I want to suck cocks without condoms, but afraid to catch STD. Any advices ?

I want to suck cocks without condoms, but afraid to catch STD. Any advices ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20074034
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being a faggot.

Risk it. And if we're lucky, there will be one less faggot soon.

You can't get STDs from oral sex. Suck away.

swallow every drop, stomach acid kills any virus

Resveratrol is an anti-viral medicine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20074034

This is relevant because anti-viral medicine " doesn't exist. " Its efficacy is untested, due to copy righting issues. The companies that own the rights to test the efficacy of Resveratrol have decided not to, because they're researching an even more effective version, that isn't ready yet.

It hasn't been ready yet for 11 years.

Thus, if you want to test the efficacy of Resveratrol you'll have to fund your own tests, and try to avoid lawsuits. Shouldn't be hard, if you don't publish your results.

This. I suck many cocks a day. I'm fine.

You can. Mouth is a magnet for bacteria. Plus if you have any sores or shit teeth, virus can get into the bloodstream.

>This
As long as you swallow every last drop. You'll be fine.

Really?

Yes.

Stomach acid is stronger than most people think! It dissolves pretty much anything

this is why it's better to avoid brushing your teeth if you plan to suck. the toothbrush can make some micro lesions in the mouth

Don't suck 'em

Then I'm going to go suck as many cocks as I can.

the stomach acid will kill it but you'll get the std from it dripping along your throat and it entering the body through your throat walls. so ya, don't listen to them. that or you're trolling with the "really?"

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Really?

I mean it's not foolproof, but it really kills a lot.

Like, you won't get HIV even if you swallow a load of aids-cum as long as it doesn't get in through a cut in your gums or something.

Oral sex is a lot less dangerous than vaginal or anal.

yeah but how do you reduce the risk to the minimum ? Not getting any cum in the mouth, for sure, but what else ?

get yourself a suck buddy but before you begin, got get tested together then commit to remain exclusive to each other. threaten to cut his dick off if he sucks/fucks someone else whilst you two are suck buddies

Just ask for a negative std test and do it with fix partners

bimp

bump

Sounds like a boyfriend

nah fuck that, no wining and dining, busy day working, meet up at night and suck each other for hours then go home

hiv undetectable boyfriend. ill be fine. tested and im still and will always be negative.

I have done some research on this and asked a friend who is a doctor. Aparently you have to:
1 - spit it all
2 - if not 1 than swallow it all, just dont leave it in your mouth
3 - you cant have any bruises in your mouth
4 - dont brush your teath for 2 hours before blowing cock

faggot

also avoid precum if possible, but it's hard.. i think precum is always swallowed..