Hey /b, so im pretty jealous usually, but my gf's abroad and posted this on fb/ig.. Should I be worried...

Hey /b, so im pretty jealous usually, but my gf's abroad and posted this on fb/ig.. Should I be worried? She's there for another month and a half.

Tbh she's probably going to fuck one of them.

If I were you I'd have at least one, one night stand and never tell her about it because she's probably going to do the same thing.

For her it's even easier because they aren't going to chase her here and you'll never know because there is no trail.

Get some while she's gone bro, she's going to do the same thing.

Why does everyone have headphones on, is it some kind of quiet party?

my man just try and come to terms with the fact that she's gonna fuck other dudes whenever you let her out of your sight. let alone overseas for 6 weeks.
Don't stress. just accept it and get your own dick wet in the meantime.

Still tho, I hate not knowing if she did it or not...

Yeah it's like a silent disco

Was the picture taken in France?

States

I think I fucked her, does she have a birthmark on her vajayjay?

Her shirt is practically see through. She's showing off her body. She got fucked that same night for sure. Sorry bro

nah man, all the dudes have their arms around each other. they aren't touching her, and she's not touching them. have some faith in your woman. are you cheating on her? if not, then why do you expect her to cheat on you?

That's what bothered me in the pic... but she always dresses kinda edgy tho (see pic)

Give me her initials?

she's hot. post moar.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhh fuck, OP got cucked!

Here u go i guess

I studied abroad and let me tell youuuu holyshit, girls get loose as fuck abroad. A lot of chicks in my abroad program had boyfriends when they arrived abroad, then about half way through they dumped their ass after they slept with a few dudes. Not saying you should worry about it, I'm sure you and your girl are lovin lyfe, but you should worry about it

She's just going to dump you when she gets home. Just end it and find a woman who is going to be around.

Because all women are sluts who crave new things, love spontaneity, want attention, and do impulse things.

Especially with no chance of being caught and no foreign accents all around her. All you need is a little alcohol or anything that lowers inhibitions. If that's even necessary with the millennial girls...

Have you ever met a woman who could REALLY handle alcohol? No.

you're assuming they want to fuck her. They could easily get a girl who isn't a saggy bag of bones with a rat face. I'm sure they won't settle for her unless it's really late and all the good looking girls have been taken

Her vagine is inseminated as she stands there

thanks dog. she looks loyal to me. don't let these guys get to you. I'm still gonna rub one out to her pics while I fantasize about all those guys taking turns on her though. more pics are required.

One last one then

>see-through shirt
>no bra
>holding a bottle
>surrounded by muscular nu-males

gee I wonder

This

yeah, why you let her dress like a whore

They're running a train on her bruh

Man, OPs in a fuckin spot. Disturbing as it is, take the word of these other guys. Golden wisdom.

I don't decide on this bro

the one on the right is your man... just look at him and his main man blonde-robin in the back

+1

all the guys saying she's gonna cheat on you think that because they are weaksauce faggots that get cheated on by loose whores. your girl isn't a cheater. don't let the jaded majority sway you.

You should probably just accept that she's going to screw at least 1 other person while she's away, whether you ever learn about it or not. Women are not faithful at all when they know no one is watching. The only exception is if you are truly in love. And if you've ever truly been in love, then you know what it looks like and how rare and fleeting it is. So there's an extremely good chance she's not.

Just deep down inside, genuinely ask yourself, would you do it in the same situation?

Don't even answer the question publicly. Ask yourself.

If the answer is yes. Then it's probably yes.

Guys, I found that basementfag that's never met a woman other than his mother.

if you seriously think that the vast, vast majority of women won't jump on a cock the minute they know they won't get caught, you're retarded. like someone said above, the only exception is if they are in true love and simply don't want anyone else's cock but the one they love. And that never happens. Most couples aren't actually in love, they simply love each other. There's a difference.