Lets rate those cocks

Lets rate those cocks.

Straight but curious.

im straight but i wanna watch my wife suck another guy off

No such thing as straight but curious... You're queer.

r82/10

that's a very nice cock but you need to take care of your nails

that cock is def not a 2. Not big, but its a 7 easy

gimme dick pic .thefame at kik

I bite them sorrry

I always get wildly good or wildly bad rates.

5/10 average cock far as I can tell. Though the photo isn't the best.

god/10 would suck & ride that cock until you're raw

3/10 terrible photo man

Age?

9, not huge but cut, and quite good looking

Young enough to fuck all night and old enough to pay for my own shit. lol

>Was born with small cock

It hurts to live....

Thanks here's another one for you... Thicker then the remote it's underneath

7/10 would suck your cock when you needed it drained

Bah! You can stick rock someone's world with a 0.001/10 dick. Just gotta know how to use what you got!

Hmmm... Bet I've some friends that wouldn't mind helping me service that too...

9/10 can i suck your cock, dammm

Semi

>Bah! You can stick rock someone's world with a 0.001/10 dick. Just gotta know how to use what you got!

Thats why I am godly at oral. Can easily make a girl cum multiple times with my fingers and tongue. Made a girl cum 6 times in a row withing a 2 min span. After we were done she was exhausted and couldnt move, literally panting on the floor. Glad i can make up for my short cummings.

Still end up fucking every chick i sleep with of course but still.

even semi its impressive, dam id love you inside of me

The best feeling is making a girl cum from stretching her pussy out...im sad you will never experience that

Get em stiff!!

7/10 though rating it purely as is in the photo

Yup keep it locked down. You're doing better then most guys packing a fucking baseball bat down there. You should be proud.

And ignore 730. I won't argue that pic is a nice looking cock but I've had my pussy stretched out by a VERY oversized cock and it was NOT AT ALL orgasmic. It's fucking uncomfortable, and typically shitlords like that dude have no fucking idea how to actually use it so it fucking hurts, assuming its legit his which protip it probably isn't.

Before I forget... Trim your base well. It emphasizes length and will only help you more. Take a gander at how some of the "bigger" cocks in this thread trim as an example. And get yourself more excited your veins aren't very pronounced at all, which suggests you probably weren't all that into it.

8/10

Trust me baby ima gentle giant I love pleasing woman

Thanks, makes me feel better. =)

>I've had my pussy stretched out by a VERY oversized cock and it was NOT AT ALL orgasmic. It's fucking uncomfortable

Yeah, ive heard getting rammed in the cervix can be pretty painful and feels like you getting punched in the gut.

Here you go

What ever helps you guys sleep at night I guess

Also even though im small some chicks ive slept with say they actually did cum from me fucking them cause i was apparently hitting the right spots. I wasnt too sure if they were legit so i asked a second time and they swore up and down they did. (i have good stamina)

Dunno if they were honest or just saying that to make me feel good. -shrugs-

>stretching her pussy out

Do you even thick bro? Get on my level. You have length, not girth.

Dude thier is 2 types of girls 1st type is they cum from rubbing the clit the 2d is from actually Penetration

What are your measurements?

What a shit picture notice how retarded his hand is that shit ain't thick

>straight but curious

it's called being gay user

Born with a small cock, eh? Not from where I'm sitting.

Another chick here and yes, its VERY uncomfortable and painful. I have a small frame so whenever ive had large guys they would go full length and it would hit my cervix everytime and that shit hurt. Prefer average and smaller guys cause they can go full force without causing any discomfort. Just gotta find that girl who likes em regular.small sized. ;)

You don't know shit, so don't act as though you know what its like having a pussy.

I'm sorry bro...

Tits or gtfo

Girl here... I love big cock! Small dicks are ugly and look like little clits... You can't even feel them

Around 7 inches length.

Girth is about 6 /12 inches.

You mad bro?

Uncircumcised
Whatcha think?

r8?

Why would I be mad bro? I'm 8 1/2 inches long and 6.1inches around I prefer my cock over your chode any day of the week

Taken a month ago. Be happy. I almost never take pics of myself nude but im feeling frisky right now

Where's the timestamp?

Dam you sexy... Add me on kik jass913 I have a video of my gf sucking it

True that

Well obviously you are since you wanna talk shit. You act as though you have this god send of a cock when in reality there are people who have advantages over your own dick. I may not have your length but i sure have a larger girth. There is always gonna be someone larger then you anyway. Thats life.

My gf

Dude I know that shit... I wasn't born yesterday

I would but I have a boyfriend, I don't think he would like me sending nudes to random guys.

And? How would he know unless you said something... It's all in good fun what's your kik?

Just add me if you change your mind don't post your kik here... Jass913

Dude why so many pimples do you not take showers?

Razor burn possibly?

Circumcision complication?

>Dat wet tip and uncut

Too bad your not into guys, id gladly suck you dry. ;)

Rate please

BTW I'm uncut

Hot. Any chance you're near me? Where you from?

Why not

Checked and near SF Bay Area

Curious about opinions?

Your head looks fucking weird as shit
0/10, should consider surgery