Prove me wrong, protip you cant

Prove me wrong, protip you cant

I'm a straight white male so I don't give a fuck.

Liberals, why are your tears so delicious ? Is it the anger and rage ? The butthurt ? The defeat ? The fear ? Which ingredient is the one that give them such a sweet taste ? Maybe a mix of all of them. I like it.

So the world will be a better place?

This thread along with many others recently after Trump's win has shown me just how many libtards browse Sup Forums

but you cant prove me wrong? #notmypresident

Prove you're right first nigger

Why the fuck would I want to prove you wrong? That's exactly what's going to happen. It'll be glorious. Like the 1950s, but with modern technology. With any luck women will have their wages lowered and go back to being housewives as well.

Why should I ?

How does one disprove that which has yet to be proven. op is a faggot cunfirmd

>like the 1950s, but with modern technology
Like Fallout before the bombs, it'll be glorious

Straight white male checking in

BTW America hasn't been great in almost 100 years

Its such a glorious future, its almost too bad it won't come true :^(

Hey, if you're predicting the future, could you maybe let me know the next winning lottery numbers or something? That'd be great.

I'll just hang out and wait.

I'd say since the end of the 60's

still no-one has proven me wrong, you trumpets disgust me. All the work we have done for equality will be thrown away, instead of making history and doing the right thing in having the first women president you guys voted for this disgusting man. As a gay man i am now afraid of the future and the future of our children.

In the next 100 years humanity will be extinct. Prove me wrong.

Oh, wait, that's right, it's impossible to prove something that hasn't happened yet.

Prove wrong something that hasn't happened?

OP is a complete fuckwit.

You're asking us to disprove a hypothetical.

Get a gun then you enormous faggot

American will no longer be the pussies the past 8 yrs have made us.
America needs to not let their mothers/sister/daughters get raped by these fuckn nigger/ dunecoon animals.
America needs to not let illegal immigrants take their jobs.
Trump may be the monster the media has made him out to be but yall choose Hillary over Bernie and yall just couldnt make it happen. So quit your bitching and stop letting your fears control you life.
Oh amd FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

Get a gun then you gigantic faggot

False, the only thing that'll increase is the racism towards white people by primarily blacks

we need justice for Hillary #notmypresident

>gay man
>future of our childrent
Kek

straight white male here. we've silently taken this shit long enough. Soon the days of us supporting you goddamn leeches on society will be over. My fucking income tax has been almost 30% for a decade now.

How long did you think the working class person was going to fucking sit idly by while you got your fucking handouts?

Yep. That's 100% right. Goodbye USA.

nigger i need the income from my wife's job. can't support my drinking habit otherwise.

Right wingers only use emotion, they run from things like facts and proof unless it's cherry picked events and out of context stats

>using the word "twat" in 2016
fucking misogynistic bigot. learn your place you sexist cis white male