You fucking idiots still don't get it

You fucking idiots still don't get it

You shills are rioting, attacking others, calling people racist, sexist, homophobic ETC

All because Trump won and you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected.

People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums and getting their way.

People are tired of BLM being praised when it's just a racist hate-movement.

Your bullshit got old real fast and people are finally realising how bad it got. They realized they wouldn't want someone to bow down and cater to you anymore

Don't blame the people who voted 3rd party. don't blame the Trump voters. Blame yourself for being so insufferable that people saw this as the only option to stop what you started. People arent racist or sexist or whatever other buzzword you want on throw around just because they got sick of the pussification of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFu8KK7DnYk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely

Thanks op now i can copy paste

Amen brother

>Implying Trump supporters wouldn't of done the same thing

I don't remember Romney or McCain supporters rioting. Liberals are self entitled and retarded.

I understand why people think like this, but its not coming from a good place. At the very worst, all this SJW/PC is just an over-extention of actually good principles, and just needs to be dialed back. I think that alot of the people that are against the SJW type arent even actively racist or sexist, but just feel attacked for something they don't feel is their own personal fault, and they are partly right. BUT in hammering against the SJW types, though a person might just think they are trying to correct those peoples over correction, they are in fact alligning themselves with actual racists and the like.

Again, SJW types really are fighting the good fight, but sometimes do more harm then good, and Trump supporters are just trying to find a middle ground, but align themselves the wrong way.

If this gets no replies, it's probably because I'm right. Thats how Sup Forums typically works.

I don't think you get it either. The whole point of this election was to divide the country, and the final piece of that plan was having Trump win. We're all being played.

Totally agree.

>SJW types really are fighting the good fight
I disagree completely. I feel like they want whatever their schtick is to be viewed as better than everyone else. A trans person saying that trans people are great and attacking anyone who says anything negative about them is no different than a racist.

HOLY FUCK YES.

This thread is literally EVERYTHING I feel.

I used to identify as a liberal, progressive, feminist. Now, all those things are bs.

Anyone else tired of the word "Bigot"? They seem to love using that shit

Trump didn't get elected because of the SJW bullshit it's because the rust belt is sick of its manufacturing jobs going overseas, but electing trump isn't going to do much of anything.

At least we're telling china and mexico to be on alert, which will have good and bad effects.

"Blame yourself for being so insufferable"

See how the trump cuck broadly stereotypes and paints a large group with the same brush to simplify his scenario into a winning argument. Classic.

Christ i'm considered left and I have good mates who are right wing. when are you bloody children going to grow up and just realise you can have a civil discussion without having a shouting match like some child or trying to provoke each other.

Jesus christ OP you literally have no idea that what you're doing right now is the problem.

This is what I mean by an example of what needs to be dialed back. This is the kind of thing that alienates people. On a basic level though, what they want, and are trying to do, is have people treat trans people with some dignity, and not have to prove themselves in spite of their gender. I think that is at least fair.

alot of this violent or agressive behavior from SJW is pretty much the same thing as backing a dog into a corner.

Also how fucking gullible are you cunts to actually think that he's going to change something. politicians lie through their teeth to get what they want.

You praise him as a hero. but he really couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

Viva La Raza

GR8 B8 M8

>they got sick of the pussification of America.
Each generation has and will be more "pussified" than the last because we grow and learn from our mistakes. Empathy is necessary for a happy people.

Have you learned nothing from history?

I honestly don't get what they are so mad about. It's not like Trump is actually in control of anything.

He's just the puppet that gets to be in the play this time around.

Fuck off trump fag before I riot.

Broad stereotyping? Like the rioting liberals and the endless Facebook posts about how everyone who voted for Trump was racisthe, sexist, and xenophobic? Please kill yourself.

>If this gets no replies, it's probably because I'm right. Thats how Sup Forums typically works.
That's a clever way to get replies. Anyway, what is your point? That we should all be idiot SJWs so that we aren't in the same group as bigoted, discriminatory people? That's ridiculous, because SJWs ARE bigoted, discriminatory people.

I'm so bored of this meme now. It was funny to troll all the Clintcucks for a couple of days, but this douchebag is just like all the other politicians, he ain't gonna do shit. Stale meme is stale now.

I guess those people are just calling it as they see it. Freedom of speech, unless Trump finds a way to fuck up that right.

Trump only got elected because people are too lazy to work out complete answers for complex questions.

Instead they just decided they wanted a simple answer to complex questions. They want a white face to put a cap in things they don't want to see.

There are no simple solutions only tough choices.Trumps elective base can't handle that idea.

I'm guessing thats what he means by it needs to be dialed back. Being tolerant of fags but not celebrating them would be considered the good fight compared to bashing them.

