Hey /b stoners

Hey /b stoners

So now that it's legal in CA, school me on how to obtain it. Can I just call a dispensery and order? How does it work.

Just ask a friendly police officer where you can buy weed

this guy knows

If its legal now there shouldnt be any issues with the law. So just ask one if hes in a good mood.

You have to be 18+ to be here
You have to be 21+ to buy weed legally in California
There's no age restriction on killing yourself

i think until there are specific recreational dispensaries, you'll have to get a medical certificate

this guy isnt wrong either

Can you Calitards please leave Colorado now, and go back home?

I looked into this yesterday. It looks like you can smoke legally and posses up to an ounce legally without a prescription, but all the dispensaries are all regulated for medical weed. Sales of recreational weed and permits to sell recreational weed won't start till 1/1/18

just buy from your local dealers like its a usual thursday

Dispensaries are clogged as fuck, at least here in the central valley.

I don't want that ghetto shit. If it's legal now, I want the best edibles etc. I'm a wealthy fag.

No you under age b&.
You have to be of age for recreational use, right now doesn't matter how you get the weed .
However You can not go buy from a dispensary unless you are a prop 215 patient.

I was just at a event last night that was basically a outdoor swapmeet for pot. I bought some wax and bud to sell. So did many other vendors. Cheapest I saw was 1 ounce for 75$.
The event was free to the public just had to be of age and find the locstion.
Won't last long because everything is going to be taxed 15%

How long before we get weed taco trucks?

Your only going to be able to buy from a taxed vendor in the future. If you are looking for the best quality your going to be disappointed by the recreational free market. The medical sector is going to still the best stuff. Free sector is going to be a race for that money. Fuck quality if people are buying.

Shit, that's a gold star concept there man. Someone's writing a business proposal as we speak. Munchies + Ganja in a portable truck? only Issue would be security, so maybe more like a Tacobell with a secured counter?

This made me giggle. Congrats, California, I envy you.

Medical Weed is legal as well though right? So it will be avail at the shops behind the counter kind of deal? Like a Glenlivet 18?

No, you will still need to be a medical patient for the medical weed. If Joe off the street walks into a dispensary for weed he should get turned away. In reality greedy dispensary owners can let you in and buy. A few do that (open door policy) and then they close up shop and move after a couple months. The shops doing this have no problem with selling(example) you pineapple kush(5 dollar gram) outdoor grown. Relabeled as "j1" indoor grown tops shelf by them for 10$ gram, on special from 15$ a gram.

Medical has been in California since the 80s

Carne Asada Tacos in some type of weed marinade to perfection.

I would if it weren't for my lease