Two questions

Two questions
Is it true you produce more cum when the penis hits your prostate?
Why does the penis loses it's erection when being the reciever?

because penis think is poop in asshole and poop isnt sexy so thats why you lose erection

one question
what is /lgbt?

My Penis does not lose it's erection being the reciever. gf's dildo.

When I use a big toy on my prostate I dont cum on orgasm, guess its blocked too much.
My girls fist give me the best orgasms (fist+bj)

Penis not think comrade. Erection loss because faggot.

Your prostate stores semen, and when you massage the prostate while you masturbate it loosens up all that semen built up inside.

One question, what is Sup Forums? This board is for all subjects, you retard. Almost everything you see on Sup Forums can be posted on other boards.

Try this user, you will cum buckets.

i call bullshit.. penis has the last say in my relationship with my penis

if penis see hot chick then penis goes boner.. i cant stop it.. so penis has last say

You lose your election cause you realise you a fag and your manhood wants to shrivel and die. Kill yourself if you take it up the butt.

I can't stop laughing thinking about this.

>You lose your election
Too soon man

who the fuck as their asshole on their back??

what a fucking fake image

Look again newfag, you are wrong.

Congratz on your colostomy

seriously it makes it look like your ball exist in the stomach and you get a boner that point down ward but after staring a bit longer the green/blue part is the back

Yes, anons, please share your first time experiences, because this one girl I know really wants to hook up with me ( she's an 8 or 9/10 ) and she has been obsessed with giving me a rim job ( I've never shoved anything up my ass before ) My fear isn't about feeling gay, or anything like that, I just fear my nerves my might fuck up the experience, and I wont get aroused. We all know the ladies love men who can't get it up.........yeah.
>Help A Nigga Out.

haha the indonesians know how to party

thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis

I take it in the ass and I can tell you that you don't loose your boner :)

>i call bullshit.. penis has the last say in my relationship with my penis
>if penis see hot chick then penis goes boner.. i cant stop it.. so penis has last say

Eloquence and truth wrapped up into one post. Thanks user.

Can confirm. I masturbated anally and shot like I never did before. 10/10 will shove fingefs in ass again.