I have had this tear above my asshole for a few weeks...

I have had this tear above my asshole for a few weeks. It won't heal I've tried Neosporin witch hazel I've been powdering it and nothing works. I have to go see a doctor?

that image is terrifying

Your body is trying to make a 3rd anus so you can take in all that dick

chris chan is that you?

Wash your ass.

Vitamin E is the only thing you need besides time

Stop shaving

That's not a tear, it's a pilonidal sinus. Really difficult to treat once infected, needs incision and drainage, not life threatening but you'd be better off without. Best see your doc.

You should wash and wipe your arse better.

Tears in skins happen when faeces that isn't cleared hardens and glues itself to your skin. And when you sweat in the groin area it cracks the skin.

Again you are a filthy user.

Pilonidal cyst, go to a doctor

bump

jesus wept

fucking bump

Stop shaving, wash gently with water only no soap

Or go see a doctor

medfag here, thats not a cyst, but it could be at some point, the curvature of your ass is such to predispose you to that shit, now that its a wound you need to shave, get the lint out of it 2 times a day, keep it dry use baby powder or some shit, walk around home naked, watch tv which ass naken legs tucked on the sofa etc, its anaerobic bacteria that are fucking you up, it means no air, you need to avoid swampass, get some air in there. get magnesium supplements.

jesus wiped

Also medfag. What this guy said. Don't listen to the other btards.

Looks like you are

>butthurt

eheheuheuheuhueheuhauaheuaehaea

You're diabetic or pre-diabetic and you have been consuming *way* too much sugar.

Cut down on the sweets. Cold turkey is best, eat right and get tested by the doc.

wat

Maybe if you stop hiking your Fucking leg up to take pictures of your asshole your chapped Fucking Ass wouldn't tear.

Use a topical steroid, user

Anal fissure. Go see a doctor.

you are a retard mate

Had similiar problem a few months ago, went to the doc and after exam gave me a cream, I put it in the morning and evening and after few days the rash and small wounds were gone. If you're embarassed about going to the exam - man up and don't be.

>Obligatory OP is a faggot, you get a finger in the pooper

Stick a sharpy in it

Need a clearer picture of your boipussy to give a good advice