If only musicians today had this kind of balls

If only musicians today had this kind of balls.

the homosexuals women and pocs are the ones making the records though, all the straight white male artists are afraid of them

Literally every artist today.

this

nah
todays version would be telling poc and gays to gtfo

>If only musicians today had the courage to virtue signal
Good news, you're in luck

LOL, dumb ass wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't famous.

Name one relevant artist of this decade who has said such a thing. None of them.

hence why op said "todays musicians don't have the balls"
can you read friend?

Close

More like-"If you in any way hate white people, straight people, cis people, or men, please do us one favor: leave us the fuck alone! Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records."

this
even PewDiePie didn't have the balls to tell GTFO to confused antisemites attracted by his silly antics.

If I was so bothered by the idea of people I don't like buying thousands of my records, I'd probably shoot myself too.

The balls to say what everyone else believes, soo brave

Yeah, but it's quite hard to understand what you meant, this one is better:

Not in the early 90's, you dumb shit.

Bruh it wasn't the 50s, you were supposed to accept gays by that point

Do you guys think Kurt would be saying the same thing if he was around today? Seeing how much the pendulum has shifted in the 23 years since he died

And yet a lot of people still don't in 2017.

Dude

Fucking Rent had just come out and it was a mega hit of tolerance. By 1994 the world was not this dark ebil place of oppression for any of those people he listed. Maybe transsexuals, but that's it.

fuck off with political threads

Eat my dick, bitch tits.

Wtf I hate Kurt now.

Glad he killed himself. He was probably a cuckold.

>probably

You have such a narrow minded view of the world

oh yeah so how long until gay marriage was approved again?
yeah just recently.
to say "Rent" made things better is laughable

We need Herbieanon to derail this oncoming political thread.

Oh go fuck yourself faggot no one cares

>a bloo bloo I'm tired of hearing about it
>"but didn't you invade nearly every enclave imaginable in effort to spread your social justice propaganda?"
>I DONT WANNA HEAR IT
I don't care. Eat shit.

This isn't an argument

widespread gay acceptance wasn't mainstream till the late 2000's dude

>but didn't you invade nearly every enclave imaginable in effort to spread your social justice propaganda
Lol this isn't a music related thread, go somewhere else with this garbage

I thought herobrine wasn't real

roll

Jacob

>a quotes of a famous musician isn't music related
Get a load of this guy!

Waifu threads aren't music related either but you don't see me shitting those up do you? Or do you not like when people drag their politics into every means of escape that you have? Pretty shitty when you can't escape it, huh?

Dumb cunt

brutalize me anthony

fuck me up Adam

>"Brace yourselves, because I'm going to beat you down with my basic political opinions stated with a determined intensity. You won't be able to handle my conventional majority views stated monotonously over some bland hardcore guitar riffs. You see, I'm a punk rocker, but I'm old now, old and wise. Being older means I'm smarter, even though none of my positions have changed since I was an edgy teenager, can you deal with that America? I think masculinity is dumb, that's why I make tough guy faces and lift weights and stuff, I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity. You see, I'm a white guy, but I can't stand white guys, this is a brave bold statement I shouldn't be making, I might lose friends and social capital for saying it, sorry if that burst your bubble honkey but that's just how it's gonna be. Homosexuality is natural and normal, someone has to tell you this America and it might as well be me, I can handle the shitstorm that will follow, I can afford to declare wholehearted support for the revolutionary policies and cultural mores that have been altered, top-down by our elite ruling class. Sorry, you may not have heard this perspective before, so I'm gonna lay it out in simple terms; sodomy feels good and you should try it. Things that feel good are always good and there's no reason not to do things that feel good. There sure as hell is no reason to to tell people not to do things that feel good, let alone from preventing them from doing things that feel good, even if it gives them AIDS. Conformity is like death, it's rigor mortis for your soul, and that's why I'm a non-conformist who fully supports every state-supported cultural change that has taken place in the last 30 years. I plan on continuing to push the envelope and fight in the safe space the ruling elites have formed for me within their global power structure. They don't stand a chance."

- Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

lmao, fuck off young friend.

>trap-influenced guitars
>10/10

I DID IT MOM

roland

If only artists would Shut The Fuck Up about politics in general.

Gave up on twitter for that exact reason. Want to know about your upcoming album not the demilitarization of police.

maybe not with so much aggression, I think the thing is the ideas are so much more mainstream and non-controversial now than they were 20+ years ago. The thing is that saying that now isn't particularly brave because most everyone would agree with you but it was very unorthodox back then

Found the closeted faggot. No wonder Courtney liked to watch Micheal Stipe buttfuck him.

Rollll

thank god he didn't said 'jews', i like Nirvana.

>falling for bait this hard
You must be the Proto-Faggot

>says something absolutely down the line politically correct
>balls

Really?

>You see, I'm a white guy, but I can't stand white guys, this is a brave bold statement I shouldn't be making, I might lose friends and social capital for saying it
AHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAH

they always say the most retarded shit too

come on carson

>if you don't agree with me don't you dare to like me or my music

Fascist tier