Does your gf or wife know that you post pics of her? If so, how did she react when she found out?

Does your gf or wife know that you post pics of her? If so, how did she react when she found out?

Tiny tits.

Why should I take pictures of her? I see her almost daily.

What do you think yourself? you want her to cuck you, dont you?

She knows I post and doesn't mind it. At first she acted mad but she's actually turned on by it.

I don't like all the negativity and gay shit that goes along with the word cuck. But I am trying to figure out how open minded she is sexually.

well elaborate then, and post more

Why? It can be entertaining to see the reaction others have and the reaction she has if I show her comments.

She has gotten visibly wet when I show her a comment about what someone wants to do to her. I wonder how perverse she actually is. It's almost like baiting her into speaking up. Hard to explain...

Pissed for weeks when she found out. After telling her a million times how guys thought she looked good and we're chunking for her, i think she is staying to come around. She kind of smiles and tells me to " oh stop" when I tell her about it now.

Interesting. I wonder if most women feel like they need to be ashamed but secretly like the attention. The inner slut comes out.

I bet she would love to be treated like a subbie

Do you think she has submissive tendency because she likes the attention? She doesn't even get on /b but just asks me about it occasionally... usually during sex

Shiiiiiit nigga

Well do you treat her like a sub?

No. I don't at. Maybe I should try. She's seems like a type A personality. It's weird. Just last week she almost admitted some kind of "light rape" fetish. It's totally counter to her outward personality

are you any dominant then?

Not really in bed. I'm more middle of the road.

Any tits?

She has a damn fine ass. Want to see her dominated?

First she got a bit pissed but then she realised it turned me on to show her of and then she got ok with it.

On paper it sound like fun. IRL would be hard to witness. LoL. I'm more curious if that's what she secretly wants. She will never answer a question directly but gives hints about taking big dicks. Might just be dirty talk though.

fine tits

Does she get turned on by it? And nice tits indeed!

My gf would kill me. Doesnt like the attention and showing off. Likes wearing small bikinis at the beach though

aka she does like it but is too proud to accept it

I dunno, she would be genuinely upset. Maybe ill bring it up today

Na well she gets turned on from me being turned on but not the posting itself.

That's totally the response I though I'd get, but then she's dripping wet 10 min later.

Well ive already posted pics here before.. worried she'll get recognised and people will bring up old pics

she has the right kind of thich

Piercings = freak in bed?

Thich?

More of her. Not new to /b at all...

fat in all the right places without being a fattie. English isnt my native language.

must say, she looks yummie

Surprised you show face given her reaction. I think girls feel like they have to react that way instead of just being okay with the reality that men are very visual. It's a compliment really. Lol

spank that shit

Aha ok. Yeah I love her body.

i can see why, i would love to go medieval on that body

She does love having her ass played with. Probably why she walks around in panties 90% of the time.

my wife. we used to have a tumblr but deletd it. she doesn't know that i share her on here

Was she into sharing her pics before you deleted?

Wife's pussy/ass, not my cock

At first my wife was embarrassed about it, but she got over that pretty quickly and got turned on with it even. She got pretty interested in it posed for a few pictures to be posted on Sup Forums. We made a thread a few months ago showing her off and fucking, etc. Was pretty fun and she loved all of the comments of what the guys would do to her.

She loooooves sex luckily.

How did you get the pic? Nice and smooth.

Tell me more.

yeah, she liked to read the comments

I don't post any because I respect my wife unlike most of you cretins.

hnnnng and already she knows that the collar is to stay on.

I've posted my ex so much she's searchable on Google when you type her name her nudes come up ... This shit sucks

Thanks to the asshole who
Doxed her

If she's aware and okay with it, it's not exactly disrespectful, but go ahead and take the high moral ground before you go back to your trap threads.

She is a good girl.

i do see some bimbo tendencies

name?

Idk if I should ... Maybe privately

Curious if you saw it going too far like swinging or something else, or why you stopped? Was it just unhealthy for the relationship?

I feel she's been abused a lot probably

Nope she is actually a certified genius. She just absolutely love sex and role play and dress up etc.

Why did you post her with face/name,/location? That isn't smart.

Well I didn't think about the face part ... But I never posted other info when it first happened

>certified genius

:^)

So how did her name etc. get known? I don't understand it.

Also, if I had a gf I woulf always ask permissikn first before posting, but it feels too much privacy invasion to me to even do it.

gonna post more of the piglet or what

She's a dork and actually has fun when I turn the camera on.

Someone in the thread knew her went to school with her

damn, I'd wreck that pussy. So nice.

You should ask Google to remove her from the search results, the right to be forgotten.

I'm afraid they'll trace me

You should try and tie her up and fuck her, maybe blindfold her. I'd do it to her anyway...

That's quite a coincidence. You wouldn't expect that. That sucks indeed. If you remove the face it is much harder to recognize.

She loves being fucked senseless.

She knows and ecourages me to post her she loves the idea of strangers watching her. It can be pretty great
Pic related

I'm going to try this. She'll be game after I show her a screenshot of a random wanting to fuck her ass.

You mean Google? For what? Sharing the pictures? All archived Sup Forums threads get permanently deleted after 18 days.
They can't trace that back unless somebody screen captured it, even then, you are anonymous.

What else are you planning to do?

Yeah I know I mean ... I was drunk and horny it wasn't till the next day after I kept posting I realize her name was all over

Nah no issues at all really, just something fun to do and showing her off. We both enjoyed it and would do it again but we just recently kind of had a kid lol so there's that. Eventually we may do it again, and I still post her pics ever now and then.

Yeah Google if I request to remove it

Yes gets hot reading yhe GOOD comments lol

I'd love to do exactly that to her. and more.