You Misogynistic Homophobic Trans-phobic xenophobic cristian rural shit kicking Trumpettes finally got your fucking...

You Misogynistic Homophobic Trans-phobic xenophobic cristian rural shit kicking Trumpettes finally got your fucking way! I've finished packing my studio apartment in NOLA and I'm getting out of this country where I can go get on socialized healthcare and finally become a proud woman with a feminine penis! As far as I'm concerned Hillary is my president! I'm movine to Vancouver in less than a week, enjoy burger land you fat ass little dicks who were intimidated by an old woman and a few emails! You third party voters are also to blame, why didn't you just vote against Trump? You never really cared about the gays or the Trans-gendered community!!!!. You'll be sorry once we leave, we were making America great again before your oompaloompa godking shit all over our progress!!! smh

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501393501/shades-of-2000-clinton-surpasses-trump-in-popular-vote-tally
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4_zVa2Uw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good fucking riddance !

You were never an American if you are willing to give it up because you didn't get what you wanted. A terminally corrupt pandering demagogue who was actively undermining the very institutions she was running for.

The fact that your giving up iastead of fighting for the change you want from within the system and within local government makes you a part of the problem. This kind of attitude is what makes people think us progressives are spineless. Grow up and get on with your life. Make the changes you want or shut uo.

And nothing of value was lost. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Oh, and you're an idiot. Hillary wouldn't have gotten more than 10% of the third party vote. Had they went mainstream Trump would've won clean.

Better learn mandarin if you're moving to hongcouver.

Reminder Trump lost the popular vote. A majority of the people didnt want trump yet once again someone got the electoral vote and won. Campuses are rioting, there are marches in the street, and more. Democracy at its finest.

assuming you can get a work visa for Canda and afford to pay for it... also, you have to have someplace to go and live before you are allowed in...

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

The majority of those threatening to go wont be accepted.... Canada has a stricter immigration law that the US!

Good luck with that!

Harambe got 16,000 votes. just saying.

you probably actually believe this.

just use google and vet your source for once in your life.

you'll have an epiphany.

How can we speed up your departure :-)

A majority didn't want Clinton either. Third party votes came heavily out of what would've been a Trump voter pool. And, Clinton didn't get 51% of the vote either.

You're right. I appreciate that. I'm not above admitting I was wrong, thanks man.

Best news is, we middle class Canadians are just as pissed as the Americans about the state of the west. But we don't have any politicians with balls enough to do what Trump will do.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501393501/shades-of-2000-clinton-surpasses-trump-in-popular-vote-tally

Ive got sources for days.

BYE FELICIA

reminder the president isn't elected by the popular vote illegals voting 5 different times in Cali doesn't mean shit for electing the president

Actually the only recorded evidence of voter fraud was a woman voting for Trump twice. Try again.

>a proud woman with a feminine penis!

The joke became to obvious there.

No you don't you fucking Troll! All Canadians are happy about their lives! Canada is the closest thing to a liberal utopia there is!! kys

Apparently their is a way for trump to remove us from the Paris climate deal too...smh

You're not welcome in Canada you fucking faggot piece of SJW PC shit. You have too low of an IQ and you're too fat and ugly to come to our cuck country.

What makes you think we want your dumbass

Haha, 504 reporting in!

GTFO my town, you sniveling faggot worm.

Yes, your source says what I just did. Clinton doesn't have the majority. In this case, a majority means more than half. On what planet is 49% more than half?

dubbs

amen brother. Fuck turdeau. Fuck harper. Fucking should have just went with the stupid fucking NDP at this point.

last I checked 59,938,290 is more than 59,704,886 and Gary Johnson/Jill Stein votes aren't Trump votes.

Bye felicia. Dont let my huge raging boner hit you in the pussy on the way out.

I'm not saying she didn't win the popular vote. She absolutely did. She just doesn't have a majority. This is called a plurality. Words have meaning. Do you think 51%=%47.7?

thems the rules kid. try north korea

and nothing will change.

Living in an apartment in Nola lol stupid motherfucker to begin with. Probably paying 1500 a month for a studio inner city when he could live in Metairie for half it

but I have no proof.

popular vote doesn't count. thems the rules

That not how it works, in an election to schoose someone if a person 47% another person gets 43%, another gets 6%, and lastly another gets 4% the person with 47% still by far as the most signifigant amount, by default the "popular" vote. i.e. more votes than anyone else. She would be president if it werent for the individual states electoral college. Not that I wanted her to be but the point still stands.

