For $1 000 000 / year, would you let yourself have unbelievably horrible nightmares in the worst of ways...

For $1 000 000 / year, would you let yourself have unbelievably horrible nightmares in the worst of ways. I'm talking your mother ripped in half with a chainsaw and then getting fornicated with a cactus or just burning hellfire...basically the worst things you can imagine and some things even worse than that.

But in the morning, you wake up and completely forget it all.

It happens every night and there's nothing you can do to undo it, but you get a million dollars a year.

I already have the nightmares, might as well have the money.

but what if i wake up because of those nightmares?
i wouldn't

Too late.

A true nightmare for me is being with the girl that got away just to wake up and realized it was just a dream....

1000000 a year isnt much in australia so no.

If you forget it every morning, how the fuck would you know you had nightmares?

If you really forget an experience, it's like you never had it.

Back to the drawing board with your challenge, fool.

would do it for a long time for $2700/day but I think I couldnt do it for a year.

>If you really forget an experience, it's like you never had it.
That's the point dummy.

nigger you can't bargain with whatever otherworldly demon is offering the deal, fucking kike

If you wake up and forget then it's like nothings happening.
For example lets say every day you brush your teeth you hit yourself in the face. If you forget you do it then you will never know that it's happening and it would be just like it isn't happening at all from your perspective. I'll take the money

Happily have it, and use the money for the people i love, i could endure this for them ... But maybe live like my pic, related af

this

no.

Yes what the fuck kind of question is that

Then it's a non-challenge. You get a million dollars per year for nothing.

Yes.

Fuck yeah dude, i could live off 50k a year and have interesting dreams to analyze and use as fuel for art and shit like jesus christ

Yep

if you don't remember the nightmares, you don't have a problem right?

I can just use that million to smoke a fuckload of pot and suppress the dreams.

What type of autistic faggot underage b& is this bullshit.

>"Would you X for Y but X is le2spook

Gtfo out of Sup Forums you goddamn faggot nigger

Would you have sex with your father to save your cat?

This is my life but without a the free pay.

sure that's a pretty good deal.

WAY ahead of you so i might as well get paid for it, right?
Actually not remembering it is just icing.

Sure, nightmares are actually pretty interesting and they don't leave me in distress like a lack of money would.