Alone in the wild edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wfa-iBgzXA
strawpoll.me/10361761/
lmgtfy.com/?q=esl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

azor STANNIS

Azor Jon

what do you think happened in that tent?

Fuck, 60 minute episodes?
Which ones canon? Is there anything I can skip to make this feasible to watch?

Could've at least made it a real GoT image m8

Are they recreating Brokeback Mountain?

So Tommens going to die right?

imagine being so degenerate as to lust over an underaged british jewish boy

imagine your father finding out about your sickness

I wish

Sansafags on suicide watch

If you're a casul who came hete after watching Cleganebowl I'd suggest wat hing everything from Season 1.

OBLIG STANNIS CAMEO

What's wrong with being jewish now?

OP I stan you

>So I asked Jon to forgive me for almost getting him and all his men killed, and he actually did it, the absolute madman

There's no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.

LOL why would they do that?

>I'm team mindless bad guy
edgy

So whats Euron going to do next episode (if he does show up) or next season? Are Yara and Theon fucked?

I thought you all were just being retarded with the Isaac and Dean stuff but I'm convinced now

This is the general idiot

ıs my cock exquisite? oh, cos ı think it's fucking exquisite. ı think it's a fucking work of art.like a renoir. or a picasso. the painting of my cock should hang at the louvre. they should study my cock in art classes, spend whole courses, studying the splendid contours of its exquisiteness, don't you think?
they should also study my cock in science class cos it defies nature. my cock is hard. ıt's metal, it's steel, ıt does not break. ıt does not weaken. my cock can stand all day like a good soldier trying to impress his superiors. ıf my cock could win a medal, it would. ıf they could name a school after it, it should.

ıf it could save small somali children from starving, it would and should, and it'll have a nobel fucking peace prize for it, the first such prize ever given to a cock.

my nobel prize-winning cock's like a cheetah, all sleek and dangerous and deadly. sonnets should be written about how dangerous my cheetah cock is. poems, plays. wars should be won over it, kingdoms fallen because of it.

my cock is lightning. ıt is fire. ıt is a volcano brewing with the sacred semen, lava... sugar and spice and all things...

>Night King
>mindless
>fucking knew Bran would come visit his tree and fuck it up allowing him to kill all the Children, kill the 3 Eyed Raven and soon shatter the Wall

Sure m8

>the night's king tears off bran's arm and throws a hail mary over the wall, defeating the magic barrier

cap this

Seeing how much of a passive cuck he is, maybe not.

Perhaps he'll just give the throne to Danny.

Jon did a good enough job getting his men killed all by himself, he doesn't need to point the little finger at sansa.

>Theon
He mught survive the battle, but he won't survive the barrage of cock jokes that will follow after Tyrion learns that Theon was castrated. And neither will the audience.

if D&D maintains some fragment of the greater story (endgame stuff) then Euron will raid the Reach when Dany refuses him. He's supposed to sack Oldtown in TWOW and make it his fortress for the final book.

how do i become a god warrior like Jon?

I'm 6'1", 170lbs, 7" cock

All of the Batman films with Bale were boring. Took themselves way too seriously. I don't even get why ironic memeing of them took off. They're just awful.
Inb4 the last desperate comeback of "well why don't you make a movie that sells as many tickets and DVDs".

Why? Bran will voluntarily cross the Wall and it's threshold himself and Benjen will help him.

All according to keikaku

Is Bear Island the comfiest place in the world?

really dead for such a good episode

Well to be like Jon you've got to die first.

You have to die and be rezz'd by a dutch woman

Holy shit I don't want you to be right, but you are.

where do i find a qt sorceress?

100 push ups,
100 sit ups,
100 squats,
10 km running.
EVERY SINGLE DAY

post pics of cock

Bran is literally Harry Potter of game of thrones, this is his mark and he's the night kings horcrux. Germ please stop ripping off jk Rowling

Telling Jon her insight about Rickon and being honest about Littlefinger and the Vale since the getgo would've helped Jon prevent a lot of deaths.

Dude could've done a much better strategy where even if he charges in, the Vale can still attack from the Bolton's sides or back while Jon hits them from the front

Can a Snow really be King in the North?

Who do they call if one of them accidentally tears the rectum of the other? WHo could get out there in time? How do they explain what happened?

No.

no

The only reason i've heard people say they got married is because of Ned's conversation with the Kingsguard during his dream in the book.

It plays out almost like a cryptic riddle, with him asking several questions which basically boil down to him wondering why guarding the Tower would be more important to them than either surrendering, fighting with Rhaegar at the Trident, being at the Mad King's side to present Jaime from stabbing him in the back, or more importantly the line which was left out of the show which is Ned asking why they didn't protect the alleged last legitimate heir Viserys when he and the Queen fled to Dragonstone with Willem Darry.

All they tell him is that they had swore a vow to Prince Rhaegar, but the mystery is why that vow should take presedense over these larger important issues. If it was just to protect a bastard it wouldn't make any dramatic sense, so people believe that Rhaegar might have had a second marriage with Lyanna so that child was legitimate.

