there is no uniting.
this is war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I Haven't laugh this much in a long time, thanks OP

Lol. So much for tolerant liberals. God I wish you would all just die in a fire.

Sure kid

>implying you will get off your fat ass and do anything worthwhile

I masturbate every time one of you libtards get triggered over president trump

Bring it the fuck on OP.

>this is war.
hey 12!
no we cant dance together

This is bait. CTR are out of work and regressives are scared of Sup Forums.

>OP implying we are his personal army

K. Fucking. E. Fucking. K

Europe's youth is happy that Trump won, now we can sit back and laugh and enjoy the show for 4 years

Tired of political brainwashing by the mainstream media???

Me fucking too.

That's why I ONLY get my news from www.politicaloutsource.com

You simply can't trust anyone else.

You definitely did not take the high road. I got shamed for voting Bernie, and then he lost. I got shamed for thinking about voting for Trump from the media, the DNC, and Hillary herself, and I said fuck it. It's a fuck you vote to every single one of you, because of your smug asshattery. You destroyed yourselves, don't blame me.

>europe
smug em when they're up
smug em when they're down

le peaceful and tolerant liberal

You're just as bad as the Trump voters. Save the violence for the right time, right place. There's a time for violence, it's not right now.

Had the cunt won the war would already be on fucking liberal plebtard

even at nine the intrepid edgemeister knew his day would come

Wow you butthurt faggots are still bitching!?!

BTW.. bring it nigger. I'll fuck you with a shotgun

>Sup Forums im sick to my stomach about Trump
>we cant sit here and do nothing for 4 years
>we took the high road and we got fucked
>time to fuck them back
>destroy Trump supporters' property
>ruin their businesses
>make them feel unsafe
>there is no uniting.

Your talking about people who own over 300,000,000 guns and 1,000,000,000 rounds of ammunition. What are you looking to become the next REKT video on Sup Forums?

i think youre on the wrong site
>>>reddit

damn son you wankin all day

Suck it, liberals

hahahhahhahahahahah!!! Deal with it faggot!! Seeing all of these crying SJW's just makes me feel so alive. If this wasn't shitty bait I would be drinking your tears OP.

foreigner here, I've seen people say that hillary would have started a war with russia and would like to know the details on that...

Go tell you lil bitch.

I bet you don't even fuck guns and beat off to weapons of war.
I bet you have no trigger discipline.
I bet you would shoot to wound in a home invasion.
I bet you support gun control.
I bet if you tried this on the poorest of weaboos on /k/ that he would magdump his Chink SKS into your chest then haul his 400lb ass over there and bayonet you.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

> (OP)
>Lol. So much for tolerant liberals. God I wish you would all just die in a fire.

This... 1000x this...

Kinda starting to like trump as a person, he's pretty hilarious

buttfuck* not bayonet

But everything else is accurate.

A president is not supposed to be a comedian, not your entertainer, not a celebrity reality tv star, you moron.

OK faggot, I find him amusing, so go fuck yourself I don't care what you think

Not him but I can tell you're butthurt. :^)

Hopefully all the cucks that are starting these thread kill themselves. Talk about cancerous faggots. Oh and by the way OP kys

Morons detected

I'll support Trump until the day comes when he takes unamerican actions.

We seriously need to dig people out of the trenches they've enshrined themselves in. Don't you realize that the labels "Republican" or "Democrat" are arbitrary labels? Don't you realize that you could have a lot in common with a Republican or a Democrat, a Liberal or a Conservative, a Libertarian even?

I'm sick to my stomach about the asinine reactions on all sides. No more eye for an eye bullshit... it never solved anything, and it never will.

>butt
>hurt

Nice pretending boiiiiiiiiii

She has been notorious for starting foreign conflicts. She also said she'd make a no-fly zone over Syria, which would mean America would shoot down Russian planes.

>Libtard all for democratic process
>Unless it doesn't go their way
>Literally the same attitude of a 3 year old

t.moderate, not liberal or conservative, both
See:

>She has been notorious for starting foreign conflicts.
George W Bush is a he, not a she.

/troll harder

We need to start a civil war.....so that way all the stupied cry baby liberals, like ur self will die and ee will have America be great again

Bruh I didn't want Trump winning either but you need to fucking relax, he was elected into power through the same process that every president before him has, it's only 4 years just take a deep breath and be hopeful.

I thought the people of the region were already shooting down planes for kicks :P
jk, they have their reasons...

INFOWARS.COM

Should be a cake walk, they will all be busy doing their nails and picking out their post-op outfits.

So much for tolerance and equality, right? I thought children weren't allowed on here...

