Whether liberal, conservative, or moderate, can we all agree these "protests" are fucking stupid?

Whether liberal, conservative, or moderate, can we all agree these "protests" are fucking stupid?

What are people even trying to accomplish by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutcast.com/soros-funding-ferguson-black-lives-matter-protests/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont hate the player, hate the game is my statement

Why does a Soros get to create a race war andno oone calls him out as the instigator? It's moveon.org and BLM. Both started and funded by Soros. Why can't anyone sue him to stop his funding of groups who demolish cities?

>What are people even trying to accomplish by this?

same as any other stupid bullshit protest, they don't know what they want to accomplish, therefor they will accomplish nothing but looking like fucking idiots.

Whinny children. It's an embarrassment.
Sore losers.

>protests are stupid
the first sign of the trump presidency, where criticism of trump will be illegal.

How are they stupid exactly?

same retarded shit when obama won, twice

I wonder how many of these "protestors" are paid.

Its how liberals work they have to pout until they menstruate. Hilary had everyone on the same cycle.

because they are tumblr sjw babies upset about shit only the fake press pushed.

being a stupid fuck should be illegal, i'd grab that slut in op's pic by the pussy and throw her right over trumps wall.

Nope. We had to work so no time for protests.

They could influence the votes of the Electoral College, who could choose not to vote for Trump in December. Such an outpouring of national disgust, coupled with Hillary winning the popular vote, could sway those delegates who already aren't fans of Donny.

It's a long shot, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

this is the argument I keep hearing, but I sure as fuck can still hear and see "NOBAMA" plastered all over the place.

If anything there's been an uptick in the last few days.

They're only trying to soothe their guilt over not actually voting.

NZ here.

These protests need to fucking stop.

You have your legally chosen president elect.

Now you get to work with that. Get behind him and support him in making good choices. Start dialogue, not flag burnings.

If so many of you didn't want Trump, maybe you should have fucking done something about the problems facing all the disenfranchised people who voted him in.

Fuck sake guys.

Get attention, and you're proof it's working

I'm sure a fair amount are paid. That's what I mean, someone is actually paying these people to do this. They are being paid to destroy. Why does no one sue the person paying these people to stop their bulkshit? If Trump was paying people to do this, there would be a lawsuit in a second.

>and you're proof it's working

>says the dipshit posting in the thread.

whose head said it better ?

Nah.

Nothing.
They are just angry and need to let it out.

Welcome to being human. We act irrationally on emotion

No
It's just a display as most protests are, they do nothing but affirm people that their not alone in their disgust but not willing to do anythung about it. What's more surprising to me is that people are so shocked these are occuring. This happens for literally everything. Obama wins? Protests against him and Texas threatens to seceed. Donald wins? Protests against him and cali threatens to seceed.

Because Soros has enough ties and buddies to prevent being arrested for endangering the peace of the state.

They're not being paid. No one's being paid. Some people just genuinely believe things that you don't. Take off the tinfoil hat.

You know in modern times words have become more important than action and until this is reversed things won't change. Laziness and self satisfaction are a plague on us.

My point remains

>We act irrationally on emotion

tits or GTFO!!

>He actually expects republicans appointed to cast electoral votes for Trump will turn coat and vote for Hillary Fucking Clinton

Privileged people who cry like toddlers when they don't get their way are exactly the problem in America. These people desperately need the Reality Check that is the Don, otherwise they continue in life thinking they're special snowflake spoiled children that can't be told "NO".

still mad?

Protest are great places to grab pussy and see chicks flash tits in the name of their 'my body my choice' beliefs. I've already seen a few pair of tits from these riots last night. Pretty sure I saw some chick get groped by some dudes who were trying to "restrain her" during a fight. These protest awesome kek.

Wow! I'm here in 2016. What year are you living in?

can someone add different text?

The millennials haven't ever lost politically before. They've had Obama for their entire adult lives. This is what happens when they can't accept reality. I don't get me wrong, I've had my laughs, but this is sad.

Same year as you, I'm just living in reality.
Sigh.
Who would be paying them? And why?
Like all bizarre conspiracy theories, it makes no sense, and you present no evidence.

The racist Boomers hadn't really lost before Obama and they went spastic for 8 years and then voted in an imbecile.

What an incredible ignorant reply, you think protesters being paid is a conspiracy theory? Go watch cartoons all day if you want, but don't talk bullshit about the real world which is no cartoon. If it are Putin trolls, they are paid, but civil right movements can't be paid because they are left? You are a hypocrite.

fucking jews

I said it's unlikely, but Trump practically burned his bridges with Republicans in the run up to the election. Some of them may well harbour a grudge.

It's what the system is there for. So who knows.

To elect the proper president who won't start LGBTQ+ concentration camps and deport people with no where else to go. Makes me fucking sick. America needs to embrace that multiculturalism is inevitable, the world is becoming a smaller place. We can't just secluded ourselves like Japan in the middle ages.

I agree with you op this is some stupied shit

>now im a redneck bigot

Not even close to accurate. The boomers haven't lived to see such a sweeping victory for the Republicans before. Presidents have flip flopped between Democrat and Republican for years, and congress has also been in flux. Everyone older than 30 has seen parties change hands.

