Is it wrong if i get hard around my little cousin?

Is it wrong if i get hard around my little cousin?

i get hard when my sister cries

Little like 16? Thats legal here in iowa

Need (many) moar pics to decide.

Not really, I get hard around my little cousin.

Lets say she is that age - 6
I feel pretty bad but im rock solid what should i do

I'm in Iowa too

Keep doing you, man.

Become a photographer

How old

moar pics

post moar its the only way to know

Something that feels so good can't be wrong...

Permaban?

If this is not b8, seek professional help. Seriously.

You should feel good about yourself! You have just beginning discover a beautiful world, keep on following your dreams and violate that little and tight anus.

beautiful world kek

It's not cool man, but I guess you won't get nothing blaming yourself. You're sick and that's ok as long as you don't fucking try to do anything... Keep your hands and your dick for yourself and it'll be cool.
Also don't think too much about it, you'll just feel worse... At least it's good that you're questioning this, because it's not fucking right, then again, as long as you don't hurt anyone jerk off to whatever the fuck you want

You should try and show her. Then post story and moar pics

Wouldn't the thread have been killed then, though?

fucking moral fag

I f hate himouto humaruchan

k

Depends on OP's age. It could be normal af if he's a young age.

Hi Rock Solid, I am Dad

Assuming this isn't bait. And you are both incestophile and pedophile.

Try to masturbate before you're going to be around her. Get physical contact while other people are present and just ignore any erection you get. DO NOT masturbate after being around her. Only before, and to non-pedo content.

This won't kill your fetishes, but it will condition your brain not to react to this particular child.

I get hard when I see my gf sister... She's 14 with a thick booty..

>moral
>For being against raping children
Oh I'm sorry for not being as edgy as you, fucking faggot. You're a failure as a human being

Fuck off attention whore, this is not facebook. Deal with it

k

Impossible bro

you'll definitely want to post more pics...

who the fuck said anything about rape you massive faggot

You dumb fucking cunt, OP could be the same age. He also said NOTHING about raping.. The fuck?

P.S. This is fucking Sup Forums, not your feminist forum.

yes

How young? I mean, she's 6, if he's at least 10 and posting here I'd be surpr...Oh well, considering it's Sup Forums nah, it'd be just normal

It's hard, I know. But it can be done. I've had to do it to keep from molesting my sister.

go back to ur safespace on tumblr you cuck

yeah you should try some of this pizza rolls

I knew you were speaking from experience

Shes 10 not six he said 16-6

>dumb faggot
See this and shut the fuck up, retard.

Y-y-yeah! I'm with them, go back to gaybook or tumblr! XD this is the chans! this is not for kids!!

Someone text my little cousin some dick pics so I can get hard at her response

She's not 6, but true... on Sup Forums this shit is really normal.

Naw dude i used to get hard around mine. I used to jack off thinking about them. I would nut so hard i got headaches

>hello, I have never seen a women irl before

She is no she is older sorry if it got mixed up

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

I'm not proud, I've done things with cousins that I shouldn't have. But my relationship with my sister was worth putting in the effort not to ruin it. I've made enough progress that I can now sleep with her in the same bed without getting an erection unless she grinds into me when she squirms in her sleep.

Hey, is anyone here willing to try and get nudes/send dick pics to my cousin on Snapchat? If you are, leave your Kik as a reply and I'll send you the info

I can't believe i red that shit

this nigga wants to see the world burn

10 year old girls were married off throughout most of human history so its not like anything is "wrong" with the OP. Nowadays, that's stuff is illegal though. So, OP, i say just don't marry or fuck the little girl and everything should be good.

More pics of her feet?

Yeah why not...
Joshpower9000

>Is it wrong if i get hard around my little cousin?

No. You ought to get naked around your little cousin and guide her in the care and feeding of her vag. Get a high frequency vibrator, not a dildo, and try that out on her. She'll dig it.

Reset router ez pz

Sure bro
Pretty hard to get tho haha

Casp.kek

this makes me rock hard, too

Duuuude
Noice. Got moar?? kek

where do you get these, home vids?

Dude this ain't natural, I would go to get myself checked straight away if I were you. I don't know how any normal person would get horny around a semi naked young girl.

How'd you get these?

Yea, i just don't understand how a normal person can get a rock solid boner from tight assed middle school sex kittens like these.

pic related?

Nice shot.