What am i in for?

what am i in for?

>2016

A fun movie with great monster design and practical effects

tfw when you can't escape through the old jeep trail

greatness

a fun movie

I really, really like this film. It isn't patrician by any means, but it's comfy as fuck.

What a perfect film! That scene where the monster attacks Burt and his wife in their basement is such a masterpiece of practical effects. All kinds of effects from miniatures to puppets to animatronics are expertly utilized to bring the creature to life. Too bad about that out of place green screen shot though!

frig off RLM

wormkino

Wel'cuhm to Changs!

i swear that is the most comfy shop ever

the graphics in this movies are horrible

>ywn battle a graboid in your basement with Reba McIntyre and a massive arsenal of guns

Why live

This glorious motherfucker.

Elephant Guns

Chinese have a lot of hells.

A good time

>graphics

SO is pretty much all this actor does movies about giant worms

I just wanna go there after work and get a coke in a glass bottle. Then go shoot samsquanches with Burt

is this the one with the girl in her undies?

>go there after work and get a coke in a glass bottle

jesus christ 10/10 comfy

i wish someone would mod this into fallout new vegas as a DLC or something

he was in one of the shitty Atlas Shrugged movies. i think the actor is a libertarian or something along those lines and may have gotten screwed over because of it, his promising career as a minor character actor derailed and reduced to a career as an even more minor character actor

Yes

Not for the easily agitated.

It's a bit shaky in terms of plot, but overall it holds up.

You won't tremble in awe, but it's a vibrating flick to watch on a stable Saturday.

It's a grounded piece of cinema, that it is. Some might disagree and say it's wobbly, but it's pretty steady to me.

Critics might disagree, however their opinion is tremulous compared to the average viewer who enjoys it.

This
Tremors is 10/10 comfy and one of my favorite movies ever. The practical effects are perfect

just what the fuck am I reading here

I watched this movie growing up, it was always a super comfy movie. I love that "western" setting, it seems so simple and care free. I love the little dusty town, I love the scenery, I love the gigantic worms. I've thought this film was perfect long before RLM came along

Not bad.

Guys what's the song that plays at the very beginning of tremors when the title comes on screen and then that simple carefree music starts plAying? I wanna listen

Took me a bit you cheeky fuck

Only the first two movies are worth a damn. The other three aren't worth watching.

this really wasn't that funny but you made an admirable effort

What the fuck are you saying? Jesus Christ, are you autistic?

Growing up I loved all 4 of them. All though I remember the quality dropping with each one.

Legends is surprisingly good and comfy.

michael j fox?

stupidest shit I laughed at this week