You know that word is terribly racist, right? It means you think every race should stick to only liking their own races culture and never be interested in another races culture. It's the culture equivalent of being against interracial couples. Like saying stick to your own kind. So it's full on KKK level racist thinking.

Shame for the mother of the people that don't reply to this or theirs will die in her sleep now.

>Misogynistic Homophobic Trans-phobic xenophobic cristian rural shit kicking Trumpettes

implying that's a bad thing. fuckin normies

Nice bait .. Geus ill still bite though.

Weak b8 m8 r8 1/8 got me to reply

this is shit bait but what's NOLA? new orleans? or some hipster neighborhood somewhere?

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you One less parasite on the system and good luck sponging off your next country

and it means nothing kid

Canada don't want you ya yeasty cunt

That's called First Past the Post and just fucking look at UK elections if you want a clue about why it's fucking bad

It doesn't matter what you think faggot, Hillary got more of the popular vote, and we're not going to just sit back and allow this racist to be wrongfully sworn in as president.

We are all banding together and rising up to right this dire wrong.

sure kid

>The RUSTLING of the JIMMIES

Don't let the door hit you in the faggot ass on your way out. :)

Fuck's sake OP, you're doing it wrong.

(ahem)

ii mm hhavvong a ppanoc attack but u kn ow wha t??? like l mao yall misogynistic homophobic transphobic xenophobic white cishets christians. trumpettes finally got ur FUCKING WAY#!!! :))))

like i lit finished packing my studio apartment in NOLA and ??? Im???? getting out of this """country""" where i can go get actually um you know ON SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE and finally become a proud woman with a feminine penis uwu

as far as im concerned hillary is my president lmao.

im moving to vancouver in less than a week??,,, enjoy burger land yall fat ass little dicks (Y I K E S LMAO) who were scared by an old woman and some emails.

YOU 3RD PARTY VOTERS ARE. TO. BLAME. WHY DIDNT YALL JUST VOTE AGAINST TRUMP???? YOU NEVER CA RD AB OUT THE GAYS AND TRANS COMMUNITY IM LITERALLY SHA KI NG

yALL gon be SORRY once we leave.

we WERE making americ great again before your oompaloompa godking shit all over your progress :)))) sweatie :))) smh lmao

>we

You mean the LGBT and colored scum? Have fun being gunned down in the streets

you aren't going to do shit,
you aren't going to change shit.

he probably hopes it does...

What part of "she won the popular vote" do you not understand? I agree with you. She got the popular vote. What she didn't get was a majority vote. Neither Trump nor Clinton can claim that the majority of Americans supported them. Hillary got a plurality, which doesn't have any real weight.

Yeah, by sitting on your ass posting on Sup Forums faggot. Real revolutionary over here.

>mudslimes

>We are all banding together

Good, Good.... You will receive your checks soon.

Pasta's getting stale tho

Just like you did in 2000 right?

>people actually taking OP seriously
>people actually getting pissy and barking back to OP
>falling for b8

but Why

Not looking for a hand out asshole sum of us actually work hard for what we call are owe. So piss and moan sum more pussie. Welcome to the real world loser

So one less trap in New Orleans.

eh...no loss

He was born in 2002, so he doesn't remember...

B8 to the extreme

>oompaloompa godking shit

btw it's God Emperor Trump to you, too!

gtfo, we won't miss you, or all the burgers you ate while here.

Up another college Fag crying again look out

This!

PA voter here, I did my part as did my state.

Oh boo who, my candidate didn't win so I'm going to resort to name calling. Sniffle sniffle, hey guys I'm really going to leave this time. SHUT YOUR FILTHY COCK CLOSET AND LEAVE ALREADY. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK IF YOU LIVE OR DIE SO BY ALL MEANS GO DO ELSEWHERE.

You better be careful faggot. (video related)

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4_zVa2Uw4

Trump voters are on the wrong side of things.

Holy fuck learn to form a sentence m8. Your English sounds broken as fuck in that last sentence.

Because the vast majority of Trump supporters are two IQ points above being legally disabled.

Cries about LGBT rights, but still uses faggot as an insult. Just fucking end your life cunt.

its funny their leader already conceded.

sure kid