Relax, liberals. Your EBT cards and trans-gender acceptance isn't going anywhere...

Relax, liberals. Your EBT cards and trans-gender acceptance isn't going anywhere. You will still be the degenerates you have always been. Trump isn't going to do anything to you.
You illegals are also here to stay so just calm down. Pablo tell your 12 other cousins to eat a taco and shut the fuck up and relax. The same shit was said about Obama when he was elected and even more was said when Bush was elected and the country was just fine, so calm the fuck down.
Fleeing to Canada isn't going to help you out either so stop wasting your time even thinking they want your liberal asses. They have enough problems and they will only accept tax payers which 90% of liberals don't qualify for.
Trump is your president.
Get over it.
Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=_lLxlvLx__A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canadian here. I agree with the OP. Stay the fuck out of our country. Sort out your own problems and don't assume we want you in any way getting involved in our shit.

Surely they should be fleeing to saudi arabia, I mean, the country is full of very peaceful and respectful people according to them.

Thousands of pubtards said they were were also going to leave when Obama won second term.

Huh, where did they go? Nowhere. Just like the democracks

This is my favourite thread.

The country wasn't just fine fuck tard. The dems pull us out of the shitter ever time a repub pres fucks shit up. Lrn 2 reed

what do the inclusive tolerant libretards do? run away to a another country build by the white patriarchy. what's wrong with mexico you intolerant fucks? don't want to live surrounded by brown people? well news flash that's racist.

In order to even get Canadian citizenship, You must have been physically present in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 1,460 days during the six years immediately before the date of your application. You must also be physically present for at least 183 days during each of four calendar years that are fully or partially within the six years immediately before the date of application. These requirements do not apply to children under 18.

Source: cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp

So yeah liberals this is just one of the requirements so face it, your fucked, and leave the Canadians alone they fucking hate most of you anyways just like OP said.

How's high school?

Fuck you guys take them we dont want them any more

gonna be a lot of orphaned anchor babies soon lol

I feel like America is more American now that Trump is president. It's as if America recovered part of it's identify on election night.

Hahahah

No one is this stupied.....has to be a troll

So true

*identity
fucking typos

amarrense los huevos y arriba!

exactly, they don`t want run to an "exotic" country with brown people but to any first world country build by white men and Japan

What spic

you have a walking meme as a president. Deal with it.
>WE

Liberals have corrupted it so much with their self-entitlements and gay rights. The damage might have been too severe to recover fully sadly. but this is a start to the road of recovery. I just hope Trump doesn't backpedal on the promises he's made.

land of the free, home of the brave
this is america,
> you got a problem with that?

I find it annoying that butthurt Democrats think Canada is some kind of country club and they can just drive up to the gate. You burned all your bridges when batshit crazy Randy Quaid tried to get asylum here. Also you can keep Justine Bieber as a gift from us to you.

Only tax payers are allowed to say that
>become a citizen Carlos you're part of the problem

While it's all well and good to ego stroke and "hurt durr liberals are stupid as and I don't like them"
Remember it was the rebulicans throwing the same hissy fits and declarations to move to Canada when Obama was elected.

You're no better or worse, you're just intolerant to different ideas and ideologies.

Trump is also not disliked BECUASE he is respesentimg the rebulican party...he is disliked because of his chartaer and his reasoning

TLDR: being a part of the problem and being to blind to see it.

I don't understand this either.
>Canada is our back-up card guys!!
Liberals will always believe they are accepted everywhere I guess. So glad we're putting our boots down on them.

Exactly, Canada's not a plan-B-break-glass-in-case-of-Trump emergency alternative. We've got more dignity than that.

Canada is a liberally minded country.

If they chose to immigrate legally and follow the process, I doubt anyone would really honestly care.

>rebulicans throwing the same hissy fits and declarations to move to Canada when Obama was elected.
We weren't rioting/protesting in the streets of every major city and signing e-petitions
>he is disliked because of his chartaer and his reasoning
Good. and about fucking time we got someone that isn't afraid to speak how he feels.
>TLDR: being a part of the problem and being to blind to see it.
The fucking irony

The thing is we don't know that the libtards wouldn't have a similar reaction to any republican winner. It's been 8 years since obummer took the office. Special snowflake status stepped up in force since then. It's convenient for them to do it now because he said things that the daily show and huffpost says are racist.

