"Trump win sparks student walkouts and protests across the U.S.: 'I expected better'

"Trump win sparks student walkouts and protests across the U.S.: 'I expected better'
>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-protest-trump-20161109-story.html

Are you serious? Are millenials really so fucking retarded that they think choosing to not attend classes which are already paid for by their parents counts as a 'protest'???

How the fuck can you take the schools saying 'lmao k' and cashing their checks on their impromptu day off and turn it into "That'll show em"

Are all the purple-haired cuckfaggots actually just trolling? I cant see how anyone (especially their parents who paid for their bullshit) could possibly see any logic in this.

bump

Ah, broad stereotyping and sweeping statements about "Millennials"

Trump cuck confirmed.

u mad?

Maybe move to Antarctica? It's a pretty big 'safespace'. Get back to class, faggot.

You're just triggered, shut the fuck up and move on with your life. Who the fuck cares if some student miss classes, we used to do that all the time to smoke weed.

>bitching about exclusively college aged kids
>tfw anyone 35 and under count as millennials
Join the club, friendo.

Well, technically, when enough students would just stop studying, or even leave the country, the US WULD eventually go to shit.

Like, even more shit, i mean.

I really dont understand why so many people dont get that the government and basically the whole rest of the country, PROFIT from students.

>Who the fuck cares if some student miss classes
Only the people paying for them to not miss them, most likely.
>we used to do that all the time to smoke weed.
yes and u really made a political impact by doing so right? fukkin lol

>bitching about exclusively college aged kids
What? I'm talking 'exclusively' about SJW faggots doing retarded shit and it's actually hilarious how retarded they are even after losing the election.

This is the everybody gets a trophy generation.

....You know that walking out of your classes does not get you refunded for you classes, right? The ''profit'' from the students has already been collected.

>yes and u really made a political impact by doing so right? fukkin lol
Are you underaged or a lonely oldass retard? Everyone has skipped class at some point, unless you were the reject of the school. At what point am I talking about political impact? Again, why do you care?

>At what point am I talking about political impact?
Did you even read the OP you fucking dipshit?

Yes. Yes, the younger millenials really are complete retards. But it's not like they'll be missing anything from their gender studies course anyway.

Of course I did, at what point did you read my own post?

Then you'll have no problem seeing exactly why the entire discussion is about 'proving a point', and your mention of "we skipped class to smoke weed" is a non-sequitur at best.

this

not profit as in the direct payment from the students, obviously.
I meant that without capable people that are qualified quality of life goes down, life expectancy goes down, the mean income goes down, things get more expensive etc etc

>mean income goes down, things get more expensive
>implying that doesn't happen when the mean income goes up
Welcome to Capitalism. Enjoy your stay.

Under Obama presidency, most of them will end up in minimum wage jobs.

Students aren't what they used to be. How about some genuine old fashioned liberalism, rather than this SJW bs generic leftist protests

Can you move this fight of yours, to tumblr, you fucking virgin?

I shudder at the thought of what the entitled millennials will do when they're old enough to run for public office.

Illegals get out !!!!

There isn't logic
it's angry white women who feel offended on behalf of all minority spic niggers on the planet who had the bright idea to waste everybodys time and money
the guys are just going along with it so they can hopefully get laid.
pic extremely related, taken at a university

>Thinks "choosing not to attend classes" is something to get his panties in a bunch about

Pic related, it's you.