I don't think either of those words are really representative of either side, though those kinds of people do exist on both sides. Bigoted means intolerant of people holding other opinions, which clearly both sides are. discriminitory too, but I guess the big difference here is priviledge, and I don't like using that word cuz it's very 'buzzy'. And though it often gets blown out of proportion, the basic idea of that is certain groups of people, by virtue of being in that group, will have fewer obstacles to overcome then someone in another group. This is not to be confused with 'white people have no problems' or things like that. It's the basic principle that you have to keep in mind.

Often people argue that minorities have priviledge because they receive benifit from the government (native americans). But of course, those systems were only put in place to mend the gap between the groups.

The SJW types, minorities and LGBT on the left get misconstrued in the same way that people who support trump often do. The problem is that the former groups have significantly less real power.

Anyone else notice that in all the states Clinton was projected to win, but Trump did win, the voting machines have no paper trail

>SJW types really are fighting the good fight
This may have been true a few years ago but this certainly isn't the case the now. People are finding new and insignificant things to become upset over. The young generation indoctrinated by the "everyone is a winner" culture can't understand the simple fact that not everyone agrees with their world view and have to rationalize it as those people being evil. They try to silence dissenting thought as wrongthink by labeling it hate speech. We need to protect our freedom of expression first, and our feelings second.

Lot of anger in failed artist or a graphic designer if you will.

/thread

what a gigantic load of shit
the happiness you talk about is the happiness of a small portion of the population in exchange for the misery of the rest

>People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums and getting their way.
Yeah, man. Congress shutting down was fucking retarded. Let's hope this one isn't as re-
>Republican majority
Well, maybe in 2 years, we'll have a chance.

>At the very worst, all this SJW/PC is just an over-extention of actually good principles, and just needs to be dialed back.
At the very worst, SJWs are a new kind of fascist. They don't want to make the inequities go away, they just want to benefit from them. They're not interested in equality, they just want revenge.

What sane person could possibly think saying shit like "die cis scum" and getting college professors fired for correcting them (for teaching!) was going to make the world a better place?

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=IFu8KK7DnYk

So tell me, what is it in the picture what failed.. please explain..

people didnt vote for him b/c of cry bullies/BLM/faggot trannies you dumb shit
They voted for his ability to distance himself from the typical politician.
No republican said "I'm voting for trump b/c I'm tired of overly sensitive fags". Trump and no other president will ever get rid of the sissies

100% this! OP gets it!

OP nvm now that I see this --> is jus gay ass bait
gg to wasting my time

Romney and McCain did not rouse the same support as Trump has
Rep. are self entilted and retarded just the same

I wanna make 2 points the first about the insignificant comment, and the other about freedom of expression.

Maybe you've heard the term micro-agression, yeah another buzzword that makes people grind their teeth. It's hard to take people seriously when they scream about micro-agressions. A micro-agression is just that; micro. It's not really a huge deal. The purpose of understanding them though, is that they exist, and when you experience them frequently throughout your life, you internalize them. Maybe your don't call people niggers and rape women, so you feel that you aren't racist or sexist.but there are still small things that a person can do to remind someone that you feel like they are different or less then them. This can even be true in a parent-child relationship. Maybe your father didn't hit you, but if he made you feel like you weren't able to get good grades, or that you weren't ever going to be good at sports, even if he never explicitely said it, you might start to believe it about yourself, or grow angry, or depressed, ect. This exists within race relations, too. not every micro-agression is a big deal, but they exist, are felt and over time do have a large impact. Even people on the left do it, and everyone just kind of needs to take a look at themselves. sorry if that is badly explained.

The second of the freedom of expression. I think we can make a fair paralell in saying freedom of action. It would not be right to say, 'I have the right to free action. this means I am free to hurt people.' Freedom of action is only good if it is not imposing on another persons right not to be hit. the same goes for speech. You are free to talk, free to argue and free to disagree. but name calling does nothing for anybody. and I don't mean words like bigot, rapist, ect. Maybe those words will hurt someones feelings, but they are fair words to describe a persons actions. words like nigger, faggot, ect, have no other purpose except to hurt a person.

we would be at work.

sure kid. go fuck yourself.

fighting the good fight by lying? slandering?
is this the "good fight" to your generation?

did you read the original post?

mates
brit
GTFO

not dialed back, killed off is more like it.

lame and old. enjoy your visit.

apparently you haven't.

