ABC is amazing

Am I the only one who LOVES the new direction ABC is going in? :)

John Candy must be spinning in his grave

>100,000 pyramid

Why are the stakes on these game shows seemingly getting progressively lowered. How do you go from "Who wants to be a millionaire?" to "100,000 dollars"

this is the real kikery at work here what the fuck

Ignoring the bait, arent most of those shows considered shitty by the general public?

we wuz television n shiet

Uncle Buck is kino

You know, there really is something going on in modern media. Fucking forced explosion of black people in movies, TV shows, even commercials.

You cannot deny there is some sort of agenda going on here.

>another Pyramid incarnation
>Dick Clark is dead after we had to suffer through 2 NYEs with him stroked out

why live?

>Black network president greenlights material that appeals to a black demographic

Yeah dude what a real agenda. You're quite the fucking gumshoe aren't you.

I think How to Get Away With Murder is slightly popular

Embarrassing.

Scandal and HtGAwM are very popular amongst critics.

Blacks make up only 12% of the population

So even if HALF of the black population watches, that's 6%

Forcing a sucesfful network to become BET 2 is fucking retarded

It's ju-just a coincidence.

>most popular online music publication

You didn't get my point at all.

Probably purposely. There's a 50/50 chance you're either a blind idiot or its your job to shitpost.

Antonie Edwards must fucking that bitch

Well there's a 100 percent chance you're a blind idiot so I'll take my dice roll.

>black people are family oriented people with strong father figures in upper middle class households
>black people are friendly fun gameshow host types

lol

>Blacks make up only 12% of the population

I thought it was 10%, fucking hell.

>white artists and executives embrace diversity
>black artists and executives say AYO WE GAZ TO GET US SUM REAL NIGGAS UP IN DIS SHIT, SENPAI

I watched Uncle Buck tonight

Literally there's a scene where Buck's brother is trying to get a promotion at work. His brother goes to a company sponsored suite at the Chicago Bulls game, where the white female hiring manager is there.

Buck acts wild there, and his brother thinks it cost him a promotion. Little does he know, the white woman then comes out of Buck's room wearing nothing but a Bulls jersey (nice symbolism) after a night of sex.

Great show!

There are approximately 322,762,018 living in America. Six percent of that is 19,365,721.

If the network was averaging nineteen million viewers on multiple shows, it would be a huge success. Your point makes no sense. It also supposes white people don't like any of these shows. It's nothing like BET. BET wasn't just aiming for a racial demographic, but also a class demographic. It was ghetto trash for people in the hood, or people who desperately wished they lived in the hood. The ABC feature mostly middle-class or rich black people facing similar issues to most white shows.

>The ABC feature mostly middle-class or rich black people facing similar issues to most white shows.

And what pecent of the black population does this represent?

>president in 2016
>somehow responsible for shit that came out 5 years previous

WHAT KIND OF KID MAKES THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Used to be high as 15, but they are lower due to eariy death and abortions, thank god.
They are actually shrinking in number.

>real comedy

I really fucking hope that's right.

What relevance does that have? People liked the Cosby show and the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because they aspire to be that successful.

L O L
O
L

Meh, most shows feature houses most characters shouldn't be abke to afford anyway.
Their ratings would be higher if the made shit like Barber Shop or Friday into a sitcom, but they don't wanna show black ghetto shit cause RACIS', except in hip hop.

How much of that 12% is in prison?

>i already know

yea mixed race black baby breeders hide their numbers

Isn't it insulting to blacks to designate them to remaking roles made by white people?

of course the bigger problem is so many fucking remakes period

Dude 25% of all black males are incarcerated, between them dying of disease and being shot by each other, and the destruction of the family unit, Blacks as a ppl are in every way worst they have been since slavery.
Of course they have the light skinned elite who take maximum advantage of white guilt but as a ppl they have been utterly destroyed.
It actually sad if you think about it, racists didn't kill blacks liberal policy and cultural changes did.

>I-It's the liberals who are the true racists!

They don't even want to be called blacks, but biracial.
Interracial marriges, outside of Hollywood movies and cuck fantasies are actually TINY, statistically meaningless.

>bitchfork

Anyone who non-ironically visits that shit in this day and age is braindead

Ahhh, yes. The black people in movies agenda.
It's about time that more of my brothers and sisters took the red pill and become enlightened like I am.

nigger learn how to troll if you want yous

Now that you are awake, we can finally begin the revolt against black people in entertainment mediums.
Are you ready to fight the good fight, my brother?

>Mfw a jew conspiracy exists to expose white people to more and more black characters in order to convince white women to have sex with black men and have mixed babies.

You all sound retarded.

Honestly, she looks like several light-skinned cousins I have.

yeah dude, this is all just a wacky coincidence!!!

Are you stupid?
In America if you have even 1/8 black blood you're considered black

What will the jews do once everyone is black? Why would they want to weaken our country if the muslims, the jews biggest foe, are supposedly taking over?

I've never once met a mixed person who prefered to be called 'biracial'. That's pure Hollywood liberal bullshit. Most mixed blacks seem to denounce their white half immediately upon being questioned, even if it's in a "joking" manner.

Your point being?

That's because they're proud of their African heritage, of which they have barely any knowledge of.

Uncle Buck is almost exactly the same a blackish, from how its shot to the writing, it's really pathetic and won't last a season.

2009 was a shit year for rap. Image is cherrypicking

ABC: Always Be Cucking. ;D