I have nothing else to lose

I have nothing else to lose.

I've lost my job, my car, and all my money. I still have an apartment, and could find another job within a week.

But essentially, I've lost everything. I'm twenty, with no addictions, and no college. In good health.

I've got nothing to lose. What should I try to do next in my life? I need money to live.

sell your soul

Okay. How, and for what?

good thing trumps gunna fund education so you could go to sch- oh wait. hes not.

well trump will help you out with some welfare until you find a new job- oh wait, not that either.

well you could go work for him 30cents an hour in bangladesh.

That's alright. I'm growing tired of simply existing. Going to college, working meaningless jobs.

What's something I can do that MATTERS?

kys, quit while you're ahead

Maybe if there's nothing better to do.

fight for a cause. i cant give you one bc you need to have passion for it.

im in the same situation as you, not much to do. if you end up sudoku, at least take some asshole with you

get a job in a kitchen. a good job, you make food - that matters. and the ppl working there are almost always awesome to chat with. another plus - you'll always be fed. this cuts your expenses by at least 20-30 percent. AND it's a great skill to have, 'cuz everyone loves a good meal.

user, nothing in life has any meaning or purpose unless you ascribe it to it. they are all just distractions of the existential dread we all feel, but most refuse to admit it. The only way to do this in any enjoyable matter is, in words of Ernest Hemingway, "find the thing that you love and let it kill you".

I myself have fucked up bigtime. i owe ~900 euros to my suplyer, o have a debt of 1200 euros. my job will only get me 400 euro a month for the next 3 months. I have manic depression and major panic attacks. somehow, with the help of my hobbies, my job, my friends, various legal and illegal substances - i manage to survive, have fun, love, enjoy, and sometimes - even relax.

nothing's over user. just do the shit you fell like doing.

What I FEEL like doing is being a piece of shit welfare alcoholic, who sleeps and drinks his life away, fighting to see if he can destroy his liver before the mental fortitude to not kill himself dies off. It's easier.

But at the same time, I want to make a difference. Become that 1% of people that make it into history books.

I'm sorry to hear about your debt, brother. It seems you have found a place of peace despite it, and I envy you that.

you haven't lost everything, you still have an apartment. Which means you have a hell of a lot more than me (I live in abandoned buildings, technically homeless, but not quite).

How did you manage to have a car and an apartment by the age of twenty?

I saved up my entire childhood, hardly spent a dime before 18. That afforded me a $1750 car. I live in a cheap area, my half of rent is $300 a month.

INVEST IN CORN DOGS

Show me how

Overthrow the bourgeois, at this point you have nothing to lose but you chain.

I wish. How can I get involved in a movement like that?

i turned twenty 6 days ago, i've never had a car or money. no college, decent health but no insurance.

nowhere to go but up friendo

We can always fucking die.

Unfortunately in the modern world it's almost impossible unless you live in a complete shithole and some other nations wants to remove your current government (and it sure as hell won't happen with communism)

Wallmart

that's kind of up unless it's slow and painful

whatever you want to, doesn't matter

try to stay away from alcohol. there are WAY better ways to fuck yourself up. get high on acid (cheap and safe), smoke some pot. grab a benzo at least once a month. try mdma (not more often thatn 2 months a roll). go to raves. have some stupid times, adventures... you can fuck yourself up but in a way you can enjoy