At this point, it's becoming that the SWJs are alienating themselves from everyone else. Does that make the vast majority of people racist? The number of SWJs are shrinking constantly and the number of people not willing to put up with their shit is only growing.

sure kid. its your opinion. and the opinion of the fucking shit generation you belong to

How can it be compared, Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush and Bill were nowhere near as fucked up as Hillary and Trump.

you have more tears for me???

sorry your life sucks kid

By who? Builderburgers? Illuminati? And for what purpose please expand Mr. Tin foil hat man

All I want is for conservative Christians to keep their religion out of lawmaking.
And honestly it's for their benefit too.
Once you establish that laws can be made based on the religious beliefs of a small majority, you need to be aware that you may not always be the majority.
I couldn't give a shit between islam or christianity, but I don't want either telling me how to live.

are you questioning me kid?

I'm a little confused, what do you think is an appropriate way to treat all people then?

>wouldn't of

Fucking end you'reself

Well Said.
Fucking liberal tears for DAYS on every social media account I have and i am LOVING it.

>this

Everyone is entitled to what ever crazy deity they want to worship. It doesn't affect me.

Well, ya, it was a question.
Also the 'kid' thing isn't helping discussion at all.

I'll be happy if the whole sjw movement dies, I'm fucking sick of them shitting everything up

I will never welcome him as he does not welcome me or my entire family in America. My wife is an anchor baby and has never even been to Mexico. If he holds true to his promises then a lot of Unions will be disbanded and like a fifth of America is going back to Countries they've never been to.

you are more than a little confused kid.

Not calling regular people racists and bigots would be a start. Despite what SWJs like to say, white some random white person has no responsibility for what white people did a hundred or more years ago.

well that's what you are.

ITT/TLDR: White's fearing other races/minorities being as powerful as they are.

They voted for an openly racist and sexist person to be their representative. So, yea...

i agree

100% this. The masses have no idea what to do with nuanced problems. We are headed for a theocracy and all it stupidity it brings with it.

well guess what

youtube.com/watch?v=n-MxvGvLzfk

First of all, you're retarded if you bought into the media shitstorm's lies.

Second, their alternative was someone who wanted to start a fucking war with Russia. Would you rather live to fight for the rights you already have another day, or get drafted for the Hilitary?

if your satisfaction and happiness comes from vilifying people different than yourself then you have some violent issues

whether a random white person is has any responsibility for what happened 100 years ago is debatable, but it is clear that they have, at least slightly, benefited from it. That needs to be recognized. again, I don't like using the word priviledge because its a buzz word, but it's there.

Also it's SJW not SWJ, thats been bugging me for no actual good reason. this isn't an attack on you

>Obama was elected TWICE by a 'racist country'

Gigantic click bait thumbnail. Use facebook if you want to pick up viewers.

K fine, white people have benefited slightly from past racism, at least the elite 1%.

Are you going to stop blaming the working class white people for "systemic racism" yet?

true

The reason they're rioting is misplaced anger.

They're mad because THEY got Trump elected and they know it.
They might be cognitively dissonant and they might be insane, but they're not as retarded as they appear, they can't be considering the havoc they've been able to wreak.
They're fully aware that their censorship politics got Trump the vote.

Pretty much nailed it imo

sure kid

because, despite what the white nationalists and hardcore right wingers on this and other social sites will have you believe, trump was mostly elected by rural working class people of all stripes. I'm sure there were a strong contingent of closet rasists that went along with him too, and the people who are anti-POC are stoked as well, but they dont make up a big part of the electorate anymore.

so conservatives need to calm the fuck down and stop harrasing POC and liberals need to calm the fuck down on the rhetoric bashing trump.

its not helping anyone, or any problem we face

sure kid. do you really think your opinion is valid?

It's because all SJWs ARE the racists and people are realizing that..

sure kid. more tears please.

I don't think the working class are to blame for it, though they have inherited and internalized at least some of the racism. and by benifit, I don't just mean monetarily, but socially. for example, when you see some indian or mexican person, and you are suprised to know they speak great english, not an accent even, thats not hostile racism, but you might have been suprised because you didn't expect so much from them. Again, I know the left yell and scream alot, but all they actually want is for people to recognize this. It's super super hard for any person to admit they might be wrong about something, especially something like that.

also I don't mean literally you, just figuratively

Drafted? Nuclear Winter is where Soros puppet was heading.

All those jobless fucks out protesting should have thought of that when Obongo didn't do shit to give them decent jobs over the last 8 years.

Then blame the Oligarchy, not the common man..

its what the SJW crowd does.

How do I upvote this post?

I'm sorry, but are you one of those people who think they are better because they take no stance at all? all you've done in this thread is doubt, mock and belittle people. Add something to the conversation.

Sure maybe a few percent of that movement was actually racist. But the majority really wasn't, sorry.

you are only responsible for your actions, no one else's.
would you like to be punished for what your ancestors did? regardless?

you branding of people is not helping. racist

you're just like gypsies..going to other countries and being all like: "Well my baby was born here, he must be a citizen of this country..give me free stuff"

one failure after another kid. you really are a human turd.