. Thanks for proving it.
I mean it's better to see a loser wasting his time by trying to pretend a sick person than to see a sick person being paranoid about his life.

>i would piss on ur family tree because its boring shit

What the fuck u asshat, who u call a samefag im the only one with small dick being depressed why the fuck would i fucking respond to my own fucking problems how the fuck you even think that would work, fuck holy shit ur dumb as fuck that fucking kid fuck you too

You can feel a girl cum on your dick. It tightens and becomes harder to fuck. Although you should google. How to make a girl cum. It's like playing am instruments just need to find the right rythm

This thread is a gem.

>like playing am instruments

MarieClaire i think

Bangin' on that pussy drum?

HOW IS THIS FUCKING THREAD STILL ALIVE YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS