I live in California and I want to say fuck all you Drumpfkins, You racist, SEXIS,T homophones...

I live in California and I want to say fuck all you Drumpfkins, You racist, SEXIS,T homophones, this is the current rally at my school CSUN, REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!

>homophones

Oh wait, isn't that the shower for the zyklon-b dispersal system

>revolution is coming
...and, which side has all the guns?

Wait what? You can't use guns. We said no guns man.

these libtards think theyre going kill us with theri insults

This is a music festival.

Also, I play the homophone father beautifully

This made me LOL, thanks and kudos.

But not mother beautifully.

back to tumblr cuck.

Checked

Fuck da democunts! Go out and get trumping, grab them bitches by the pussy. If they complain, tell them to put it in an email and you'll read it on Wikileaks later.

Trumping rules:
See bitch, grab bitch by the pussy.

One point for white girls.
Half for black (bitch probably let you do it for some watermelon anyway)
Two for Asian
Five for Mexicans, because fuck those illegal burrito bitches.
Two bonus if their democunts.

Lose all points if she knocks your pussy ass out.

Make America great again!

No, our riots will destroy the economy that you rely on.

One for all, all for one. If conservatives are going to try to throw us overboard, we'll just sink the ship.

when you fail miserably and die, Sup Forums will still be sitting here
chanting "nothing of value was lost"

That rally reminds me of something.

>REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!

Good thing you faggots are afraid of guns.

It's a shame you didn't yell "racist" and "sexist" louder and more often, your candidate might have won.

Ok jackass when you riot and destroy the economy, where will you get your ssi and welfare from?

>If conservatives are going to try to throw us overboard, we'll just sink the ship.
>If conservatives are going to try to throw us overboard, we'll just sink the ship.
>sink the ship.

Those are reserved for the republicucks

Do you think anyone gives a shit about that now? Uncle Donnie's gonna take that shit away anyway while making criminals out of 7+ million Americans just for being here.

You're retarded if you think countless liberals don't own and cherish a lot of weapons.

LOL
ok mr. violent protestor

>"you racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic" etc etc

Anyone else skip past this particular part in a Liberal's ramble and continue reading directly after that part? It's the same false statements they've been spewing all year. It's like their only attack they have.

And when the chaos dies down and the nation rebuilds from the ruins, I honestly believe the centrist/moderate/liberal crowd would have won, because as we've seen in so many civil wars throughout the world, armed and violent people tend to turn on each other quickly.

>illegals
>americans
fucking die cuck.

This country was founded on immigration. Even your ancestors are immigrants.

i don't think you would want to be rioting after Trump gets in office.

revolution...got no guns...lolz

California here. (Not OP)

Really ashamed of these rioting faggots honestly. America is going to be great again you filthy pieces of shit. There won't be a revolution. You scum realize most of the police and the military voted trump, as did all the gun owners. You will get tired in a few days and go home to mom's.

Then why do they keep trying to ban them?

>libtard logic 101, my fucking family has lived here for over 400 years i am the natural American fuck you and your dumbshit assumtions

My ancestors were civil competent beings that respected the idea of citizenship, and earned it themselves. Do not compare my ancestors with these dirty freeloaders you cuck.

tbh I used to be liberal, then I found out that retards like op existed and I did not want to associate myself with said sub-humans, so I stopped.

we all rely on the economy you dumbass

Looks more like Shillary supporters mad they didn't get their participation trophies for being special snowflakes

have fun dying you cuck

how? none of you have jobs or degrees...you dont contribute to the nations economy, your parents do.

>calling someone on Sup Forums racist homophobe etc.
fuck off faggot go back to facebook reddit or tumblr

my grandparents came here from Hungary and Scottland in the early 1900's.

they were naturalized LEGALLY.

dildos aren't great weapons

This election has proven one thing that most of the world already knew... Americans, whether they are liberal or conservative, they are all equally retarded

#caliexit

>current rally
>dark outside at noon in California
Moshi Moshi, Baito Desu.