Holy shit these are so fucking gross regrettable purchase

holy shit these are so fucking gross regrettable purchase

you gotta get the cheese ones.

I bought a box of those, ate about 4 and had explosive diarrhea. Threw the rest away.

what the fuck were you expecting? are you really that stupid?

your insane what the fuck is wrong with ur tastebuds faggot.

Costco has the 128 count pack for ~$35

I can eat those for a month

Better than ramen

I bought a box of these yesterday and inside was a coupon for 50 cents off a 6 pack or 1 dollar off the 16 pack.

You have to cook them at the right exact time. If you are a second off, they turn into boulders.

>keep frozen
>microwaveable

1/10 wouldn't even feed to dog

Shoulda got the Cheese Burgers. Those things are awesome.

Fun Fact: White Castle burgers are never cooked ON the grill. They are steamed on a bed of chopped onions, they never actually touch the grill. Why do they do this? Because White Castle burgers are 20% beef liver and steaming on a bed of onions enhances the flavor.

Now you know why we call'em "Belly Bombers"

Hey

mmmmm, steamed hams!

Go to burger joints that aren't chains, they have to have tasty burgers to actually earn money.

>MFW that literally has no effect on me.

I'll eat a box or two of the six packs a month. Been eating them for about 17 years now.

Why would not just go to an actual White Castle if you wanted sliders?

I am literally going to have diarrhea just by looking at that image you posted of those disgusting burger imitations.

You gotta wear a hazmat suit when you're pulling that shit out the freezer.

>implying theres a white castle on every corner next to the McDonalds and Burger King

they are only in select areas. hence why you can buy the frozen ones and eat them at home

Yeah, this There's only a couple left in my whole county

I had frozen white castle and I didn't fuck my shit up. however I would recommend trying them not frozen. HOWEVER HOWEVER, not all WC are safe so....

Many folks don't have the option. White Castle doesn't have as many locations as say Mcdonald's or Burger King. I'd straight up have to go through at least three states to get to the nearest location.

Yeah, it only happens to the gastrically weak.

OP you need need get the cheese ones and microwave them for 4min till the cheese gets crunchy. but yea there pretty shit. but I still eat them

These are all I eat lol

I miss those. Admittedly, my limit is at 12. Haven't been able to get beyond that yet.

you know the civilised world does not understand this food? You would have to explain this to someone outside of the US. To think someone is so retarded and lazy to actually have to buy frozen ready made burgers (including the bread pre sliced and in position) isn't something we normal people are used to

Yeah, well we got shit to do besides sitting around cooking alla time.

'Murica

>civilized world

Enjoy your blood sausage and tripe. I'll stick with frozen burgers thanks.

I saw those at 7/11, I was tempted for a second but then I remembered that bread in the microwave is fucking disgusting.

I've never eaten at White Castle. We don't have them in Toronto as far as I know. Are they any good?

The frozen ones aren't that bad, they only get nuked for a minute or so.

Fresh at the store is AWESOME. I love me some belly-bombers, but they aren't as cheap as they used to be

They're frozen burgers that you microwave, how much quality do you expect?