I wish herpes on everyone that voted for trump

i wish herpes on everyone that voted for trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go ahead and cry more i am sure that will change it somehow right because your mommy and daddy said that little baby gets what little baby wants.

All curses returned to the sender.

Life must suck being this much of a bitch...

European fag here.
I don't know what all you american idiots are whining about, you let Bush be president for 8 years, and even acted like he was your lord and saviour!
But now, you are all running to your bug out shelters like its the fuckin' end of days!
A country full of idiots, with a slightly smarter idiot for president. Shut up and eat your burgers.

At least we are getting laid faggot

Already got them

Joke's on you, I already have herpes!

And I wish Trump on everyone who voted for herpes.

I wish Trump on everyone with herpes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Not voting, voting Trump or voting third party were all better options than Hillary.

If youre a Democrat you should instead be mad at your own party for picking this heinous lying lobbying scheming piece of human garbage.

And also for rigging Sanders to drop out from the start

I dislike Hillary and Trump equally so I didn't vote. Roast me.

Jokes on you I already have herpes. MAGA!

I feast on your Liberal tears

Not American here. At least Bush was a politician. A dumb one, but still a politician. Trump has never even run for office and now he's gonna be the president all because people wanted a reality star leading them.

cute wish OP. I wished for MAGA. And it's happening :')

Yup, keep right on bashing the people who are sick and tired of your shit... its really gonna motivate us to see your point.

Here's the thing op, were not cucks like you. Letting herpes ridden monkey dicks fuck our wives. Were safe.

I got herpes on my dick from a hooker this summer. Was totaly worth it!

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.

I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Well, you could give it to them.

Oh, what's that? None of them want to fuck your androgynous bespectacled skinny fat self?