Fat slut returns for advice!

Fat slut returns for advice!
I have been raped more than once in the past (ik why im a fat slut gross! )
whatever. but pretty much i have this ticking in my head telling me i need it to happen again.
I just want to be beaten bloody or hurt.
anyone know whats wrong with me? its not a sexual thing or like a kink thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you sought therapy? I mean it obviously has to do with the psychological trauma

like, i saw a therapist for a while, he only really wanted to talk to me about pink floyd and my anxiety, and the other one i saw just told me your parents dying when your a teenager is normal, stop over reacting. never got a chance to get into anything deep really

How do you know those thoughts are your own?

if thats what you want why not just put yourself in situations to make it happen?

go to france. you'll have plenty of opportunities

Post on craigslist and let it happen.

Also, booty shot? I love fat asses :)

idk, they happen in my head?

where you from? ill do it fatty

How about you go ahead and fucking kill yourself?

show ass?

fucking do it

probably the best course of action right?

It's not unusual for women to try to be unattractive in order to not be raped, but men will fuck anything.

So that doesn't work.

Your parents dying right when you needed them most obviously left a hole in your education and knowledge about life, and whatever took their place hasn't helped you much.

Spread pussy. Tell us more about your needs.

Okay, let's go with that.

Do all the thoughts in your head belong to you?

Or is is possible that there is some spiritual enemy who is capable of implanting thoughts directly into your mind, in your voice, in first person?

Is that possible?

I see a dog kennel, ever consider a different rout

idk, i dont think im really stupid, im a liberal tho.
like i finnished high school on my own online

hey i feel the same way as you and i really wish i knew what to do. i just really want somebody to take advantage of me and hurt me.

Is that an engagement/wedding ring?

hah, that does happen to be a kinky thing, we dont have a dog lol

yeah wedding ring

How old are you?

Post vagoo Nasty slut.

glad to hear there is someone else bat shit like me

I'm not one for hurting anyone, but if it's your thing, I'd oblige provide it that (1) nothing you'd want me to do would having lasting physical damage, (2) you provide me a safe word, and (3) help me out with my fetishes. I'm in Texas if you're down.

Also, it's no uncommon that people that had traumatic sexual experiences have these perturbed fantasies. Rather than trying to "fix" it, I'd say finding a safe was to gratify it is probably the most practical way to go. Check fetlife for other people that might help you with this.

>i just want to be beaten bloody or hurt.

throw yourself down a 15+ flight of stairs.
??????
profit.

you're welcome shebeast.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Stockholm syndrome.

Good for you. There's an old saying: A young man who is not a liberal lacks a heart; an old man who is not a conservative lacks a brain.

You will notice as you grow older that the foundation of liberalism, that people are inherently good and will do good things if given the chance, is a lie.

As you grow older, you will grow wiser. I would like to give you the three rules for not being poor in America, since you seem to be on the East Coast (maybe Canada?):

1. Finish High School. Check
2. Get a job. Yes?
3. Do not have children before you are married.

Do those three things and you will not live in poverty.

no. you're an idiot. shut up.

Lets see the pussy op

You're awfully young to be married. Is the marriage a healthy one? Are you and your husband compatible, and in sync?

see, actually my husband and i really got into role play with the goal of taming down my crazy.
like full blow rape scenarios with guns and stuff, just doesnt cut it leaves me like completely unphased

What country are you from? And how old was you when you got raped?

It's not possible?

Who's telling you that?

i figured id toss in the fact im liberal to tick people off and have them call me a dumb cunt.
married, finnished school, full time job, no kids. im doing well.
people are shitty.

america, from 12 10 18

You're 19 with a husband and have been raped? You poor girl.
>Select all images with grass

Here's the thing. I've been married longer than you have been alive, and I've seen some shit. I also raised two daughters, both of whom are older than you.

In a world where anything is possible, is it possible you have a spiritual enemy that whispers lies into your head? Lies that you think are from you? Lies that you believe, and then become your own thoughts?

In a world where everything is possible, is that possible?

>finnished school

sure you did hamgalaxy. have a nice life raising your soon to be obese children. i bet you 'treat' them to mcdonald's at least 4 times per week.

dem poor childen.

its good now, i was on here sobbing a few months ago because he didnt want kids and cheated with a dude, but we are swell now lol.

ham galaxy is art, i need a tramp stamp that says that, really inspirational font "you are now entering the ham galaxy"

bilking men for their money by telling everyone false stories so you can keep your crack habit alive whilst retaining your "victim" status.

got it.

