>2016
>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM
youtube.com/watch?v=FwtnJgB9W-g
m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=3&sts=17113&utcoffset=-240&v=FJjSzXkm55o&client=mv-google&layout=tablet&skipcontrinter=1
ashemaletube.com/videos/20299/blonde-nazi-tranny-dominates-in-nasty-threesome-with-guy-and-pet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't need to im white and support my people, think you need a word with the cucks.

white pride = hate for other races

I'm not an idiot

imagine being proud of something you have no control over, especially something as arbitrary as the colour of one's skin

trap thread?

>Taking credit for shit you didn't do
>Being proud of something you didn't choose
>Being proud at all

Personally, OP, it's kind of desperate, sad, and just about the nerdiest shit I can think of. How much are you clamoring for an identity? How much do you need a group to legitimize your existence?

You fucking dork.

>Implying blacks, hispanics and asians arn't even more racist.
The trump election shows this with the violence they're showing to whites for trump willing.

Imagine being a racist just for being born white.

Everyone else is aloud to be proud of who they're but when whites do it it's dorky.....

It's dorky when blacks do it, you short-sighted NERD.

Goddamnit read you fucking dropout.

I'm a nonwhite who is a white supremacist, wants to kill every single Jew, end communism and Islam, return the western civilization to its European roots and has goals of eradicating every nonwhite race and bringing Fascism/Traditionalism and neopaganism back.

Am I good enough?

The world keeps telling us our existence is wrong, I'm just over here waiting for Holocaust 2.0 to bring minorities and women to their knees again.

WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

youtu.be/_zjj1PmJcRM

The stupid thing about these retarded ass pride groups is

>AM WITE AND IM PROUD
>well I'm gay and im proud
>BAWWW ABLOO BLOO BLOOO I HAET GAYS AND THEY SHOULD ALL SUFFER FUCK GAY PROUD
>well I like being gay so poof
>WAAAAAAA U NOT ALOUD TO BE PROUD GAY I KILL U

And so on, and so forth. One side is allowed to be 'proud' to be _____', but not the other because the other will get offended. It's best to just shut the fuck up and be proud for something you achieved yourself in your own time. Instead of being proud over something you had no control over in the first place.

I did read it, you said it;'s dorky for whites to be proud of the fact that their ancestors have contributed the most the world over the past 2000+ years then anyone else.

I have no pride for something not of my control. I also have no hate for something other people have no control of. We may resist urges and control actions but no one is just "born wrong" (or right for that matter) it's just absurd.

cuck

WHITE POWER!

Shemale thread

And you're contributing to Sup Forums and with a 4th grade reading level. Truly carrying on the legacy if you ask me. Groundbreaking stuff.

I am not white.

Can i still support white pride?

>2016
>gives a fuck about skin colour
C'mon

Nice buzzword

It's not about being proud of something you don't have any control over. It's about fighting for yourself and others like you.

lefty's sure seem to why can't anyone else.

Leafy isn't a good example to follow after. Just a dramawhore

It's gone 8 where i am, i have finished work, spent time with my family and now i'm relaxing by winding cucks like you up.

Try to understand history: at 5:50 it starts. Same topic as today, and weird after 100 years facing the same. youtube.com/watch?v=FwtnJgB9W-g

>being a nigger lover

L.E.F.T.Y.S

implying that the white pride movement isn't just a honeypot. kys faggot OP

This man lives life on the edge. A true American hero.

Not american thankfully

White Pride lacks class. You will literally have no respect from people until you at least start wearing suits. Seriously. Get real.

Being American is a state of mind. Not a state of being. Waking up early. Going to work. Spending time with the family. Instead of having a hobby, this man gets people to disagree with them and then hyberbolizes their emotional state to make himself feel superior.

This man is a legend. It's almost an insult to call him a man. He is a God.

Because the only white supremacists I've ever met were two 17yo girls who grew up without a hope in the world because their parents were drug addicts and lunatics. Rusted out pickup truck in the front yard, the whole 9.

plus, if we're truly the superior race, we'll win sooner or later. Why rush it?

That's because the left has made white people look bad for way to long now, first thing you think of these days when you say white pride is neo nazis and hicks, their plan to demonize us works..but only on leftys.

Fuck you retard,
We got Trump elected with the power of repeating numerals

What the fuck have you done?

Why did you use a comma there?

I believe in the power of kek!

I took part in an anti trump protest and sucked my black friends dick to prove i'm not a racist.

>hahaha,
>he don't understand

>like me
dragon dildo owners?

you're cuck , kys

No. I do. Why did you use a comma after a declarative sentence and then not use a period?

>they're doing it so it's okay

hang yourself

this

What happened to all the trap action?

agree, you're a subhuman

start by kys and livestream

Sad but true, thing is it will only end one way, whites will stand back and be oppressed to the point of destruction, or we will rise up against this unfair bias against us.

not a stupid undereducated faggot
/thread

TRAP THREAD!

>kek'd

Because i dont have a small dick like you faggots leading to massive insecurity, and also im not Irish.
Which makes the probability of me being retarded infinity smaller.

what European ancestries are considered white?

lel

>Nigger lover
>Lefty
C'mon guies. you care about skin colour at all? I dont give a fuck about that. niggers can be assholes, whitebreads as well. I dont see a problem here.

check the haplogropus, fag, don't think in nationalities

>WE MUST PROTECT OUR CULTURE AND SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN
No one cares.

any more inferior white sucking superior black cock?

>tfw white and dating a mexican girl

Feels good

>>Being white but not supporting White Pride
>Explain yourself
white german reporting in and have to say the white pride movement is more a white waste movement.
do something productive and hero.

looks retarded

For sure british and the isles that lay around it, swedes but that's not so true anymore, nords, french, germans ect, the eastern Europeans fall under it but aren't the best examples.

kay ignorant bumpkin

bet you think "red pill" is undeniable facts rofl

triggered?
lol I love baiting fags

This guys gets it.

lol ebic just ebic

>this guy gets it
>can't even write correctly

Pride groups are for Gays and Niggers I don't need reassuring that I am not inferior. The white man will bounce back soon I am sure of it.

>im nonwhite
Wow stop right there Juan, you think we care what you have to say faggot you have another thing coming

>can't even write correctly
Type.

"The white man " lulz

"Typing is the process of writing or inputting text by pressing keys"
hurr durr

There's too much scum in that group for me to want to join.
I think they need to have a minimum physical standard in their members and a dress code, like the Nazis did

ikr

what a nice potrait of your life

m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=3&sts=17113&utcoffset=-240&v=FJjSzXkm55o&client=mv-google&layout=tablet&skipcontrinter=1

I know this will likely fall on deaf ears, but at least watch the last 2-3 minutes of this video. Dr. Duke is a lot more sensible than people make him out to be.

Don't you tan m8?
And rich niggers bleach.
>you couldn't be more wrong

ashemaletube.com/videos/20299/blonde-nazi-tranny-dominates-in-nasty-threesome-with-guy-and-pet/ :D

>racemixing
degenerate kys

>implying we should incest

youre a fag

Penis transplant

youre a fag if you seriously care if you seem dorky for taking an interest in something about yourself, i mean seriously, how hard are you trying to get people to like you?