Why is black metal the only real metal? Literally everything else is untrve poser shite

Why is black metal the only real metal? Literally everything else is untrve poser shite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2uD47htdi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is untrve poser shite.

Except you

you already answered your question

>only like one metal subgenre, which is black metal
>can't into thrash like Slayer or Kreator
>can't into old school metal like Maiden or Sabbath
>can't into death metal like Morbid Angel or Incantation
>I've tried them all

Am I poser or am I trve?

Poser as fuck

name ONE artist who really does the devil shit

Most of them are probably autistic to some degree

>Morbid Angel
>Deicide
>Marduk
>Behemoth
>Dark Funeral
>Mayhem

Recommend me some black metal Sup Forums.

I've just been listening to this. It's pretty minimal and depressive.

I've already heard pretty much everything Emperor has done.

A USBM classic, and one of my favorites of all time.

Check out Into the Falling Snow by him as well. Along with:
Judas Iscariot - Heaven in Flames
Wigrid - Hoffnungstod
Sapthuran - To the Edge of Land

Thanks man. I'll check those out.

I dont know how you couldn't like any of those

Black metal is entirely image based. No one actually cares about the music, they just like the idea of wearing corpsepaint and burning churches.

only good black metal there is

everything else is shit

i disagree, extreme riff heavy bm can be pretty killer.

Try some hipster black metal.

"nothing but the whole"

wut
this is like gothic metal dude

hes shit even by bm terms which can get pretty fucking low

difference of opinion then. their older stuff was straight foward black metal, they got spacey as they got older.

I guess i'm just not into metal "core aesthetics" (the dadrock-ish sound and attitudes) but like bleak atmosphere and spooky melody, and death metal is just pretty pale in terms of having those two compared to black metal.

I guess I also like doom and gothic metal but haven't really explored them much.

Only edgy teens listen to black metal

Yeah, everything else is pretty much bland shit once you actually explore the endless posibilities and different national scenes of black metal, but who cares, really. It's not like it matters.

mutiilation

norway worshipers are some of the worst bm "fans" out there. they all need to fuck off with their trendy bullshit.

Teens don't listen to metal anymore grandpa

>norway worshipers are some of the worst bm "fans" out there. they all need to fuck off with their trendy bullshit.

Except they're the "true" black metal fans. The north american scene is full of hipsters.

i never said the north american scene was good either. theyre both shit.

hey

thisteens now listen to some shitty nigger rap and similar ones

If you can't appreciate a good riff regardless of what's going on around it, you're probably a poser.

this

guys i need some really lo fi BM. What do you rec?

>muh tru black metal
fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=b2uD47htdi4

After years of listening to metal, black metal (and prog) are the only sub genres I still genuinly love

Being a poser is pretending to be someone you are not.
I think this what 99% of black metaller do (and they are not alone).

They are all like "hey guys looks my edgy t-shirt, my leather pants (or worse, my corpsepaint), I'm a fucking badass, don't mess with me" when actually they are just depressed consumerist losers.
If you are really a true rebel, you don't need to send signals, people will know it by your acts.

Bands like Deafheaven (which I loath) are actually less poser than the majority of metal bands.

That being said, I love Black Metal.

how is the new one? I didn't have time to listen to it yet.

You are literally the definition of untrve nu male cuck

>BM
>true

You're so fucking wrong. Every pioneer of BM started to change their approach of music at some point, Mahyem included. What's so orthodox, so true about all this band that tried new stuff so quiclky, huh ? Trve black metal .. my ass

Name ONE (1) Darkthrone that did this

Neptune Tower's project is sooooo trve black

The cult is alive

Also synth =/= trve

beside the unholly trilogy ? like 10 albums ... Even Metallum admit that they've changed their musical style during their career

>Literally everything else is untrve poser shite.
>literally doesn't know the history of metal

weeew

>Literally everything else is untrve poser shite.
ever heard of Repulsion, Napalm Death ... ?

This will change your mind.

trve kvck

What the fuck is with this increase in popularity with black metal? I don't mind it and I can respect it, but it's just not my thing.

great album

un-ironically really good album.

I wish everyone fucking hated it already. It should've ALWAYS remained underground. I literally desire for people not to like it so I can enjoy it in peace.

fantano reviewed an emperor album

also it's impossible to discuss anything in /metal/now so a lot of people are abandoning that thread

fuck off poser hipster

>Behexen
>Watain
>Ofermod
>Horna
>Blaze of Perdition

And mind you, these guys are not about the Church Of Satan style hedonism, but rather deeply religious Satan worship and also Chaos-Gnosticism (except Horna, which is just theistic Satanism).

>only real metal is like the 7th kind of metal
This is what happens when "it's about the mindset man". Go back to your Portland Timbers game.

Paysage d'Hiver
Vornat
Warloghe

Black metal is getting dangerous again, it seems. Antifa is going full psychosis mode looking for possible nazi stuff. And since nazism is the greatest evil modern society can think of, black metal being connected to it will cause the masses to abandon it.

I personally dislike NSBM though. Black metal should be Satanic music first and foremost.

>Black metal should be Satanic music first and foremost.

Judeo-christian worldview shill pls go

Black metal sucks
Thrash is the truest metal

more like blacked metal

Lmao black metal is literally a poser magnet

Just listened to Not For Music for the first time. Really great.