Better luck next time. As a rule, I believe everything everyone posts as Anonymous, because why not.

But this does strain credulity.

we're not in a world with everything is possible. we leave in a world with very discrete and specific laws in the universe. you rely too much on your own personal experiences and supply only nebulous anecdotal evidence to support this "claim." You're either very stupid, narcissistic, or schizophrenic. either way, i've no time for you.

im sorry i didnt go to college what
dont need money, just retard advice because reddit hates me

Want to piss on my dick? Maybe even my face. Perhaps we can up your rape fantasy by inducing age play. Ever thought about acting the age you were when you were rapped while acting out these rape fantasies? It's pretty fucking common for girls with similar experiences to do this, as per my experience with fetlife anyway.

lol, im not one to piss on others but ive had a guy piss directly down my throat, and nah, i fuck with the age play alot its still meh. i do dig the ddlg "daddy dont touch me there!" stuff tho

No, we don't.

I cannot imagine a 19 year old girl married to a homosexual describing her marriage as "good now".

then teleport to my house right now idiot because everything is possible, right?

it all happened happened really quick, he told me its in the past and we are working on a happy future. hes not gay, just bi and kinda maybe trans. im happy, really.

post more nudes

You want to be fucked hard and like a slut, just like every other girl only your self esteem is so low you can talk about it openly. Nothing wrong with you

Why not share with Sup Forums a picture of you pissing, for your ol' friend user here?
>dem gambrel roofs doe

there must be a reason reddit hates you.

hint: because you do the same shit there that you are now doing here.

you are getting plenty of attention now, and it is now time for the attention to end.

goodbye, sir.

Hi Femanon, I just stopped by to give you thanks for abiding to the rules of Sup Forums (tits, timestamp, state your business).

Have a mediocre day.

Guu?

like, no everytime i talk about my personal life people think im lying when im asking for advice

second this

i'd hit it if you did. keep me in the loop.

Right? Someone knows the password.

OP, honestly, what are you looking for. You guys are fucking I suppose? Dog kennel and all. Not hitting the spot? He cheated, but you guys are cool now? He still doesn't want kids? Have you guys discussed an open relationship? One where you could seek violence from other men?

i call this one "the definition of ham galaxy"

Post vag or gtfo

no open, he said hes not staying married to a whore, we are waiting until a democrat gets in the office to try for kids tho, we finally got on the same page

Give me your address user, Ill help

Even if he marries you, you will still be a whore?

Then get a therapist that isn't complete shit.

Was there a point while you were getting raped when your body betrayed you and you started to enjoy it??

um we are married, what he means is he would leave if we had to do an open relationship lol

no, honestly, it gave me a little aversion to sex so im still working on that with my partner

Can we fuck? CA, HERE AND IDGAF IF YOURE MESSED UP.

What a literal faggot. Can dish it, but can't take it. I bet that's true in more ways than one.

sorta figured that was standard after every experience i had with them lol

/r/-ing pic of you in the dog cage please
its my thing

Yeah what I am getting at is if you already want too, how long before you get dry dogged on the side anyway.

im not putting the dog cage together for you perv lol

Says the person with the dog cage and no dog.

what state are you in OP

not really. i thought about it but i dont think dating after gaining so much weight would be a good thing. what do you mean by dry dogged lol

Get real OP you are only here talking to us deviants because you fucking love it, into the dog cage with you.

Lol

Post a vocaroo of yourself farting

Just a comedic way of saying fucked bare.

wrong.

I did those three things..

The kids part; you have to have a wife who is willing to raise them.

Learn a trade or finish college.

Only have kids later on (in your late 30's to early 40's)

Chose your mate wisely.

no more responces until she shows vag. let this thread go into the night quietly; only she can save it.

cage pic slut

let it die im not showing the roast beef fam

dude she posted it already its

just because all tou see when you imagine yourself fucking a girl while fapping is the darkness of mommies basement doesnt mean shadows are pussies, faggot

Rolling for this

I think I'll pass. But traveling to your house is indeed possible, as is teleportation.

As are the voices in your head not belonging to you.

All mockery aside, if you really want kids get pregnant on purpose by accident and trap that motherfucker as revenge for cheating. Then do as you please. If he leaves, the courts would make him regret it.

leave some way to contact you. i want in on this.

relllll

Project harder dude, if you'd lost your virginity you would realize that you don't need to look right at a pussy while you fuck it.

Kekd

lol we delt with the kids thing we are working on it after trump is gone, i try to be as respectful as possible to my human tho