It's Still Happening, Trump

It's Still Happening, Trump
Racist Motherfucker Trump can't stop the REAL movement. It's still happening.

I hate that piece of shit and his racist followers. I'll join any nigger who wants to fight against Trump and his fucking asshole voters. In the meantime, white sluts are STILL getting blacked. Niggers are STILL getting the white pussy -- and that will not change.

Whitebois, don't worry about your daughters and wives and girlfriends being raped by some fucking nigger. They're GIVING IT UP to the Negro dick, you fucking morons.

To all my nigger friends: Keep Fucking Them White Hoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

itt
nigger & the echo chamber

You need to be more subtle OP, this is too obvious.

3/10 for effort.

sage. nigger.

Thankfully only the sluts are going to you guys, thats one less white slut in the gene pool

NO ONE REPLY SO IT WILL 404 QUICKER

Back to Nigeria, the movie

I saw something like this happen on a different forum. The fucker got banned "for being a massive cuck". Why can't Sup Forums be so glorious

Post some more, it won't stump the Trump

all i see in that pic is big black monkeys with small albino monkeys sitting on them.

>oh shit that guy's fucking that girl
>well since I am clearly too much of an autist to even talk to a female, I'll just call her a slut so I can feel better about myself.
>haha that sounds good

Trump will kill all the niggers.

By mostly slapping a job on em and making em became standing members of the society.

What do interracial couples have to do with politics these days? Its not 1860 man you need to move on.

try harder

It's been like 2 days.

>yfw niggers are still on the bottom of the food chain even though one was the president

and hay, they just gave all black men an open letter to grab them by the pussy.
Because they love that shit!!!
GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY 2017!!!

>nig in picture title
>saying nigger
>pretending to be against Trump

Yeah, you're not very smart are you. Propaganda thread by an undercover shill. Nothing to see here, move along.

sauce?

you are the most insecure faggot I've seen today

I don't know I found it here, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Retard.
sage this thread and ignore the other retards like this OP.
See:

I get how interracial sex is perfect for the tards of Sup Forums. It's basicly beastiality, and you're all fucked up in the head.

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

Want to know why these threads exist?

>pic very related

What's funny is I've seen so many blacks that hate Trump far more than Trump hates blacks.

They say they're trying to counteract Jewish shills, but they truth is that they are Jews themselves posting these threads.

>By mostly slapping a job on em and making em became standing members of the society.

He'd have better luck with a more realistic goal, like eradicating entropy.

"oh shit that guys fucking that girl"
"oh shit that man just ordered pancakes at Denny's"
"oh shit my phone's in the wrong pocket"
"oh shit I'm blinking more frequently that usual"

The small surprises of life.

go back to Sup Forums

You're damn right that white OP pretending to be black is a bitch.

Kek, dat don't make no sense

The pic is mocking whites who pretend to be black OPs with threads like this. OP is white.

Whites have one of the lowest amounts of race mixing, even if it is higher than in the past. And even if "white genocide" is somehow actually a thing, who gives a shit? I'm white, and have plenty of friendship and relationship options with other whites. Fuck the future generations.

>Whites have one of the lowest amounts of race mixing
False.

Hmmm well said? There are two groups of people tat will push through ou NEW NATIONALISM the hard working, nothing for free, law abiding, family loving, country loving citizens, Black, White, Asia, Hispanic, etc. etc. Then there are the rest, the viruses, the riot bringers, the lazy, the angry self defeatists, the protester etc.etc. If any falls in to this latter group our New Nationalist brohters and sisters will meet you agressivly at every stand and you will be far out numbered. Our movement is going to make BLM and anarchist movements look like a fucking Senior knitting circle. Fair warned, we are here, we are underground and YOU are heavily out nombererd

Ahh. That makes more sense. The black fellow in the comic was still a rude twat though.

EXFOLIATE THY SKIN BRUTHAS
COCONUT CREAMS, ORGANIC LOTIONS, OIL, SOAPS ECT.

MEDITATION TO COLLABORATE PERSPECTIVES EXTRACTING THE CONDITIONING UPON WOMANKIND OF RACISM FROM THE DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEXES WITHIN THE RACISTS OF WHITE MALES

THESE WOMEN NEED GUIDANCE OF COSMIC TRUTH. SOUL DEPTH

TOGETHER BREEDING OFFSPRING TO BREED WITH MELINATION AND AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF DELICIOUS EXSTATIC PLEASUROUS EPIC UNFOLDS DYNASTY WINNIGE EMERGING FROM SUCH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE MANIFEST.

INDULGE

Okay. Either way, it hardly matters. Let other people do whatever they want, it doesn't affect me.

Any info on this girl? She looks familiar