Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?
I like them both but I prefer alien desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3XG6p3BFro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I personally like Alien more but I've learned that it's sort of lost a lot of impact over the years. The chestbuster scene doesn't frighten people anymore now that people are so conditioned to expect jumpscares and shit

Apples and oranges.
Alien > Alien 3 > Aliens > Prometheus >>> Resurrection

>Resurrection
Just. Fucking. No. That Joss Whedon Firefly bullshit can fuck off; the question is "How far?"
And there are more sequels coming but it's already fucked. Just leave it alone.

I'm more of a horror movie fan so ALIEN but i do like ALIENS as an action movie.

I enjoy Resurrection in a get-shitfaced-with-your-buddies-and-imitate-MST3K kinda way

alien>prometheus>>>>>>aliens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all others

Alien is a mediocre horror flick with lame characters while Aliens is one of the greatest action Kinos ever made

>MFW
>prometheus

Alien, always. I've grown to appreciate non action movies more in my maturity.

Just be honest and say you don't enjoy it unless it's a way to pass time. Everything except the Auriga sets, Brad Dourif and Michael Wincott is fucking awful. Even based Sig is made completely unremarkable and turned into a basic Whedon bitch; physically exceptional but lacking in any Ripley.
>because she's a clone
That's how hacky those writers are, and they should be called out on their bullshit.

I agree that the movie is trash, but I can watch the behind the scenes stuff all day
youtube.com/watch?v=t3XG6p3BFro

>the last good Xenomorph movie was made 30 years ago

fucking mindblowing in a really sad way

>I can watch the behind the scenes stuff all day
Well then forget what I said.

Care for a smoke?

We need to discuss the bonus feature situation

Fact. Preach on user.

bonusposting is GOAT

>Another forced meme in this meme shithole
Take it to You fucking children.

kino: alien
flick: aliens

Go back to cryo Ash

I like them both but for different reasons. I like Aliens a little better though, if I had to pick one. More action-packed.

>ywn be winona ryder's safety diver and have her panic and pee all over you