S/fur contains a flash

s/fur contains a flash

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/548595/16-10-anthro-blonde_hair-butt-canine-clothed-cloth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neato! Glad to hear you're having fun.

yeah, it's good to finally have some fun, again.
how are you, btw?

I want to boop her nose.

We need more cuties in their lingerie

I'm doing alright. Help my grandma pack up all the Halloween shit, so that's good. Not much going on aside from that.

Hey Boop, how's it going?

Who are these by?

don't recognize the signature
try reverse image search

Did, nothing comes up.

Pretty good, kinda mad i forgot to pick up a shirt at the concert i went to last night.

Aw, that sucks! But at least you enjoyed the concert, right?

found source for by searching e621 for canine female solo on_side panties

e621.net/post/show/548595/16-10-anthro-blonde_hair-butt-canine-clothed-cloth

I'm gonna boop her poopsie

this is a little hot but just makes me think she don't need me

Oh yeah. It was a but awkward though because me and my gf were one of maybe three straight couples there.

what kind of concert?

Hehe, sounds like quite an interesting concert then. I've still never been to one.

It was a small indoor concert in the state capital. Small being relative to the other concerts i have attended.

Why not?

I love seing a girl stuffed right to her limit, shaking and quivering from lust and sensations

nah, I meant what kind of music

Not enough money aside from what my mom has, and she doesn't listen to most of the stuff I do, and she's always busy. Aside from that, I don't really keep up with when bands tour.

Alternative. Or something along those lines.

I will say that if you ever get the money to buy tickets, always hae another $100-$300 available. Food, drink and shirts are expensive AF but worth it in the end.

Oh yeah, for sure. I have money from what my parents gave me, but the problem is that I have no source of income, unfortunately. Hopefully that shall soon change however.

job!

lol get a job loser

Gotta get a GED first. I had to drop out because my grades were awful due to being lazy, and an edgy anarchist, but horrible sleep patterns most of all.

Can't yet. See above.

Not to mention no one is even hiring around here. I want to get a job as a mechanic, but I don't think they'd want to hire some 19 year old who has literally never turned a wrench on a car.

I wish furries would just all die.

Me too, man. Fucking furry faggots.

Fantastic. I wish more artists drew actual hair and fur.

OK I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THAT THE FIRST REPLY OF EVERY S/FUR THREAD IS THIS SLOTH. AM I GOING CRAZY

Relatable! I'd be glad to support a fellow user!

there is a whole world out there for you to see, and you have time to change your ways. even a small job helps, i mean if you don't have to pay rent or bills the money adds up.

DELETE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC TOPIC RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get a job cleaning up at a garage. Sucks, but you get to learn things if they think you can handle it. Oil, tires, shit like that. Do a good job and you could be running the shop eventually.
I actually went to school with a kid that did this. He now runs the shops for the whole distributorship. Makes a shit ton more than I do.

Yeah, it's some kind of bot, I think. I don't know why it does it.

Yep. I just plan on being a mechanic as a first job. I'm going to go to school for welding and do that as a career, and blacksmithing as a hobby. I'm probably going to do that as commission work.

Damn, that's awesome. Thanks for the advice, user!

>super warm, has fur, strange shape.
9/10 would fuck.

forgot pic

>having an empirical proof of been a looser in life.
Not many people actually have this achievement...