Wow trump supporters sure know how to fail for a bait

How are liberals going to declare war on trump supporters? You dumb fucks don't have guns you anti 2nd amendment retarded faggot. Bring it on fuck tard I'm armed to the teeth and would love some target practice.

>destroy Trump supporters' property
>ruin their businesses
>make them feel unsafe
>there is no uniting.

Yes. Do that. We are ready and we've been getting ready for the final reckoning for longer than many of you butthurt little cunts have been on the planet. We are of all ages, we are White, and we just voted to shit down your throats.

Come fucking riot. Bring it on. I want you to be sure you will win because I welcome a target rich environment. Please send any hottie last so we can rape them after wasting the rest of you. We'll grab all of you by the pussy. You thought Obush and NeoCon Hillary would fool us instead of stoking righteous plans for our own victory. Now Hildebeest will go down in history as handing the White House to Trump, the House and Senate to the GOP, the SCOTUS to Trump to fill in every orifice, and the country back to white males.

We can take it back any time we want, and we can kill you if you get in the way. PLEASE riot. Your tears are yummy but give us your blood. We hate you. We want an excuse to kill you. Please feel free to chimp out and hurry the fuck up.

OP confirmed as a nigger, seen here in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

Like your libtard command of the English language?

The voice of reason in this thread. Everyone else is angry and butthurt.

babby knows nothing of the real world
war is futile

>inb4 HURR DRUMPF WANTS WAR DURRR

>Europe's youth is happy that Trump won, now we can sit back and laugh and enjoy the show for 4 years

You'll be too busy dodging lorries full of your beloved Jihadists. Give Auntie Merkel a big hug for me.

So funny ! lol

Go for it. But you'll end up getting shot

What is this fucking shit, the dude is a moderate republican. He talked a lot of shit like every candidate does, he won't move forward with half of it. The reaction to trump is as fucking retarded as the right claiming Clintons gonna out law guns or open the borders. Grow the fuck up and deal with the next 4 years, its literally the american way.

We have guns lol its a war you would lose quickly

Implying this isnt satire

^

It will be like shooting fish in a berrel i cant wait

Gtfo and go back to Tumblr you faggot

have fun getting shot by FUCKING WHITE MEN!!!

When the fuck did you EVER take the high road? Bitches like you have been attacking Republicans with lies, panicked hyperbole, vandalism, and physical assault since the campaign began.

I guess they forgot to tell Obama

MFW everybody thinks Trump's only opposition is whiny bitch SJW

First of all, most of the rioters are white. Second of all, some of the police officers are black.

Got'em

Get real, nothing was entertaining about him.

>When the fuck did you EVER take the high road?
>>Bitches like you
>>>Bitches

The irony. You don't see it.

0/10 troll

pretend to be liberal and try to incite violence. been done a thousand times before

I'm an independent for your information. Could say I'm centrist. It just seems you're butthurt. :)

All those liberal tears. Too bad there wasn't a mass suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84

He tried to be but hes a nigger an him fucking up AMERICA is not funny

Well, you would be wrong. And I'm sure it's not the first time.

No, I mean the fact that he did shit like appearing on "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" and other tv shows.

Did I say "this is me taking the high road", retard? No. I didn't.

That "nigger" was a president of these United (divided) States.

The war would be on instead of you and trump sucking putins dick

look at this fucking newfag acting like he's gonna rally a bunch of people, newsflash fag Sup Forums hates hillary so go cry and moan on tumblr

Glad to see that Trump's supporters are intelligent.

Fucking idiots

Prove they aren't, bitch.

lol since when have you taken the high road?

leftists in general believe that the ends justify the means, they are constantly using underhanded tactics

it's one of the many reasons that mature adults don't like them

The ironic thing is that you've now opened the floodgates to celebrities who want to become president. There's talk of Kanye West running for office in 2020. Google it. Just another example of your morons' lack of foresight.
Again:
See:

Neat photo of an SJW you got there. Should probably replace the shooped word cuck with "MUHHHSOJINNY"

>t.moderate
what did he mean by this

Meanwhile, ITT
>Everyone else is angry and butthurt

>and the secret notes ad details of her multiple corrupt connections and actions

God that cartoon is so fucking dumb. Yeah Trump is a bozo, but Clinton is a criminal.

Or maybe it is a total coincidence that most of her state department interactions were with donors to the clinton foundation...

Okay, not once did I say that I want celebrities to become candidates, but the fact that it's happened before means that this is nothing new.

Talk all the shit you want.. Trump still won.

Enjoy the next 4 years, I know I will.

:^)

Gun ownership is 50 50 fag got. I will only maim you so my queen friends can sodomize you before my Muslim friends cut off your head...spreading the love!

I'll be watching the "Trump supporters react" videos with much joy for many years to come. Cuck hunt successful.