Trump didn't win shit. We just need to sign this, and it's over. He can't be President

Trump didn't win shit. We just need to sign this, and it's over. He can't be President.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=132361305&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

WE NEED SIGNATURES!!!

No.

in this thread = butthurt libtards. do us all a favor and move to saudi arabia

C'mon non idiots of Sup Forums

We need the educated college level intelligence to sign so we can end this retards reign before it even begins!

Is that the indict Clinton petition or the send her to the Libyan Embassy petition? Either way, I'm down.

>Hillary conceded, which invalidates all the butt hurt tumblrinas trying to bend democracy for their special snowflake purposes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/thread

>non idiots of Sup Forums
Says the libtard trying to get Trump out of office even though he already won.
You lost, get over it.

Even with quads and tits. You're still a faggot. I award you no points.

>SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE
>SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE >SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

She didn't want the popular vote.

Trump has already started fixing Shit and he isn't even inaugurated...

While we're wishing in la la land why stop there? Let's demand Sanders instead.

Trump already won. If people decided to vote at the time, maybe someone else would be president instead. A change petition wont change that.

Just remember if you learn anything from this presidential election remember this, white women just want to be grabbed by the pussy.

You really think coming here with this shit is gonna fly here one of us retards will make one that is worse for you sjws you libcuck

yes(we can)

she conceded!
you know what the mean right,

even if she had every vote and every electrical vote, conceding means you drop out NO CONTEST,

SO ON THE BALLOT YOU HAVE 1 NAME TRUMP, AUTO WIN, NO VOTE NEEDED

Also to the fucking retard that made that petition there are 319 million people in the US, 1.5 million signatures isn't even 1% of the population you brain dead motherfucker.

Correct

OP was dick fed till he was 18

sore losers

They can't be that intelligent if they couldn't find the voting booth

What is that gif from?

>This.

I'm college educated which is exactly why I would never let Hillary rule. Unlike many, my bachelor's isn't in something useless like women's studies or art

M8 if you were college level intelligence you'd know how the election process works.

fucking liberals

the votes still are not in drip shit and even the liberal CNN network (clintion news network) predicts trump will win the popular vote once the all the votes are in

>319 million people

How many are registered above 18 us citizens?

Who gives a fuck, get your math right.

but it doesnt matter because the election is not based on the popular vote

Liberals are based.

nigger she ceeded it's over

>college intelegence
you mean whiney manbabbies?

conceding doesn't matter, what matters is what the electoral college chooses.

Boku no Piko

The election was the petition you fascists.

Go back to tumblr.

wouldn't help they would have to pardon her for hundreds of crimes

This, he won, you don't like it, deal with it, also, electoral college can't vote "however they want" this is bullshit, they have compliance laws where if they vote against popular vote, they get disqualified from office and replaced with someone who does vote right.

Be honest with me, fags. Have any of these petitions ever been legitimately placed into motion?

more than 1.5 million you fucking shitlord, holy shit kys

>bunch of whiney faggots
>based
lolno

so glad to be sad for you

Hey I was only posting that because its all the petition actually says. As if the popular vote isnt just a statistic...

SAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACESAUCE SUACE

Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.

your definition of fixing shit is retarded. he's already has plans on taking this country into knee deep shit.

> change.org

Eventually they'll ask you for money

Not to mention people outside the US seem to feel that their opinion matters, if the people in my country are anything to go by. I wouldn't be surprised if half the signers of that petition aren't even US citizens.

yeah it does lol shes not running anymore, which means only one name will be on the ballot
>Donald J Trump

I plan on exercising my new right to Grab them by the Pussy, 2017.

>kys
better do it

>Go back to tumblr
or take to the streets
force the hand please
id like to see your best :)

How does the election system work in the US? Is it the "First past the post" system or how many seats the party has system like in Maple Syrup land? Either way its already over, and rioting and petitions wont change shit.

>n-no! I hate democracy! WHY CAN'T WE BEND IT SO I GET WHAT I WANT.
Suck it up bitch. Get back to being in cringe comps on YouTube.

>The absolute fucking state of liberals

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

once she conceded she is not even a candidate anymore, the is ZERO chance that the electrical collage could do anything about so stop crying little babies

Crybaby Crybaby Crybaby.
This is why your lot lost.
We are all fucking tired of your kind.
Leave the country already.

Holy shit that's an awful inkling cosplay

we vote, depending on the amount of people in the state you can have differing numbers of representatives so some states matter more. You need 270 of these representative votes to win.

REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR DONALD TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20

Wow, .68% of the population of eligible over 18 voters, impressive!

She has a political science degree and Law degree. Stop labeling all women to be the feminists that you hate. For someone with a college degree you are pretty fucking dumb.

fptp always because we suck

ITT: JIDL

Hahahahah you sjw things are to funny

HE WON GET OVER IT.....we had to deal with that shit head obama for 8 fucking years so go fuck ur self....o and by the way we won the house and the senate

Conceding is giving up even if she did win if shes already given up its a bit moot.

Gary Johnson
Jill Stein

FUCK YEAH!!!!
GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY, 2017!!!!!
I need that shirt, NOW!!!!!!!

An idiot and a tinfoil hat.

Oi I'm the popular vote green poster, and I'd like to point out the following : Fuck Hillary

Those fucking Hillary supporters. Crying their eyes out that Trump was voted president. Blaming all Trump-voters for having destroyed the last trace of democracy and nice-ness in USA. Don't blame the folks that voted Trump, it was their choice. Blame the shitheads who did n-o-t vote Hillary. Because... if Hillary really was the best alternative, shame on them who did n-o-t vote for her. And t-h-a-t, you fucking H supporters, is an entirely different thing. You betrayed yourselves. So, HAAA !

yeah you're not gonna get your way retards, it's democracy and trump won, accept that or don't you'll all get deported cometh january

not all of the votes have been counted whoever made this petition is one stupid motherfucker.

whuh?

Nope it's up to the electoral college up until december. If you can read then you will realize that it's still possible for them to choose Hillary. There's still hope to remove that orange pumpkin head from becoming our president.

Does not matter dumb ass

youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84

Liberal tears are the best tears.

this is what Sup Forums has come to? putting political preference ahead of quads and tits? fuck this site

yea but we have a representative democracy so they are going to vote what their constituents actually voted or they will get btfo

notice how the heavily populated areas vote democrat, this is why concentrating people together in an Agenda 21 fashion is dangerous, they're ripe for concentrated mob brainwashing.

Fuck off cupcake

I think I get it now.

Also I still don't get the point of that petition. Clinton herself said to basically the results werent what she wanted but thats just how it is.

holy FUCKING Shitt Sup Forums Sup Forums is literally bigger cucks then reddit...

Congrats, you did it fags. You did done it

HAHAHAHA yeah, sure, go ahead and sign your petition. It aint gonna change shit, fucking numbskull libcucks.

Also, look up the definition of CONCEDE

So did Gore.

When the blue pill kicks in

I know that it doesnt matter...thats why I posted the green text because the only thing the petition really says is that she won the popular vote but the popular vote is really just like a neat fact kinda thing not something that matters.

This is just sad