How about a raid?

How about a raid?

Black supremacist bitch tells black people not to respect authority and to fight against the police. In one video she defends a black guy attacking a white woman.

She is the most evil and racist person I've ever seen.

What I have in mind:
>Downvoting the shit out of her.
>Calling her Black Hitler in every comment (she does not like it, no other reason).
>Listing instances of genocide in Africa by black people, Arabs like ISIS etc. Whatever you find and we upvote it.

I am open to more suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIQ5CZFaUdg
youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=xIQ5CZFaUdg

how come she doesnt get banned for hate speech like evalion did?

Almost forgot the link to the video. She is called Cynthia G.

I have no idea. She tries to mask it by saying everyone is racist and she is just fighting against white supremacy. She thinks even the leftiest of liberals are racist if they are white.

She calls white people Albino devils.

Come on people, we raid SJWs all the time but when there is a real racist out there we do nothing?

fighting racism with more racism.. what could go wrong?

So what

y'all should troll her by acting as retarded nigger fans. "dis wyt bitch be demandin all dis child support, fuck dat pasty bitch"

We won't use racism. Just call her Blak Hitler and give her what she wants. She says that white people are the only violent people on the planet and root of all evil and that no one can show her an instance of another race being violent. She says it in the video.

:D that is great

i meant she thinks she is fighting white supremecy by being a black supremist. surely that will end in peaceful negotiations at some point, rite?

Yep, I think she is really bright. Have no idea how she graduated college.

I vote we leave her be. The more niggers she can convince to attack cops, the more dead niggers there are. Seems like a fine situation to me.

>albinoids

As a proud Albinoid I must say she actually IS asking for it!
She even says "people can troll..."
She gave us her permission.
I will see what I can do.

done

The best thing you can do is ignore her
Downvoting does exactly nothing
Commenting is annoying but also achieves nothing

Don't give her views just because you want to get back at her, that's only supporting her

I vote for this, we should all act as retarded fans. got 14 kidz no jab, fuckin whitey kepin us down

Did I do it right?

OP here do not downvote lets all go for this.

Alright. So I just can't call her a nig?

All I could do was downvote and flag
>pic related

She really is abhorrent.
I will see if she has any other videos that accept comments.

kek'd hard

Flagging the video may be somewhat useful, if enough people do it.

>one less stupid nig vid on YouTube

some raid you fucking faggots, im all alone here

youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM