If people are so tired of watching blacks dominate sports then shouldn't hockey be a lot more popular than it currently...

If people are so tired of watching blacks dominate sports then shouldn't hockey be a lot more popular than it currently is? The sport is totally dominated by whites so why isn't it more popular, then say basketball which is mostly blacks.

because you watch one minute of the world cup and you realize the watered down boring nhl game isnt even the same sport

1. Minorities don't like hockey and they make up 37% of the population
2. Football is a way of life and has its own culture here
3. Hockey only airs on ONE channel. I'd say hockey has actually gotten less popular than more. It was bigger in the 80s and 90s

>USA gets more brown
>Hockey loses popularity
>LOL at Bud Light "culture"

>people tired of seeing blacks dominate sports
Who? Anyway the nhl isn't even on ficking espn. When the nba finals air the espn logo adds the trophy to its home page. The stan lee cup gets a little article 2 pages down. Hockey doesn't have as much social media prescence as the nba or nfl and it lacks the personalities like lebron or curry that draw in viewers.

Also isnt hockey kind of niche? Most of us have played football
, baseball, soccer, and basketball. You would be hard pressed to find a lot of people who played hockey. I do think its kinda sad cause I love hockey but you wont find many in florida or texas pumped for the next edmonton oilers game

Really? I think personalities can stick out just as much if not more. It's 5v5 instead of 11v11 like in football. I can certainly name more people on my NHL team than my NBA team.

Who gives a fuck about which race people are you racist spastics. Just enjoy watching.

Because even white people in this country hate being "that" white.

They're internally cucked. It's in the DNA.

Race means everything you jew.

Where are the storylines? Needs more than just ice skating snd punching

Everyone on Sup Forums either pretends to be racist to fit in or is actually racist and therefore retarded. It's embarrassing everyone hides behind this veil of anonymity so they can spout whatever fuck they want.

because ice kendo is a terrible sport

Because it has stupid fucking point system for determining how good a player is. They combine goals and assist and have secondary assists which is retarded. Hockey is the only sport where goals is not the most important thing. Every other sport the top player with the most goals is almost always the mvp

It's also more exciting than handegg and divegrass. But there are too may nogs and even many white Americans have a strange fetish for watching big black men. Probably leftover from slavery days

the real world isn't anything like Sup Forums, nobody cares about race they only care about the quality of the sport. and in hockey you can barely see what's going on.

>he real world isn't anything like Sup Forums

Ya, it's way worse.

because Sup Forumstards aren't an indicator of race relations

Fuck off were full

Because even if hockey got more popular, that would just mean more blacks would start to play it, and it would soon be yet another sport dominated by blacks

Watching furpuck is worse