42.8600837, -91.3959228

42.8600837, -91.3959228

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.brookpub.com/bp/Scripts/Samples/OneofOurClownsisMissing.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjhuPSipZ_QAhVKI5QKHdNUCu8QFghsMAY&usg=AFQjCNFk0kcYt4zYZCYZ2DHoZGfbPqGWaw&sig2=3X7XfAatzzC_Gi73fYO4IA
brookpub.com
brookpub.com/default.aspx?pg=cu&cl=Contact Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you bury a body in that small patch of forest?

T-that doesn't tell me much...

Wat

Anyone?

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.brookpub.com/bp/Scripts/Samples/OneofOurClownsisMissing.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjhuPSipZ_QAhVKI5QKHdNUCu8QFghsMAY&usg=AFQjCNFk0kcYt4zYZCYZ2DHoZGfbPqGWaw&sig2=3X7XfAatzzC_Gi73fYO4IA

Those are map cords... google them.

nothing of interest... what are we looking for exactly?

Its a small forest? Whats important there?

Who the fuck lives in Iowa...

This creepy doll I suppose.

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING CREEPY DOLL MAN, TELL ME WHATS UP

its a theater play, more like a script

what, a play? I dont get it...

Remember these coordinates

Remember them for what??

30 minutes out, will check it out.

btw OP, I'm bringing my gun and will fuck you up if this is some faggot ass trick

what a boring thread. better check these dubs ->

I want to go to bed, is this gonna get exciting OP?

please do report back, i'm intrigued

you gotta tell me what happens, i've invested too much time in this not to see it end.

Have fun

Failure

:-D

thanx, but it was these dubs you should have checked

soooo im reading this shit, its about a travel agency, and two idiots who work there want to steal an idol, wich im guessing is a clown given the name of the play

at least you tried

Give up now man...

and the coordinates? Do they have anything to do with it?

LIVE FEEEEEEEEEEEED IT
FGT

holy shit, there's a Snorlax and two Dragonites there!

I believe you were looking for these

if this shit prunes i'll fucking kill myself

so far, nothing, theres a guy called hahmberger th

bruh

Maybe this is just to get people interested in the play or something?

the play is fucking unbearable its REALLY bad when i get to the end probably the coordinates will mean something

scratch that, it was published in 1992.

fuck.
well im reading anyway

tricky stuff... i wonder what this is all about.

WHATS IT LIKE???

dude, fucking aliens confirmed kek

eat my shorts

Maybe its the theme, this cunts all about clowns

Fucking Bart Simpson pranking us again

reading guy here
so, one important thing, the story is super bad and it makes zero fucking sense. But in the end of the play this is linked: brookpub.com
if you go to the contact info, yull see that they are in iowa justo like the coordinates: brookpub.com/default.aspx?pg=cu&cl=Contact Us

/thread

What does it mean though? Are tne doing this?And why the fuck do we have to remember them op?

Was the play linked by OP??

That was edited in faggot, thats not in the original

Theres a balloon

Probably, the doll is a clown too so im guessing op did

lold

sooo the theater place and the coordinates are about 78.4 miles away from each other

Do you think this was a time waster?

that's a water tower...

this fucking thread again

Are you sure?
Can you not hear the whispers of eat my shorts as you stare deeper into his eyes

Just ruined my life D:

ACTING!

7/10 troll, or 9/10 retard, not sure.

Misconception of how big the universe is

78 billion light-years
In 2003, Cornish et al.[38] found this lower bound for the diameter of the whole universe (not just the observable part), if we postulate that the universe is finite in size due to its having a nontrivial topology,[39][40] with this lower bound based on the estimated current distance between points that we can see on opposite sides of the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR). If the whole universe is smaller than this sphere, then light has had time to circumnavigate it since the Big Bang, producing multiple images of distant points in the CMBR, which would show up as patterns of repeating circles.[41] Cornish et al. looked for such an effect at scales of up to 24 gigaparsecs (78 Gly or 7.4×1026 m) and failed to find it, and suggested that if they could extend their search to all possible orientations, they would then "be able to exclude the possibility that we live in a universe smaller than 24 Gpc in diameter". The authors also estimated that with "lower noise and higher resolution CMB maps (from WMAP's extended mission and from Planck), we will be able to search for smaller circles and extend the limit to ~28 Gpc."[38] This estimate of the maximum lower bound that can be established by future observations corresponds to a radius of 14 gigaparsecs, or around 46 billion light years, about the same as the figure for the radius of the visible universe (whose radius is defined by the CMBR sphere) given in the opening section. A 2012 preprint by most of the same authors as the Cornish et al. paper has extended the current lower bound to a diameter of 98.5% the diameter of the CMBR sphere, or about 26 Gpc.[42]

Could be killer clowns from outerspace

that is obsolete science. in terms of the universe, space is meaningless, as it breaks down into spacetime. distance is only a viable construct in our spacial plane.

is this just a fancy way of saying im going in the wrong direction?

mfw they are all too young to know that movie

I don't know, im trying to figure it out aswell

I think we just put the pieces together

haha, i remember that fucking movie dude i remember watching it thinking it was ghostbusters (i was a dumb kid) got scared as fuck

Debbie Stone: We were up at "the top of the world" and we saw this shooting star and we decided to go look for it. But instead of finding the shooting star we saw this... this circus tent. And that's when we went inside, and that is when we saw those people in those... those pink, cotton candy cocoons. Dave, it was not a circus tent. It was something else.

Dave Hanson: What? What?

Mike Tobacco: It was a space ship. And there was these things, these killer clowns, and they shot popcorn at us! We barely got away!

Curtis Mooney: Killer clowns, from outer space. Holy shit!

Bumping up the thread for interest.

Thanks user, as well always gets me

I'm Jo-Jo the ice cream clown, we'll give you a stick, you'll give it a lick. And it'll tickle you all the way down. Ice cream, ice cream, we brought our goodies here to you! A tasty treat for while you screw! Let's take a break! Cool off those hot lips with our frozen fruity bars! Icy-wicy, fudgy-wudgy bars. And everyone's frozen delight, the lick a stick!

Elkader, Iowa. About an hour ride north of me. Iowa rednecks will shoot little fags playing with clown dolls, OP.

What happened to user with a gun

by shoot, do you mean your cum down their throat?

true, he didnt come back right?

I am 15 minutes away from there, i will bring a knife and i will go with a friends, just wait Sup Forums i will deliver

probably still looking around. it has only been about an hour and if it's a 30 min drive, then he has only been there for 30 minutes and he would have had to literally drive there then turn right back around to be back here. i mean he might have a phone but who can say he gets reception where he is at.

thanks man, apreciate it

READING MAN BUMP

Bump

Bumb