Hey Sup Forums any medfags here?

Hey Sup Forums any medfags here?
My toe has been like this since i dropped a school-table on top of it. Any ideas what the reason for it being like that is?

You dropped a fucking table on it that's why its like that.

it's normal. It will take monthes to disappear

The pressure of the table hit the end of the toenail fracturing the inside under the nail,bleeding out a little bit and so after a couple of weeks it will turn back to normal

No need for medfags...tou dropped a table on it, what'd you expect. Even if it was broken they dont do shit. Nail could potentially fall off, but most likely will look like that until it grows out....unless it stops growing, seen that happen before.

That's literaly a bruise. It'll heal over time. Not even a risk of infection.

Ah yes. The purple toe of faggotry.

Means you're gay

Ok, thanks. It was just looking really weird so i had to make sure.

> table on your foot.
> small blood vessels explode
> under your nail blood dries.
> blood is taken apart by enzymes.
> shit turns green and brown.

also this

This

Alright

Oh yeah, this has happened to me before. Theres a new toe nail growing underneath the one you have, and pretty soon ur gonna wanna peel the top one off. But be warned, it's painful removing all the dead nail on top, so wait as long as u can before picking it off

Fuark

during those months the black spot will gradually move to the tip of your toe and then dissappear

the reason is: you dropped a school table on it. you goddamn retarded mcfuckin piece of shit moron.

That's a bruise OP. From my experience, either it's gonna disappear by itself or your nail will fall and you'll have another one growing (but unlikely since not all the nail is turning black). Also you may want to check your hygiene because it seems like you have mycoses under your nail and it needs cleaning and cutting...

Super cancer-aids stage 4

Here's my toe after dropping a crowbar on it in July

>a spy's silhouette in fedora

Poke a hole in it with a glowing hot needle and let it bleed

it will come off but one will grow back /thread

This only works directly after the accident happened, once it's been there for a while it isn't a treatment.

Someone recommended it to me

you get pretty nail earlier
risk worse shit tho

doctor here, its a little bit of blood, should be fine and reabsorb over a few weeks like a bruise

You've got shadow person stuck in your toe, amputate before the influence spreads.

my toe after i dropped a steel I-beam on it

Ouch.

Beca
use you don Wash your hands