They're angry they didn't get what they wanted. They want one party and one ideology to continue running America and if you have anything to say against it then you're a bigoted racist that's going to set us back 1000 years.

If people cared this much about politics on a regular basis we wouldn't have these issues. We get heated at election time, the passion dies, then we go dormant for 4 years. If we elected officials, held them accountable throughout their term, and actually came together (no matter who the president was) then a lot of issues would solve themselves.

perfect

Two words pal.

Wiki leaks

I agree, it's stupid. Trump never planned to fulfill his promises, it was just a tool to get votes of the stupid. He already backed from many of them.

NEVER....INFOWARS.COM

>INFOWARS.COM

No, the problem isn't jews, there are jews against these people too like anti-zionists and they get framed or harrassed by these people too.

I never mentioned Putin trolls, but nice strawman argument. As it happens, again, I think that is also a conspiracy theory. Hackers? Yes. Trolls? Nah.

Yes, I think protestors being paid is a conspiracy theory, because I'm left wing and active and no fucker has ever offered me money to go and wave a placard otherwise I'd probably be doing it right now.
And I do watch a lot of cartoons. They're great!

go and fuck your self

Do none of these protest faggots have a job? They can help build the wall.

Yes

The great wall of the great america

Oh goody. You have evidence! Where is it then?

If you honestly believe that any republican elector would vote for Hillary(who the party will ensure beforehand will vote for Trump) then you are a fool.

Trump is in favor of anti-discrimination laws and hate crime laws though

In your mom's pussy. Go search them.

There will be no wall. That was just a bait to catch votes. Very successful one.

I didn't say it would happen. I just said it could.
I don't think it will. But it might.

No evidence. What a surprise.

No, it can't and you're foolish for thinking it could

Hahaha fucking lol

Justice

>multiple pussies

>LGBTQ+ concentration camps

what?

They woouldn't. Not because of this (they don't need to vote Hillary, they can not vote at all, it did happen) but simply because they were in states which forbid electors to have any free will.

I like how all the protesters mocked Trump when he said he might not accept the results.

That's a fucking lie and you know it. His ideal would be removing anyone he deems "lesser", but he just knows he can't get away with that outright.

This is the correct time to protest. Now before he is installed in office. There is nothing wrong with a show of solidarity against a "common foe." Additionally from a psychological and Sociological stand point it is healthy to be acting on it, getting it out of one's system if you will, rather than just brooding or holding onto it until he is installed.

It's in the constitution. It could happen.
You can call me a fool, but facts are facts.
I think the likelihood of it happening is probably less than Donny having a heart attack and dying before the inauguration. But it is not impossible.
But by all means continue to argue with me if it makes you happy.

It does make sense:

politicaloutcast.com/soros-funding-ferguson-black-lives-matter-protests/

Soros is an anti-conservative and by spreading havoc by using blacks as puppets he wants go accomplish that to promote anti-conservatism.

The god damn elites fuck them but we got trump in so let's see what happens to that fuck

He wants to force LGBTQ+ individuals to undergo therapy for their "affliction". Electroshock, chemical castration, bible camps, you name it. It's honestly so scary.

Yes this

The daily mail has it too:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html

Don't worry, it was just a thing to get votes. That's how business work. You tell lies until the deal is closed. Then you ignore all that you said.

Fuck, you should be euthanized for the stupidity you bear to actually believe that. Founded on evidence, nigger?

Mike pence literally advocates conversion therapy. Did you forget that shit stain is his VP?

Do you even know who Mike pence is

Trump has ties to the CFR, which are part of the elite too, I 'm happy that Trump is choosen as he is much better than war-mongering Hillary, but don't expect him to not be part of the same group, he however is a political outsider so the best one out of them all.

Bunch of attention whores attention whoring...excuse me--MILLENIALS.

Most would have zero clue about how the electoral college works.

He also wants to change the number 2 to 3 and stop the tide from coming in by building a penis shaped monolith in the Womens Studies center of every university.

I have this from very reliable sources according to modern journalism (IE I just made it up)

Tell me about Soros first I've ever heard of him. I just hate BLM cause they support welfare families that don't want to work.

Doggie shock fence?

>people you voted for get elected
>everything is fine

>people you voted for didn't get elected
>democracy doesn't work, we need to protest because this is literally facism/hitler, etc

How is this NOT stupid?

I honestly think Trump picked Pence as a sort of safety net. He's much less likely to be assassinated if his replacement would just be 10 times worse. He's literally holding this country hostage.

Underrated post

Ha. Retard.

Fine.

He's literally openly misogynistic, racist, sexist, Islamophobic, transphobic. Even if he's only stated wanting to change certain things, you can be damn sure he'd do more if he possibly could.

Over paid faggot got tiem to protest lol

But democracy didn't work in this case. The majority lost the election. I'm not a shillary fan but she should have won, which is why I hate the electoral college. So I kinda get why there are protests but I think they are protesting the wrong reason.

SAFE

nooooo

you're obviously too young to know what you think you're talking about. please go back to your safe place and let the grown ups finish our conversation

Trump might legally have been elected, but the laws which will make him president can still be changed. I don't want my country to fall to pieces.