My guess is they would still be protesting, bitching, crying, fighting dirty, and all even if the most democratic republican had won. Because they are intolerant fucks that don't deserve the air they are breathing.

Well Mexico is in fact another country. The United States like every other country has Immigration laws. So when any foreign person enters The United States without going through the ACTUAL FUCKING BORDER CROSSING then they have broken the law and at worst invaded the Country if they have chosen to stay. There is a process, it is the Law. It is not Racism when the Law Enforcement Agencies and or Federal Government prosecute, deport, or kill someone who has entered the Country Illegally. It is not intolerance. How about you go ahead and try to MoveOn in to Morroco or Cuba that way. Report your findings here if you survive. Holy shit you are stupid.

Sssssssh!!!!

Let them move to Canada. Then build a wall up there too.

This is true, at least for me.
t. Canadian

I love to see little teenagers act like they have any idea what is going on.

Thank you for your advice little boy.

They don't meet the requirements. So there's nothing to worry about.

I think you read that post wrong.

Being liberal isn't the point. It's more that it takes time and commitment to become a Canadian citizen. You can't just come to the front of the line and live here and take someone's job just cause you are sore about an election...unless you are a fucking Syrian, obviously. In that case you can have a free house and welfare and throw rocks at women wearing shorts on the beach.

Sorry buddy. You know those ones on TV don't represent all of us. I am quite keen on my Canadian neighbors as I live in Michigan, born in Port Huron and currently within 20 minutes of the Ambassador Bridge. Protip: You can pick out unwanted Americans by the Pink and Purple hair with a nose ring dragging around an ass that looks like 40kg of Cottage Cheese.

>it takes time and commitment to become a Canadian citizen. You can't just come to the front of the line and live here and take someone's job

Fucking bigot, uncontrolled immigration is ALWAYS good.

>In order to even get Canadian citizenship, You must have been physically present in Canada...

I thought all you had to do was to go to any airport and seek asylum once you land. And just keep telling them that you are 15 yo and from a warzone.

>I live in Michgan
>40 kg
Who do you think you're fooling?

SAAAAAAYYYYY WHAAAAAAAAT? Quite certain I got it though. Where did I go wrong? Oh yeah, I responded to a post on /b. My bad....

>rebulicans throwing the same hissy fits and declarations to move to Canada when Obama was elected.
Republicans moving the cuckest country on Earth because the election got cucked?

Trust me, I know what real downhome Americans are. I grew up in Toronto and got to know lots of people in Detroit, Buffalo, upstate NY. Those folks are welcome anytime anywhere. Cher and Lena Dunham not so much.

I think the reCAPTCHA images of the store fronts should be burned out store fronts in recognition of MoveOn derp org's recent dump of civil unrest.

>Lena Dunham
The child molester?

trump is a wildcard, its funny how repubs think he's part of them, we'll just have to wait in a year, it's a good thing he was also part liberal haha

America is more like the negative stereotype the rest of the world thinks of us now. Thanks, Trump.

Did you just not read the first half of the post?

This is why I'm not a republican.

I'm a lib and I voted for him. He was far less delusional than Hillary, which is sad. That and I wanted to see the tears of all the idiots who thought he was racist/sexist/etc. when there was no evidence of that (just a bunch of quotes taken out of context and twisted).

Got to check out Toronto last Thanksgiving(ours) and acted like a tourist. Hadn't been there since like 83'. Was for Silversticks though so lotsa kid hockey, much driving. Planning a trip again for spring. Love it when the strippers try and pick up Loonies off my forehead. lol

>They have enough problems and they will only accept tax payers which 90% of liberals don't qualify for.

10/10 i lold hard

Read the whole thing, responded appropriately.

have you guys heard this?
youtube.com/watch?v=_lLxlvLx__A

Nor am I. Right up the middle. This was an Election for the lesser of two evils, don't lose track of that.

Ok. I just heard Leonard Cohen died. Canada now has one spot open. But not Lena fucking Dunham pls.

people seem to forget that canada is not america and dont just let people flood into their country whenever they want