Polygamy was a thing in Westeros back when Aegon the Conqueror had two wives that were also his sisters. And Rhaegar when he was trying to fulfill the prophecy of Azor Ahai was obsessed with trying to mirror Aegon the Conqueror which is why he named his two other children than Jon as Aegon and Rhaenys. People believe the third head was meant to be Visenya but came out a boy instead, Jon.

Also the kingsguard there were specifically "three" which mirrors the three heads thing as well. Dany has a vision in the House of the Undying where she sees a blue rose petal in a wall of ice and then she sees Rhaegar saying that the dragon has three heads and she wonders who Visenya would be.

Those are the main pieces of "evidence" I've seen put forth. It does require a leap to say Rhaegar had a second marriage or why that would even matter or be recognized by anyone, but thematically it makes sense when you link it all together. Jon still being a bastard makes GRRM's clues pointless.

He can if the Lords in the North are okay with it.

Succession isn't clear cut, even in cases where there's a clear heir like Maegor son of Aerion

Not happening in the show, there's just no way they're gonna bother to introduce the Hightower's to the show or give Euron a plot line based around being a level one million god slaying wizard.

> meeting direct cavalry charge with direct cavalry charge
> shooting arrows at his own forces
> just looking as both sides break ranks and fight individually while the rest of his forces stand right beside him
> moving the pikemen forward at the very end of the battle
> not being able to notice a fucking army at his doorstep
If anyone actually commanded anti-Bolton forces, just the sixty two Mormont men would be more than sufficient to beat this idiot.

no but a Starg can.

>bradamante thread
>twink thread
Don't know which is worse.

Hungry Skeleton: The Routine.

Can a Snow be lord of House Bolton?

He basically already is, not officially of course. But people believe in him and rally behind him even fookin wildlings.

And the lords in the North will def name him King.

Bradamante to be honest

Bradamante is approximately 10000000x worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wfa-iBgzXA

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Blood and Steel won the North. Not fancy names.

I was impressed by Jon's cardio in the battle desu, then he even barely had time for a breather before he chased Ramsay to Winterfell and beat his ass.

Why was Tyrion so butthurt over Theon calling him Imp five years ago? He makes jokes about people all the time.

...are they even trying to hide it

I WAS RAPED I KNOW MORE
I DON'T KNOW
I WAS RAPED
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>They saved the Stannis reveal for the season finale, probably the last scene

At least D&D did something right

Nah twinks. At least bradamante posts on topic. Twinks just scream about their own faggotry like we don't know faggots exist.

Will Arya appear next ep?

midget memer syndrome

>humid as fuck
>nignogs literally fucking everywhere
They seem chill tho

>Tormund: He didn't torch people or listen to some red witch. I believed in him. I thought he was the man to lead us through the Long Night. But I was wrong just like you.
>Davos: Maybe that was our mistake, believing in kings.
>Tormund: Jon Snow's not a king

They're foreshadowing Jon becoming a king who listens to Melly and burns people aren't they? Hopefully she's the only one getting burned for convincing Stannis to burn Shireen

strawpoll.me/10361761/
let's have a vote

>wanting Melly to die
>not wanting Jon to go full red god

FAGGOT

The season ends with Daenerys setting sail for Westeros.

Anyone have that screencap of one user explaining why Daenerys is given everything without any struggle?

Why did Davos forget he saw a demon in season 2?

>They're foreshadowing Jon becoming a king who listens to Melly and burns people aren't they? Hopefully she's the only one getting burned for convincing Stannis to burn Shireen
I got the exact opposite message from that. Pretty sure your opinion is just your pathetic bias showing

Stannisfags. never change

that's a lot of votes

Bradamante is much worse m8.

Dude's like jonautist, makes early threads, ban evades like crazy, wants attention and if he doesn't like you or your thread, he'll report you and everyone he can to get it deleted and you all banned

no contest, the vale is literally switzerland

>JON YOU HAVE TO HELP ME SAVE RICKON
>Jon, fuck Rickon, where's Ramsey

>JON YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO ME ABOUT THE BATTLE
>Jon, why are you asking me about the battle? I don't know anything about the battle

>CIA I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP
>CIA please come help

>BRIENNE I TRUST YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE BOUNCED AROUND TO FOUR DIFFERENT MASTERS INCLUDING OUR MORTAL ENEMY
>Jon, you can't trust Davos, he used to follow another guy that helped you out

TEAM ASSHAI

yeah but he's our autist

>Why did Davos forget he saw a demon in season 2?
Why do you think he forgot it? Nothing implies or even alludes to that.

I find Yanks parodying Scottish and Irish accents hilarious, as I find them much, much easier to understand.

t. ESL master race

Euron's forces will battle with Yara's, Euron will kill Yara in front of Theon. Theon will be forced to take the lead of the Ironborn against Euron, cue character development where Theon gets his courage back and ends up defeating Euron and redeeming his reputation.

I never claimed that shitstain.

Forgot your trip Braddo

Well he's clearly becoming a king next episode and leaks confirm it.

And Melly serves the Lord of Light who resurrected Jon to get him to do all this shit and continue the fight against the Walkers so he might not kill her.

>ESL
literally what

She's just like any other woman. She doesn't know what the fuck she wants.

Jon is a retard and Sansa an imbecile

english second language

or did you?

final episode leaked yet?

lmgtfy.com/?q=esl

English Scottish Lirish