Did we go to far?

Did we go to far?

'too', ytc.

What's this "we?" 99% of voters have no idea what a Sup Forums is.

As if Sup Forums did this you sterile lamppost

it was our secret counter government mind control influences that did the trick. I said it before he even ran. The will be nothing more satisfying on earth than watching the torrent of mad/hurt buttfrustrated tears of pooper peeved pain that would ensue if he were to be elected. This was the most grandiose troll of any of our lifetimes and likely the history of the planet.

>Did we go to far?
No, at least Hillary won't start a war with Russia.

We haven't gone far enough

t. putin

Dis is fo all the niggas that got into the pool.

do you actually believe this or just trolling?

Yes, I wholeheartedly believe this and is the sole reason I voted Trump.

I also want a qt russian waifu

No, now it's time to stage a large terrorist attack and give Trump "temporary emergency powers"

what makes you autistic kids think that you made trump win ? have you even voted ? because you have a nice imagination if you think that living in your mothers basement and browsing some shit 24/7 changes real world or something

> implying your vote actually matter because Trump did not just win when he lost

>Pretending this website had any involvement in the election outcome.

> implying Sup Forums is not New World Order

this

You fucking wish.

We need to go deeper

Just because most Sup Forums users are uneducated rednecks does not mean that most uneducated rednecks are Sup Forums users. Potential impact is negligible.

If even one person voted Trump because of the huge Republican spree Sup Forums was going on (still are, really). Then I guess yes?

Nah, it's fine.